Now you can often hear about the frequency of human vibrations, the frequency of consciousness vibrations, the frequency of cell vibrations, food (see High-frequency power >>>). But what kind of vibrations are we talking about?
Usually, we mean the frequency of electromagnetic vibrations, even the numbers are indicated – in Hertz.
And everything would be fine, but somehow it is not completely clear where they come from, these electromagnetic vibrations, in the human body.
The frequency of vibrations – what does science say?
Recently, the theory of gravitational vibrations (vibrations). This theory is confirmed by experiments.
Gravitational vibrations occur when the masses move. And in a living organism, the masses move constantly. The muscles contract, the heart beats, the blood moves through the veins, and there is always some movement in the cells. All these mass movements create gravitational vibrations of various frequencies — the faster the movement, the higher the frequency of vibrations.
If you are not afraid of formulas, I suggest to get acquainted with the detailed description of this theory, with explanations of all sorts of different physical phenomena – "More about experimental refinement of Maxwell-like equations of gravity", S.I. Khmilnyk.
The frequency of gravitational vibrations – high-frequency power.
In the light of this information, the theory that different foods have different vibrational frequencies can be considered proven. Now it is quite clear why the frequency of fried meat is lower than the frequency of fresh vegetables – there is much less movement in the dead matter than in live. It is also clear why liquid food (soup, mashed potatoes, smoothies) has a higher frequency of vibrations than solid, and juices have an even higher frequency of vibrations — molecules move more actively in liquid than in solid substance.
The frequency of gravitational vibrations – the frequency of human vibrations.
The frequency of human vibrations is made up of the frequency of vibrations of organs and individual cells and the frequency of vibrations of consciousness. Bearing in mind that we are talking about the frequency of gravitational vibrations, which depends on the speed of movement of the masses, we can understand what influences the frequency of human vibrations.
What determines the frequency of human vibrations and how to raise it:
- The frequency of human vibrations depends on nutrition. High-frequency products increase the frequency of vibrations of cells of the human body, and low-frequency products – lower. In more detail about the frequency of vibrations of various foods here: >>">High-frequency food – diet >>>
- The frequency of human vibrations depends on movement. Exercise improves blood circulation and lymph movement.
- The frequency of human vibrations depends on the quality of rest. If your muscles never fully relax, it interferes with the free circulation of blood and lymph movement. As a result, stagnation occurs (stagnation, lack of movement means lowering the frequency of gravitational vibrations).
- The frequency of human vibrations depends on emotions. Negative emotions always make us strain one or another muscle. Often or constantly experienced negative emotions lead to the fact that the muscles associated with these emotions spasm. Spasmodic muscles stop the free movement of blood and lymph in the body, which, as in the previous example, leads to a decrease in the frequency of vibrations. At the same time, positive emotions make us straighten our shoulders and breathe deeply. With positive emotions, the muscles are relaxed, the movement of blood and lymph is free, the frequency of human vibrations increases.
- The frequency of human vibrations depends on breathing. When a person breathes incorrectly, using only partially the lungs, the body experiences constant stress, the muscles are constantly tense. Proper breathing helps to increase the frequency of vibrations. Most people breathe incorrectly; meanwhile, learning to breathe correctly can be done in just 3 minutes! See the article How to breathe in more detail. >>>
The frequency of gravitational vibrations and the frequency of electromagnetic vibrations.
The existence of gravitational vibrations does not at all cancel the existence of electromagnetic vibrations. On the contrary, there is a link between gravity and electricity, which is proved in the article, the link to which is given above.
Now, once again encountering the mention of the frequency of human vibrations, the frequency of consciousness vibrations, the frequency of vibrations of the Earth, the frequency of vibrations of food, etc., I will know what is behind this.