Presented methodological development of a lesson on "Household hazards"the world around the program "School of Russia" Grade 2, introspection of the lesson, a presentation and a safety note for students.
World 2 class
Home Dangers Theme
Objective: the formation of the foundations of safe behavior of students.
– teach the rules of safe behavior in everyday life (the ability to anticipate the danger, to avoid dangerous situations);
– form the ability to classify and find the basis for classification, synthesize, compare, draw conclusions.
– form the ability to work in groups;
– form communicative skills;
– develop logical thinking;
– develop students’ creativity;
– to cultivate respect for the opinions of others;
– bring up a thrifty attitude towards your health.
Means of learning: subject pictures with the image of domestic dangers, cards with tasks, PC, interactive board.
Training methods: verbal: conversation, visual: viewing the presentation, viewing the cartoon “Spasik and his friends in everyday life”, viewing plot pictures;
practical: group work of students, reproductive: knowledge from the personal experience of students.
Type of lesson: an explanation of the new material.
Personal PUD. Educational and cognitive interest in the subject, to a new educational material; ability to self-esteem.
Regulatory CRAs. Accept and save the learning task; plan your actions in accordance with the task; adequately perceive the suggestions and evaluation of the teacher, classmates; perform learning activities.
Cognitive wold. Use models and schemes; to analyze objects; make comparisons, classification according to specified criteria; generalize.
Communication uud. To allow the possibility of different points of view; formulate your own opinion.
– Today guests came to our lesson. Let’s turn to them and say hello. (Hello)
– The world around is diverse
And our lesson is very important.
– Tune in to important work.
– Today we will work in groups.
– Remember the rules of working in groups? (children respond)
● Together, it is important to be able to negotiate,
● Talk together, listening to each other,
● One answer you choose.
Teacher: The motto of our lesson will be:
Together is not difficult, together is not close
Together it is easy and always interesting.
– I will be a time keeper. When you hear a beep, the time to complete the task is over, and we are ready to listen to the answer.
– Guess the riddle. Windows, roof, door, chimney.
You all go there. (house)
(Slide 1 – pictures of houses)
– A house is not just a wall and a roof. It is complicated. When a person got tired of living in a cave without comfort, he came up with many different things that would help him. I did not want to go to the stream – I invented a water supply system. It is inconvenient to fry mammoths on a fire – he invented a gas stove. And how many electrical appliances invented. All these things are made for convenience, how can they bring trouble? The thing itself is not alive, “a person is animated by things. And if he knows how to properly use things, knows their properties, they will never harm him.
3 Formulation of the topic and objectives of the lesson.
(slide 2) – Collect the proverb Children: My home is my castle.
Teacher: – Why did people build fortresses? Children: for protection, housing, strengthening.
– Explain this proverb washed away (children’s answers …………… ..)
– Let’s take a look at the cartoon “Spasik and His Friends” and answer the question: Is it possible to feel completely safe from home? (cartoon –
Children: (no, because home dangers lurk at home)
Teacher: – Well, once the dangers lurk at home, what do you think is the topic of our lesson?
Children: …… (Household Hazards)
Teacher: The theme of our lesson “Home Dangers”
(on the board the name of the topic is HOME DANGERS)
Teacher: (Attaching a picture of an ant to the board –and the Ant will tell us what we will learn in this lesson and what we will learn.
(children read by textbook: p. ____)
– We learn the basic rules of safe behavior in everyday life. We will learn to foresee a dangerous situation and not allow it.)
– Today in class we will make up the rules for safe behavior at home.
(on the picture slide: IRON KNIFE TABLET FORK SCISSORS
ELECTRIC KETTLE TV NEEDLE WHITE
GAS PLATE WASHING POWDER VITAMINS
– From the envelopes with a yellow stripe, remove the pictures and distribute them into groups. How many groups have turned out? (children respond) – By what principle did you distribute them?
– And so the first group you will study the safety rules in dealing with electrical appliances (the teacher puts a card with the name of the group “Electrical appliances” (etc.)
● 1 group –electrical devices
● 2 group – sharp objects
● 3 group – drugs, vinegar
● 4th group – open window, balcony.
– Leave on the tables those pictures that belong to your group.
– You will now work with the tutorial. Open page 19. Read the text, discuss with friends and make up a story for the Ant on the plan. To prepare for vac with 5 minutes.
(Slide 4 – Work Plan)
(we use the text of the textbook p. 19-20)
- What are the items drawn?
- What are they used for?
- What can be dangerous?
– (the teacher recalls when one group responds, others listen carefully.
Group 1: electrical appliances
Iron, used to iron clothes, you can get a burn.
Electric kettle is used to boil water, you can get burned
All children should definitely know:
Electrical appliances must not be turned off.
Then, when hands are wet from water.
Such negligence – a step to trouble!
Your hands are better, my friend,
Then turn off the samovar, iron.
Joking with electricity is very dangerous!
Why would you risk in vain?
Group 2 – sharp objects
Scissors, used for work, you can get hurt.
Knives are used for cutting, you can get hurt.
If the buttons out of the box
If you saw the nails
Lean down and lift!
These sharp objects
Should NOT be on the floor.
Himself come quietly
Ile on the nail, il on the needle.
Group 3 – medicine, vitamins ..
Medicines are used to treat patients, you can get poisoned by applying yourself.
There are many flats in the apartment,
Different tubes and jars.
They keep different funds,
Sometimes even dangerous.
Creams, pastes and pills
In the mouth do not have to drag children –
And health is mutilated!
Group 4 – open window, balcony.
The open window, the balcony is used to ventilate the premises, you can not look out of open spaces.
You go out on the balcony – so know:
There on the chairs do not get up!
It may be dangerous –
From high to fly terribly.
Do not climb the railing,
Do not bend low –
It will be difficult to resist …
Well you do not want to break down?
– Each item is useful, but at the same time … (dangerous). It is necessary to use household items correctly in order not to harm oneself.
How can we supplement the proverb “My home is my fortress”? (children complement)
Teacher: A house will be a fortress only if you follow the rules for using household items.
Fizminutka. (musical pause.) one student shows movement, the rest repeat.
– Sit back and continue. Attention to the screen, you have received a video message from students of grade 1 B.
Hello, we are students of 1 “B” class. The holidays will come soon and maybe we will stay at home alone. Please answer our questions. Thank.
- How to properly turn off electrical appliances from the outlet? (for 1 group)
- Can I play with scissors? (for 2 groups)
- I love vitamins, can I take them in large quantities? (for 3 groups)
- How to use a needle for sewing? (for 4 groups)
(The teacher distributes sheets with questions from first-graders)
– Discuss with your mates what advice you will have for first graders? (For this task, 3 minutes). As soon as you hear the signal, the meeting in groups is terminated.
– What advice to first graders you gave?
– How to properly turn off electrical appliances from the outlet?
Do not turn off electrical appliances, pulling the wire, you may be shocked.
– Can I play with scissors?
Do not play with piercing and cutting objects, as you can get injured. (children can show how to pass scissors to each other.
– I love vitamins, can I take them in large quantities?
Vitamins are also a medicine, they must be taken, given the dosage, otherwise you can harm your health. But such vitamins as apples can be consumed in large quantities.
– How to use a needle for sewing?
A needle is a sharp object, it is better to ask for help from an adult. A needle can be injected. You can use a thimble. (the teacher shows a thimble). After work, the needle should be removed to the needle room with thread in the eyelet.
And so, to summarize:
- Do not pull the cord when turning off electrical appliances.
- Do NOT play with piercing and cutting objects.
- Take vitamins strictly according to the instructions.
– Your helpful advice, I will take the response video letter to first graders so that they can use them.
– Sometimes, having committed an act, people regret that they did not think about other possibilities of behavior. Unfortunately, some actions affect the health of a lifetime. Therefore, before you do something, you need to think.
– Remove the circles from the envelopes with the blue stripe. Each of you should draw a symbol for household hazards and stick them on large sheets. (4 minutes for this task)
(Here you can use individual work in notebooks for fastening
– Now let’s check how you learned to apply these safety rules.
From the envelope with the green stripe, take the card “Check yourself”
If you agree with my statement, put “+”, if not “-“.
1) If you worked with a knife or scissors, then put them in place.
2) If you feel bad and nobody is home, then take the medicine yourself.
3) If you need to remove the kitchen hot appliances from the stove, you need to use a towel or a special mitten.
4) If you want to turn off the TV – then pull the cord.
5) If during sewing the needle fell to the floor, be sure to pick it up.
On the board standard for mutual verification.
Summing up the lesson. (captains in groups summarize test results using an algorithm)
Group 1: In our group ______ children correctly answered all questions, _____ children made mistakes. I believe that we coped with the task, and learned the rules of safety and behavior at home.
Group 2: in my group ______ children correctly answered, ________ children made mistakes.
I believe that we successfully coped with the tasks and remembered the dangers that lay in wait for us at home.
Group 3: the guys in our group gave the correct answers ______ people, but ____ people made mistakes. Now we remember the dangers we could face at home.
Group 4: in our group ____ children answered correctly, ______ children made mistakes. I read that we have successfully coped with the tasks, we have gained knowledge that will be useful to us for the rest of our life, remembering them we will avoid accidents.
-I propose to make a collective work BOOK – BABY on the theme “Home Hazards”, each of you gets one page for this book, pick up a riddle, a picture, you can draw, interesting information, a poem or crossword about the items that belong to your group. Today, each of you get just such a reminder about the safety rules, paste them into a diary.
(on a sheet or on a blackboard) (continue sentences)
I found out __________________
Teacher: Thank you all for the work. You worked well, completed tasks and you really proved that