The German company Korega (Corega) – a manufacturer of tools used to care for removable dentures.
Korega produces tablets for cleansing removable structures and means for fixing them. The tablets contain active ingredients that have a cleansing, disinfecting and refreshing effect.
Regular use of tablets allows you to extend the life of the prosthesis.
Cream and other means of Corega are used to fix the prosthesis, filling the free space between the gums and the structure, which is formed during its installation.
The tablets contain: sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium perborate, PVC – 30, citric acid, proteolytic enzymes, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, potassium monopersulfate, polymethylsiloxane, polyethylene glycol 8000, peppermint essential oil, tetraacetylethylenediamine, citric acid, blue dye.
Release form: Effervescent tablets 6 pieces in a cellular package and in a cardboard package – 30 pieces each.
Pharmacological action of the drug: tablets are used to clean and disinfect the dental structure and have a deodorizing effect.
- Regular use of tablets for cleansing the prosthesis allows you to maintain its original appearance and prolong the life of the prosthesis.
- The active ingredients that make up the tablets allow you to remove hard-to-remove stains of coffee, tea, tobacco smoke, as well as food particles stuck in inaccessible places with a brush.
- The disinfecting effect of tablets helps prevent the development of inflammatory processes in the oral cavity.
Contraindications to the use of tablets for cleaning prostheses are not available. Pregnancy is not a contraindication for the use of Koreg tablets as a cleansing agent.
There is evidence that in case of insufficient rinsing of the structure from a cleansing agent, the appearance of hyperemia of the mucous membrane, burning sensation and irritation at the site of contact of the prosthesis with the mucous membrane, as well as a change in taste may occur.
If it is necessary to sterilize the prosthesis (dissolve 8 tablets in a glass of water) – leave it in the solution overnight
After cleaning, rinse the denture thoroughly with running water for several minutes, then dry with a paper towel.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out the treatment of the prosthesis in the oral cavity with the preparation.
Cream, as well as Korega gel and glue for dentures are used to fix the structure on the gums.
The tool fills the empty spaces formed when installing the prosthesis.
With the help of fixing means is provided:
Photo: Korega cream for fixing the prosthesis
- Reliable fixation of the structure.
- Interferes with rubbing of gums.
- There is no possibility of damage to the gums (eliminating the ingress of food under the structure).
- Reducing the likelihood of inflammation and irritation of the gums when using a prosthesis.
- The possibility of accurate point application of the prosthesis.
- Long fixing of a design till 24 o’clock.
The composition of the cream
Korega cream consists of: Na – Mg-Zn mixed salt of methylvenile ether maleic acid, gum, petrolatum, liquid paraffin, silicon, menthyl lactate, menthol, flavoring, dye.
- Cream, glue or gel of Korega is recommended for people who use removable dentures.
- In the absence of the possibility of correction of the dental structure.
- Recommended for use until the next adjustment of the design.
Contraindications to use is the presence of individual intolerance to the funds.
Pregnancy and lactation are not a contraindication to the use of Korea.
Video: “Cream Korega”
- When using fixing cream may increase salivation.
- The emergence of nausea.
- Allergic reaction to the components of the fixative.
Before using fixing agent, in order to prevent side effects, it is necessary to consult with the attending dentist.
Interaction with other drugs
The use of koreg fixation agents does not affect the adsorption, action, and metabolism of other drugs.
It is not recommended, when using fixing agent Koreg, simultaneous use of dietary supplements containing zinc.
Despite the fact that zinc must be ingested in the required amount, its overabundance may lead to intoxication of the body.
Symptoms of zinc poisoning: deterioration of health, drowsiness, lethargy, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Therefore, before applying the fixing means of Koreg, it is necessary to consult with a specialist.
The cream is available in several types:
- Cream (Corega) Korega for dentures with a refreshing taste (contains menthol).
- Korega’s cream of extra fixation (for strong fixation) of dentures.
- Corega cream (Corega) neutral taste (odorless and tasteless).
Patients using Koreg’s preparations for fixing removable structures note a reduction in irritations and abrasions of the gums.
Especially means are effective in the case when the patient can not turn to the dentist in time to adjust the design.
In rare cases, the use of the cream may cause side effects.
When using cleaning tablets, in case of incomplete removal of the solution from the surface of the structure, patients noted irritation, burning and redness of the gums at the point of contact with the prosthesis.
- When my teeth started to fall out, I was in despair. It seemed to me that everything was over. In general, I was embarrassed not only to smile, but also to talk. After much persuasion of relatives, I went to the dentist to make a denture. When I had a prosthesis, my joy knew no bounds. But it turned out – not so simple. I used different creams, fixing the prosthesis, but they did not hold the design as much as required. This was a big inconvenience. But on the advice of a doctor, I tried to use Korega cream. I felt the comfort immediately. When using Koreg, I know that the cream will not fail. I am very glad that I forgot about the problems associated with the use of the prosthesis.
- Recently acquired removable dentures. On the advice of the dentist, I apply Koreg’s cream to fix the prosthesis. Dignity cream noticed immediately. When using the cream do not feel discomfort when wearing. The prosthesis is easily mounted and removed. One application per day is enough for the use of food of any hardness, confidence. One tube is enough for three weeks.
- I tried applying Korega cream for fixing prostheses, as well as cleansing pills. Crema refreshing and neutral a bit weak. I tried the extra-strong fixation cream – it holds the prosthesis