With age, the skin begins to rapidly lose moisture and becomes wrinkled. Conventional creams are no longer as effective. For this reason, many women are beginning to use not quite traditional means for skin rejuvenation. One of those is considered to be panthenol cream. Consider it in more detail.
Panthenol is a drug that helps restore damaged skin, moisturizes it, and also affects the regeneration processes.
Today it is effectively used when:
- other damage to the epidermis.
Due to the property of restoring and moisturizing the skin, Panthenol recently began to actively apply in cosmetology. This tool perfectly nourishes the skin and relieves dryness, which significantly affects its overall rejuvenation.
The rejuvenating effect of Panthenol on the skin, above all, is based on its unique composition.
In addition, vitamin B5 helps to normalize the absorption of other nutrients that the skin gets together with masks and other cosmetic procedures.
Additional substances that are part of Panthenol are:
Panthenol has such an effect on the skin:
- Eliminates dryness of the epidermis and deep moisturizes it.
- Eliminates flaking.
- Fights swelling and tired skin (returns her a healthy shade).
- Promotes tissue regeneration.
- Eliminates the inflammatory process.
- Helps in the healing of scars and wounds.
- Contributes to the production of collagen.
- Smoothes small wrinkles.
- Improves metabolic processes in the skin.
- Regulates the water balance in the skin.
- Makes skin smoother.
- Eliminates the signs of dermatitis.
- Promotes skin elasticity.
Advantages and disadvantages
Anti-wrinkle panthenol has the following advantages of its use:
- The tool is not addictive skin.
- Easy to use.
- Low cost compared to professional wrinkle cosmetics.
- The tool has a complex effect, so it can be used in a variety of cases (both for treatment and for cosmetic purposes).
- Panthenol rarely causes side effects and is well tolerated by humans.
- The tool has several forms of release, so every woman will be able to choose for themselves exactly what suits her best.
Despite these advantages, Panthenol cream can not be called an ideal anti-wrinkle remedy, since it has quite a few drawbacks of its application.
The disadvantages of using Panthenol against wrinkles are:
- With regular application of this tool, a person may experience flaking of the skin. This is due to frequent cell renewal. For this reason, it is possible to achieve the opposite effect of moistening.
- With frequent application of ointment, a person may develop an allergic reaction.
- It has some contraindications, so people with sensitive skin should not use it.
- May cause side effects. For this reason, to avoid their development, before you apply the product to your face, you need to try it on the skin of the elbow. If redness does not occur, it means that Panthenol can be used on the skin of the face.
- Unfortunately, can not smooth deep age wrinkles. Its main effect is only to moisturize the skin. Only contouring or Botox injections can eliminate these disadvantages.
- With frequent application of panthenol, the skin is harmful, because an excess of vitamin B5 is also harmful, as is its deficiency.
- Because of its oily structure, the ointment can clog pores, which in turn, will quickly lead to the formation of acne. Thus, the desire to rejuvenate the skin can lead to sad consequences in the form of a strong inflammatory process.
- According to reviews, it moisturizes the skin well and fights its aging only at the first signs of skin aging. In more advanced cases, he, unfortunately, is not effective enough.
Video: Useful Information
Panthenol for the face of wrinkles categorically contraindicated in the following cases:
- Individual intolerance by the person of the substances which are a part of ointment (an allergy to them).
- The age of a person is up to eighteen years old, when it is simply not necessary to use anti-aging products.
In addition, it is undesirable to use Panethenol against wrinkles during pregnancy and breastfeeding, since this drug can cause some side effects that are extremely undesirable during the period of carrying a child.
How to apply panthenol against wrinkles
There are the following recommendations for the use of anti-wrinkle Panthenol:
- This drug is available in several forms (spray, ointment). For dry skin it is better to apply ointment, and for oily skin – spray.
- Before applying the product, it is necessary to cleanse the skin and rid it of makeup.
- Spray is allowed to apply twice a day. Spray it costs about twenty cm from the face.
- Apply a thin layer of ointment to the skin. Not rubbed into it.
- After the product is completely absorbed, its residues should be carefully wiped off and washed with warm water.
Moreover, some women practice masks with Panthenol.
These masks are prepared according to the following principle:
- Mix a little Panthenol with tea tree oil and camphor.
- Apply the mixture with a thin layer on the cleansed face.
- Hold for fifteen minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat the procedure twice a week.
How to make a mask of quail eggs from wrinkles? Click to find out.
Is it possible to apply to the area around the eyes
The skin around the eyes is distinguished by its sensitivity, therefore, it is necessary to select the means for it very carefully.
Panthenol can be applied to the area near the eyes. It will nourish the skin there, and contribute to its restoration at the cellular level. Unfortunately, Panthenol does not completely eliminate the wrinkles in such a region, since it simply does not have such a pronounced effect. All he can do is simply moisturize the skin.
Panthenol is usually very well tolerated by patients and rarely causes unwanted side effects.
Despite this, people with sensitive skin may develop such adverse reactions on the skin:
- Feeling of tight skin.
- Dry skin
- Itching and redness.
Opinion beauticians At the expense of Panthenol from wrinkles is twofold. Some experts argue that this ointment is excellent against aging skin and really cope with fine wrinkles.
At the same time, some cosmetologists are against the use of such a tool for the purpose of rejuvenation.
They justify it by the fact that now the field of cosmetology offers a huge selection of very effective professional creams and masks, therefore, it is not very reasonable to use conventional medicine instead of them, especially since its original focus is on healing the skin lesions, and not on its rejuvenation.
How to apply aloe vera juice from wrinkles? The answer is here.
Is almond oil effective against wrinkles? Details in the article.
To extend the natural youthfulness of your skin, you should follow these recommendations of cosmetologists:
- Carefully care for the skin of the face (clean it, moisturize, tone up). As part of professional cosmetics must be present retinol, hyaluronic acid and collagen.
- You should be able to choose the right cosmetics (depending on their age and skin type).
- For the most part, you should use natural cosmetics, prepared independently from useful ingredients (lemon juice, honey and
Anti-wrinkle panthenol is a novelty in cosmetology. To decide whether to use such a tool or not, each person should independently, but before that it is recommended to still consult with a beautician and read the reviews.