According to international statistics, every tenth person in the world had kidney problems at least once in their lives. And the formation of stones in this body every year is increasingly common among young people.
Everyone knows that the main function of the kidneys is to cleanse the body of harmful impurities that enter it with food, drinks and air. However, with the load on the body, the kidneys do not cope with the large volume of dissolved toxins. The fact is that the amount of urine produced simply cannot contain all the toxic substances. Accordingly, the crystals remain in the kidneys and the process of stone formation begins. As a rule, they consist mostly of oxalate, calcium, phosphates and cysteine. Stones can stay in the kidneys for some time and not cause visible symptoms, or they can start moving into the urethra, causing severe pain. If the stones are in the same place for a long time, every day the pain will only increase.
The main reason that provokes the formation of kidney stones is insufficient water consumption. Nutritionists tirelessly repeat that each of us must consume at least two liters of water daily. If a person suffers from excess weight, then the rate of fluid should be increased. Only in this case will the required amount of urine be produced, which can flush toxins and minerals from the kidneys. Not less common causes of this disease are obesity, excess sugar or salt in food, excessive physical activity (professional sport) and bad habits.
If you have been diagnosed with urolithiasis, it is worth significantly limiting the use of products that contain a lot of oxalate. These include rhubarb, dried beans, chocolate and peanuts. Scientists say that it is possible to split kidney stones with the help of lemons, which are rich in vitamin C. Also, watermelon consumption will be an effective preventive measure, as it provokes increased urination, thanks to which the kidneys are able to clear themselves of toxins.
One of the most effective means for combating stones is a natural citrus-based drink. To make it, you need to take one orange, one lemon, one green apple, four slices of watermelon and four ice cubes. All fruits are thoroughly washed, citrus peeled from the skin. Cut the ingredients into a small cube and mix in a blender until smooth. Make sure there are no bones in the citrus. Eat this drink every day before bedtime.
Often stones are formed in the gall bladder. This organ has a pear shape and is located directly under the liver. The main task of the gallbladder is to produce bile, which is necessary for proper digestion. The danger lies in the fact that the formed stones in the bubble may not be felt for a long time. A person may not experience pain and not notice any significant disturbances in digestion. However, over time, the disease will take its own, and the stones will begin to damage the walls of this organ. In this case, doctors often remove the gallbladder. Of course, it is possible to live without this organ, however, the digestive processes will no longer be complete, and the person will have to stick to a certain diet for the rest of his life in order not to burden the work of the liver and kidneys.
That is why, in the diagnosis of stony formations in the gallbladder, you can try to do without surgical interventions and use the means of traditional medicine. Most popular recipes:
- To dissolve the stones, you need to drink a glass of lemon water every day on an empty stomach (one lemon juice for two hundred milliliters of liquid) and drink two more similar servings during the day.
- In the fight against the stones, fresh juice of cucumber, carrots and beets is effective.
- Mix a teaspoon of turmeric with the same amount of honey and consume daily after breakfast.
- Eat citrus daily.
- In apples in high concentrations are compounds that contribute to the breakdown of gallstones. In order to dissolve the stones in the body and reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, it is necessary to add one tablespoon of natural apple cider vinegar to a glass of fresh apple juice. The mixture should be drunk daily.
- An effective remedy is a mixture of thirty milliliters of olive oil, the same amount of lemon juice and five grams of grated garlic. It is necessary to use this remedy three times a day during the week.
- You can use Epsom salt. A teaspoon of this substance must be dissolved in a glass of warm water and drunk before bedtime.
Please note that before you start self-treatment with folk remedies, you must undergo a proper medical examination. In some cases, no surgical intervention can be dispensed with, for example, when bile begins to flow into the blood.
If you find an error, please select the text fragment and press Ctrl + Enter.
Like this article? Subscribe to us in Yandex Zen. By subscribing, you will be aware of all the most interesting and useful articles. Go and subscribe.