Calculate the horoscope. If you are not authorized in the system, then to calculate the horoscope on the main page is the corresponding form, all fields in it are required. For convenience, the system automatically inserts separator points and colons in the fields. "date" and "Time". Also next to the button "To calculate" there is an icon with a sign "?", by clicking on which opens a hint on the coordinates and time zone (UTC). Since this text will be useful for everyone, I will bring it here:
– Locality. Start typing the place of birth and then select it from the drop-down list, in this case the fields "Latitude" and "Longitude" will be filled automatically. If it is not listed, click on the link. "Find a place on Wikipedia" and take the coordinates located in the upper right corner of the page. If several options appear when opening Wikipedia, select the one you want in the category "Settlements".
– Coordinates. If they need to be specified manually, they should include only degrees and minutes (if necessary, round seconds to minutes), and should not contain "°", "′", "″", space or any other character except ".". For example, the coordinates for Moscow on Wikipedia are as follows: 55 ° 45′21 ″ with. sh. and 37 ° 37′04 ″ c. In this case, in the field "Latitude" we bring
You should also know that in
– Time Zone (UTC). This field is automatically filled in if the date, time and locality from the data in the database are indicated (for those born from about 1915, it depends on the city). When filling the field "UTC" follow the following recommendations manually: if the coordinates indicate the western longitude (
– Possible notifications for time zone:
"Report Invalid Time Zone". For the time zone database to have maximum accuracy, in the case of automatic detection, a link will appear, clicking on which you can specify the correct time zone – all such requests are considered manually.
"Specify the time zone (time limit of the clock)". If the time of birth is at the border of the transfer of hours to summer time or vice versa, in rare cases a link to the site will appear
"Determine time zone". If the time zone is not determined, a link to the instruction in the user’s manual will be displayed.
If the automatic detection of the time zone does not display any notification, then the settlement is classified as reliable, for which time zones are carefully analyzed. Even if you have used a different time zone for a long time, first check the accuracy using the instructions below and, if necessary, report an error to 1809slav @
– If the time zone needs to be determined manually (specify the correctness):
It is enough to get the same time zones in points 1 and 2, if they are different – additionally refer to points 3 and 4.
2. Program "ZET". In the menu, select "Horoscope" -> "Initial data" and indicate birth data, including locality.
Authorized users can set map construction and calculation settings. If you are not authorized in the system, then the settings shown in the screenshots below will be applied.
Map analysis. At the top of the screen is a menu bar, which includes the following sections:
– Main tabs of the map analysis: "The main", "Warshaphala", "Muhurta" and "Transits"
– Icon "To add" (missing from personal database) or "Edit" (available in the personal database) card, provided that the user is authorized
– Actions on the card: "Export", "Save to PNG", "Share link" and "Download interpretations"
– Map Information: Name, date, time, time zone and coordinates of birth. Clicking on the information will display the map-related data: Rodden Rating and source (details) of birth time, biographical data, events and tags, as well as astrological notes
– Links to other pages: "Cards" (if authorized), "Research", "Manual" and "Blog"
– Account Management: "To come in", "check in" and "Pay a subscription" if the user is not authorized, and "Subscription Deadline", "Settings" and "Output"if it is authorized
Note: To display the map editing icon, as well as information related to the map (biographical data, events and labels, as well as astrological notes), the system checks the presence of the map in the personal database by name, date and time of birth. Accordingly, the cards in the personal database must be unique, otherwise the wrong data may be displayed, and it is impractical, for example, to add the same events / tags for one card in different sections, it is most logical to work with one card.
When adding a card to your personal database, you can specify all the necessary information, as well as select a section. When editing the map, in addition to the basic information, there is a link “Go to editing in the section "Cards"”, Which is necessary for cases of changes in biographical data, events and labels, as well as astrological notes.
By default, the screen displays the following maps: Rashi (D1), Navamsha (D9), and Moon map (Mo). The simultaneous withdrawal of three maps is quite sufficient for a comprehensive analysis of the astrological chart. Information about birth is displayed in the center of the map (for the southern style); list of fractional cards; functionality that allows you to find out when the ascendant will change ("?" in the northern style); and an icon for changing the style of the map to South (rectangle) or North (rhombus), which allows you to display maps in parallel in two styles. The retrograde of the planets is indicated by an underscore. I consider a pleasant and convenient appearance of an important component of the site, therefore in a cell of the map, up to 8 planets can be placed in a cell of the map without overlapping data.
Maps in both styles are fully interactive, by clicking on a cell, you can show the existing aspects (signed – green squares, planetary – green circles), argala (primary / secondary, argal – green square, virodha argala – red square, viprit argal – bright green ) or put the 1st house in the desired sign, thereby changing the point of reference.
When the ascendant changes. This information can be calculated for any fractional card. From this data you can find out after how much and at what time the ascendant will change, as well as the sign on which it will change. Among other things, you can click on the sign of the zodiac, and the map will be built for a specified time (only for authorized users).
Below the charts all astrological information is displayed, for convenience, it is divided into separate tabs. If the user is not authorized, only tabs will be available to him. "General" and "Periods". Here is the functionality to change the time of birth (without refreshing the page).
– Degrees. Green "!" – Pushkara Bhaga, red "!" – Mrityu Bhaga (according to Parasara). "!" is displayed when the planet is within one degree behind or in front of the specified degree
– Rashi. Green "!" – Vargottama, red "!" – Sarpa Drekkana
– Navamsha. Green "!" – Pushkara Navamsha, red "!" – Visha Navamsha
– Nakshatra (Pada, Ex). Red "!" near Pada – Ashtamsha, at the end of the meaning – Gandant
– Relationship Green "!" – degree of maximum exaltation, red "!" – degree of maximum debilitation
– House. Green "!" – Dig bala, red "!" – Maran Karak Stakhan
– FB (Functional Benefit). Beneficial (B), Pernicious (P), Neutral (N) and Yoga Karak (JK). Red "!" – Badhakesh
– Avastha (according to the degree)
– C / PW (Burning / Planetary War). "%"- burning (Moon – 12, Mars – 17, Mercury (R) – 14 (12), Jupiter – 11, Venus (R) – 10 (8), Saturn – 15), "!" – planetary war
Ashtakavarg is displayed below (the position of the planet in the natal map is highlighted in red).
If the list of fractional cards to choose "All Maps", then the position of the planets in the signs, their relationships and degrees in all fractional maps will be displayed. In the last column in the Shodash-Varg system, it is indicated how many times a planet in a fractional map has fallen into the same sign as in Rashi (D1), or located in exaltation / mulatrikon / its sign, with the appropriate name.
Miscellanea. The system calculates special lagnas, sphuts, upagrahi, Muhurta parameters and some additional calculations.
Yogi The system counts over 200 combinations of yogi formation, including Solar, Lunar, Mahapurusha, Nabhasa and other yogis (Raja, Dhana, Parivarthana, Nicha-bhanga, etc.). For convenience, the table indicates the planets that are involved in the formation of yoga. In addition, you can display only the yoga you are interested in – by clicking on "All yogis" drop down the list of categories.
Bala System counts "Shad balu", and also displays all its component parts, "Ishta-balu" and "Kashta Balu". Also here is the calculation of the power aspects of the planet and at home. All this information is available for the remaining tabs ("Warshaphala", "Muhurta" and "Transits") by clicking on "Bala" in the general information table, where they are displayed in a pop-up window that can be moved around the screen, which allows you to simultaneously analyze the map.
In the tables "Aspected planets" and "Aspected houses" the first line displays the planets / houses that get the aspects, and the first column of the planet that give the aspect. Sign "-" at the intersection of the planets indicates a lack of aspect, and the sign "+" on the connection of these planets. Depending on whether the planet gives a favorable or unfavorable aspect, it is colored green or red, and their total influence is displayed at the very bottom. Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and the growing Moon give favorable aspects, and the Sun, Mars, Saturn and the waning Moon give unfavorable aspects.
Periods Events and labels will appear only if they were added in the "Cards"otherwise it will be written that this information is not specified. The system breaks events and tags automatically. If in the section "Cards" when adding an event / label, the date is indicated, this event means, and it will be displayed in the table, if there is no date, then this is the label that will be displayed under the table. If a comment has been specified for the event, then in the column "TO" sign will be displayed ". ", on hover on which the comment will be displayed, in addition, for each event is calculated Vimshottari, Yogini, Chara dasha Jaimini
Below, the screen is divided into the left part – Nakshatra Dashi (Vimshottari Dasha and Yogini Dasha until Prana Dashi) and the right part is Rashi Dashi (Chara Dasha Jaimini
Change the time of birth. This functionality allows you to scroll the time of birth without refreshing the page. If the source data has been changed, then in the menu bar the changed part of the date of birth will be underlined. When changing the time of birth, an additional column appears in the table of events for Vimshottari Dashi, Yogini Dashi, Chara Dasha Jaimini
Rectification by fractional cards. Allows you to calculate the time shift ascendants for the selected fractional cards within 2 hours, we will analyze everything in detail using an example. The man was born at 13:16, taking into account the error in the time of birth, we set the search interval from 12:50 to 13:50. We select those fractional cards, by which we will be able to do the rectification, let it be D1, D4, D6, D9, D10, D12 and D16, and then click "Search". If the ascendant does not change in any fractional map, the system will output them, in our case it is only D1. In the search results themselves, we see every time interval in which the ascendant changed in at least one fractional map, if there are several, then all these fractional maps are grouped under one time. If you click on the received time, then the birth time will change to the corresponding one, right in this map. If you hover the cursor on the name of the fractional card, then the sign of the zodiac is displayed, to which the ascendant is replaced. If you click on the name of the fractional card, all such cards will be highlighted in green. For example, we are confident in the ascendant of the D9 card from 13:06:05, in the end we can only check those ascendant fractional cards that fell in time until 13:26:15.
Rectification by tattvam. Allows you to calculate the possible time of birth within 24 hours according to the Nadi techniques described
Compatibility. Initially, only the data entry form for the partner is displayed on this tab. For compatibility, the card can be selected from the personal card database (all of them are sorted alphabetically), or by specifying all the data manually. Do not forget to specify the gender here, it is important for calculations. Compatibility can be calculated not only by the Moon (it is by default), but also by the Ascendant, the Sun, Mars and other planets. To analyze the partner map in detail, click on the arrow. By pressing a button "To calculate", a partner map is built on the screen, auxiliary information is calculated, and Ashtakuta and additional Kut are calculated.
If this is Ashtakuta, then for each Kuta the received and maximum points are indicated. If there are no points, the Kuta will be red, if the maximum score is green, otherwise it is orange. If there is an exception, it is displayed next to the points, for example "#one". If this is an additional Kuta, then it is indicated "+" (condition is met) or "-" (the condition is not satisfied), painting the element in the appropriate color. If you click on this or that Kuta, it will display extended information.
– Positions Mars / Venus and Sun / Moon: the mutual position of Mars of one partner to Venus of the other is indicated, similarly for the Sun / Moon
– Bindu in Ashtakavarg Mo: Bindu in Ashtakavarg of the Moon is indicated to the partner in the sign where the Moon is of another
– The 2nd table indicates the mutual position of the planets, as well as their position in the homes of their partner and their relationship with other planets. For example, in the line "Ascendant" in a collumn "Woman" indicated "10 Mo Ra", it means that the Ascendant woman falls on the 10th house of a man, in which the Moon and Rahu are located
The following information on Kuta looks like this: for each of them, a general description is given, information about a man and a woman, used to analyze a specific Kuta, conditions of formation and exclusion (if any). When a particular condition or exception is fulfilled, it is marked with a “+” sign and highlighted in bold color.
Prashna. Here is the calculation of all 16 Tajaka Yogi. Hovering over the icon for yoga displays its name and results. By clicking on the arrow next to "Yogi", the names of the yogas will be displayed, and by clicking on “Yogis” a pop-up window will appear with detailed information on the designation of each yoga and the condition for its formation (in the notes, with the exception of converging and diverging aspects, the opinions are not considered in the calculations):
In the calculation table, the yogas of the planet in the first column appear as fast planets, and in the first row – as slower ones. Orbs of Influence (Deepthamsha): Sun – 15 °, Moon – 12 °, Mars – 8 °, Mercury – 7 °, Jupiter – 9 °, Venus – 7 °, Saturn – 9 °
– Vartamana-ithasala-yoga (Ithasala-yoga) – I
– Purna-ithasala-yoga (Muthasila-yoga) – M
– Bhavishya-ithasala yoga – I (not taken into account in the formation of the yogi)
– A mutual aspect is displayed above the name of yoga (green is favorable, red is unfavorable)
– Note: If a faster planet moves retrograde, being slower in front, then the table displays Ithasala Yoga ( "*"), because logically the fast planet will catch up with the slower one. On the other hand, such a situation can be interpreted as the formation of bright Esarapha Yoga
– A mutual aspect is displayed above the name of yoga (green is favorable, red is unfavorable)
– Note: If a faster planet moves retrograde, being behind a slower one, then the table displays Esarapha Yoga (with "*"), because logically the fast planet is moving away from the slower one. On the other hand, such a situation can be interpreted simply as the absence of Ithasala-yoga
With the participation of the intermediary planet:
– Nakta Yoga and Jamaica Yoga – Mo (the intermediary planet is displayed)
– The participating yogis are displayed above the name of the mediating planet: I – Ithasala / Muthasila Yoga, E – Esarapha / Musaripha Yoga
– Note: Sometimes it is argued that the intermediary planet should be between Lagnesha and Karyesh
– Manayu Yoga, Khallasara Yoga and Rudd Yoga – ✘ (displayed next to the aspect)
– Note to Manayu Yoga: Sometimes it is argued that Mars / Saturn must be connected or aspect a faster planet.
– Note to Rudd Yoga: Sometimes it is argued that the defeat should be present in a faster planet.
– Kambula-Yoga, Gairi-Kambula-Yoga and Dukhphali-Kuttha-Yoga – ✔ (displayed next to the aspect)
– If Ikabala Yoga (★) or Induvara Yoga (★) is formed, then next to the inscription "Yogi" the corresponding icon will be displayed
– Favorable yogis: Dutthotha-dawira-yoga, Tambira-yoga and Kuttha-yoga – ★
– Unfavorable Yoga: Durapha Yoga – ★
– Note for Tambira-Yoga: Sometimes it is claimed that at the end of the sign there should be Karyesh and form Ithasala-yoga with Lagnesha
Export card. By selecting on the menu bar "Map" -> "Export"A window will appear where you can specify the name of the card, and also choose in the format of which program the export will be made: Jagannatha Hora, Parashara’s Light or Grahas. In addition, if you are authorized in the system, then you can additionally save the description, notes and events / tags in the htm file, which can be opened with any web browser, as well as Microsoft Word. If you export only the map, then you will download the file of the selected program directly, but if additional information is marked, all information will be saved in a zip archive. If you check the box "Save other data in one document.", the system will merge the description, notes and events / tags into one file, otherwise they will be saved in separate files. And yes, if any information is missing, the system will not save any empty files.
In the following way the contents of the htm file look like with the condition that other data will be saved in one document.
Saving the card. By selecting on the menu bar "Map" -> "Save to PNG"A window will appear where you can specify the following parameters:
– Map name: the document will be saved under this name, and it will also appear in the center of the map if you choose the southern style.
– Map Information: Date, Time, Time Zone, and Coordinates
– Any fractional maps, including the Moon and Solar maps
– Map style and data view
– General: Degrees, Sign, Nakshatra, Attitude, House, Karak, Shad Bala
– Ashtakavarga: a single table is maintained, which includes the Ashtakavargi planets and Sarvastakauvar
– Tajaka Yoga: only available for standard look.
– Yoga: all yoga is saved, column "Forming conditions" excluded
– Dasha: the list shows those dashis that are open in the tab "Periods". For example, the Mo / Ju period is selected in Vimshottari Dasha, so the moon period, the sub-period of Jupiter and all the sub-sub-periods of Jupiter will be displayed, and if no period is selected, then all the main periods will appear.
– Events / tags: each category is displayed on a separate line, comments are indicated in square brackets
– Only general and different: the data will be saved without the card itself
– Remember options: save selected options
It should be noted that the saved cards look one-to-one as on the screen, and the system aligns all the elements taking into account all the conditions so that everything is displayed beautifully and clearly.
Below are two saved maps: 1st in standard form, at the same time southern and northern styles, and 2nd in black and white, where a brief description is displayed in a column.
Share link. By selecting on the menu bar "Map" -> "Share link"A window will appear where you can choose from two types of links: short and full. If you are not authorized in the system, or the card is not in your personal card database, then only the full one. Which link has the form
Downloading interpretations. By selecting on the menu bar "Map" -> "Download interpretations", a window will appear where you can select the information you would like to download, and at the bottom of the window there is a remark that everyone should take into account. However, the interpretation texts can not only be downloaded to a PDF file, but also read them directly in the system. On the natal chart in the upper left corner of each square are the signs of the zodiac, and in the right – at home, by clicking on which you can get comprehensive information. Also in the tab "General" You can get detailed information about each planet, interpretations about the position of the planet in the sign and the house, the position of the ruler in the house, as well as the characteristics of the Nakshatra – all this information is emphasized.
Below is a screenshot with general information about the 9th house, this pop-up window is called from the natal chart.
Note: Items on the menu bar in the section "Map" change depending on the selected tab. If this "The main" tab then all items are available, if any other then only "Save to PNG".
An annual map can be built both for a year and for a month (taking into account the specified year, the corresponding age is displayed). The following data is calculated on this page:
– General information, as well as Harsha-Bala, Pancha-Vargheya-Bala and Dvadash-Vargheya-Bala
– Periods of Vimshottari, Yogini, Chara Dashi Jaimini
– Muntha (Mu on the map), 5 candidates for the role of manager of the year, and with all the conditions and exceptions described
– All 16 Tajaka-yogi, which were discussed earlier in the tab, are calculated "Prashna". In addition, the most popular Dasha is calculated – Mudda Dasha, which displays the age, as well as the date and time of the beginning and end of periods.
– Also here you can calculate the Sakhams that appear in the pop-up window.
This page has all the necessary capabilities both for analyzing the current point in time and for searching for Muhurta in the specified time interval. There are over 60 names of events for the selection of Muhurta, including wedding, conception, travel and
Under the general information, the main parameters of Muhurta are calculated, such as "Sunrise / Sunset", "Brahma Muhurta", "Abhijit Muhurta", "Rahu kala", "Panchak", "Tara bala", "Ayana", "Ritu", "Masa" (Kshaya and Adhika including), as well as the period of the lunar month and especially adverse (Shunya) Tithi, Nakshatras and the sign ("!" next to the corresponding value will indicate shunya). For the following parameters, the validity period is also calculated: "Var", "Tithi", "Karana", "Yoga", "Nakshatra", "Sign" (Chandra-ball), "Ascendant", "Navamsha", "Chora", "Choghadia", "Muhurta" and "Nadik". In addition, each value is highlighted in green / orange / red depending on the availability and the selected event, when you hover over which, if there is a description, the corresponding text appears, and when you click on periods, you can scroll back and forth.
Below in the order of their strength are displayed "Vara / Tithi / Nakshatra Yoga" – first VTN, then VN, VT and TN yoga, as well as the special Nakshatras in which the Moon is located, all of them are highlighted in green / red depending on the auspiciousness. The list of Nakshatras in square brackets shows the planets that are involved in their formation. For convenience, there is a Panchang for a month in visual display: "Var", "Tithi", "Nakshatra", "Karana", "Yoga", and "Tara bala" (without Vedha), "Chandra bala" and "Wtn yoga". All time intervals are highlighted in color depending on the auspiciousness and the selected event, for VTN yogi the following conditions apply: only favorable or favorable Vara / Tithi / Nakshatra yoga is green, favorable and unfavorable, but not Vara / Tithi / Nakshatra yoga – orange, only unfavorable or unfavorable Vara / Tithi / Nakshatra Yoga – red. By clicking on the period, you can calculate the map at the beginning of this period. Also, all this information, with the exception of VTN Yogi, as well as Brahma Muhurtu, Abhijit Muhurtu and Rahu Kala, can be seen in text form by clicking "In detail".
It is possible to save the map of Mukhurta (the check mark icon) by specifying an auxiliary commentary, which can also be opened in the future (the plus icon).
Clicking on the icon next to the event, a window will appear with a detailed description, which is divided into points, separately favorable and unfavorable. If an event is selected, then it is additionally displayed. "Description" and "Moment of time". Relying on "General principles" it is possible to estimate the auspiciousness of the point in time, they include 100 points in all, points are given for each of them (points are taken from the program "Kala"can be changed in the settings), they are sorted in order of importance and grouped into categories.
Clicking on the diamond icon next to the button "To calculate"A window will appear with the analysis of Muhurta. If an event is selected, not "General principles", the system will calculate the parameters of the selected event, and the general principles, the results can be sorted by favorability or in order. For general principles, in addition to fulfilled points with an indication of a score, the total score is also displayed, and separate points for favorable and unfavorable factors.
For the event, in addition to the completed points, the number of favorable and unfavorable points from among the possible ones is displayed separately. To category "Mixed" include items that may be favorable, moderately favorable and unfavorable. Points where the number of the arrow – have a description, and where the circle – do not have. The first 10 points of events are always the same, this "Var", "Tithi", "Karana", "Yoga", "Nakshatra", "Tara bala", "Chandra bala", "Wtn yoga" and especially unfavorable points "Shunya Tithi / Nakshatra / Rashi" and "Vishanadi, Durmukhurta or Paksha Chidra".
You can search for Muhurta within 31 days, that is, within one month, you can also specify a time interval for each day. In order to calculate Muhurta for a month, you can specify conditionally with
The resulting table displays all the time intervals when the performed items of the selected event or general principles change, as well as the items themselves in the form of green / orange / red / white cells depending on their availability and favorableness. In addition, the maximum score for the day is displayed next to each date. The score, ranging from 0 to the maximum during the day, can be changed directly in the resulting table, sifting the data. It is impossible to select Mukhurta, relying only on points, but they largely help to weed out particularly unfavorable ones and highlight particularly favorable periods of time. Also for filtering data, you can specify the obligation to perform (for favorable ones) or the absence (for adverse ones) of a particular item.
The general principles are divided into two lists, to display items from the 51st to the 100th, you need to click on the corresponding caption, you can display the items from the 1st to the 50th in a similar way. Clicking on the score, the Muhurta analysis window will appear, and when you hover over the cell, you can see the score / auspiciousness, number and name of the item. Points in the events, starting with the 11th, first go mixed (+ -), then unfavorable (-) and at the end favorable (+). If an event is selected, clicking on a date can display all the results, that is, including points below 0, and the interval of points is indicated next to time, clicking on which additionally will appear a similar table with general principles that will help further narrow the search results.
If the search is for one day, all results will be displayed, if for several, then only those time intervals for which the score is higher or equal to 0.
This page has all the necessary capabilities both for analyzing current Transits and for searching Transits in a specified time interval. Location information is automatically pulled from the settings. Calculate the current periods of Vimshottari, Yogini, Chara Dashi Jaimini
Below is the calculation of periods for each planet during which it is in a particular sign, as well as periods during which it is in direct (D) or retrograde (R) movement, by clicking on which you can also scroll back values and forward. The specified dates come with an error within 24 hours, on click, the data with an error of no more than 10 minutes is substituted into the form.
It is also possible to impose a transit map on the natal map, where for the natal planets are indicated the houses that they control, and for the transit retrograde, if it takes place. Bindu is also displayed in Sarvashtakavarg / Bhinnashtakavarg relying on natal data, the ruler of Kakshi and whether he gives bindu in Bhinnashtakarghe planet (green) or does not give (red) the position of the planets in the house from the natal Ascendant and Moon, where "!" indicates the presence of Vedha (when you hover, you can find out exactly which planets create Vedha). In line "Aspects" natal house numbers are displayed, aspects that give retrograde planets from the previous house are highlighted in orange. In addition, the degrees to the exact aspect (arrow) and the connection (point) of the transit planet with the natal one are displayed, where the arrow with the dash first indicates that it is an aspect of the retrograde planet from the previous house. By clicking on these degrees, the system will calculate the date and time of the exact connection / aspect.
Calculation of the Transits of the planets for a year in visual display: occupied sign, house from the natal planet (you can choose any planet, by default the Moon), Vedha, bindu in Sarvashtakarvarge and Bhinnashtakakvarge, direction of motion. The color highlights favorable and unfavorable positions depending on the house, bindu and the presence / absence of Vedha, by clicking on the period you can calculate the card at the beginning of this period. When you hover over the cell, all the details will appear, including the time period.
Also, all this information, with the exception of Vedhi, can be seen in text form by clicking "In detail".
One month can be calculated by clicking on the name of the month in Transit for a year. This table, in addition to displaying the rulers of Kakshi, allows you to specify the results of the Planet’s transit, depending on whether the ruler of Kakshi gives Bindu in Bhinnnashtakarvarge of the planet (green) or not (red).
On the page, in addition to calculating Sade-Sati by two methods (traditional and Sri.
The results look as follows, where the type and interval of the search, the condition and time intervals are indicated. If the search interval is within 15 years, then the search step will be equal to an hour, otherwise the search step will be equal to one day. By clicking on the received data, you can calculate the transit at a time.
The data storage structure resembles how it is arranged on a computer, sections first, and then maps, for each of which the type is displayed (Jataka, Prashna, Muhurta or Mundannaya), date, time, Rodden Rating and gender. Maps can be filtered by specified criteria, you can also display all maps at once, and not just from the selected section, by selecting "All Maps". To calculate the map, you must click on the map name or the map type icon, and it is worth noting that when you first build the map, browsers block the opening of an additional tab. For example, in Google Chrome, a notification appears in the right part of the address bar, where you need to select "Trust" (open) always, but in Safari it is necessary to uncheck the box in the security settings in the "Block pop-ups".
By clicking on "Statistics"A pop-up window will appear, where you can create several types of group reports on maps, taking into account the selected fractional map, section and filtering criteria.
Below are the results if you select “By Signs”.
Add windows ("Add a section") and edit (pencil icon) section are as follows. Also next is a screenshot of the removal section.
Add windows ("Add a card") and editing (pencil icon) cards are as follows, where in addition to basic information, you can specify the type of card, gender, source (details) of the time of birth and Rodden Rating. If this is a Prashna map, then click on the appropriate text, and the form will automatically fill in with all data taking into account the parameters specified in the settings.
Earlier, I mentioned the rating of cards, and now I would like to tell you in detail about it. It is very important to have accurate birth data, in connection with which Lois Rodden was created by the Rodden Rating, which is used to classify the reliability of the data, which is also used in my system. There are the following categories in descending order of accuracy and reliability of birth data: AA, A, B, C, DD and X:
– AA (Accurate Accurate) – Accurate Accurate, when data is recorded on a birth certificate or tag
– A (Accurate) – accurate when the data is based on the words of the person himself, relatives or friends, for example, from a client to an astrologer
– B (Biography) – biography and autobiography, when the data is confirmed by qualified quotes
– C (Caution) – caution when the original data source is not known, for example, a log that is not clear whether you can trust
– DD (Dirty Data) – dirty data when there are two or more conflicting unqualified sources.
– X – data in which there is no place, date or time of birth
Maps can also be added to the system by importing them from program files: Jagannatha Hora, Parashara’s Light or Grahas. Maps can be selected by clicking on the button. "Download", or simply drag and drop them onto the upload form, you can upload no more than 200 files at a time.
It is also possible to export maps (other data) to a computer, the functionality is similar to that on the card analysis page, the only thing is that you can select several maps at once.
Any cards can be transferred from one section to another, to do this, select the necessary cards, click "Card transfer" and then in the pop-up window, select the desired section, confirming its action.
Note: In addition to the fact that the necessary cards can be marked manually or put a check mark next to "My cards" (if you need everything), you can also select several cards in a row. For example, you need cards from 10th to 20th, then you need to click on the checkbox at number 10, and then, with the Shift key pressed, click on the checkbox at number 20.
At the end, next to the map transfer, there is a button to search for maps with incorrect data, upon clicking on which only those maps that have the wrong coordinate format or time zone are displayed (or when it is not defined by the system). All maps with incorrect format of the specified data lead to incorrect construction of the natal chart. This functionality should be used both for maps already existing in the database, and for those maps that are imported into the system from other astrological programs. To make the necessary changes, use the data editing icon.
– If a check mark is displayed next to the time zone or coordinates, then no changes are required.
– If a cross mark appears next to the time zone or coordinates, then the data is incorrect. When you click on the data, a pop-up window appears, showing the errors that need to be corrected. And to facilitate this task, in the window "Invalid coordinates" general recommendations will be given and an example will be given.
– If a question mark is displayed next to the time zone, then the time zone could not be determined based on the system’s population base. Also, the reason may be the coordinates in the wrong format, in this case, you should make the necessary edits.
– If the time zone is crossed out, then the recommended time zone is displayed next to it, which, as in the previous case, is determined by searching for the nearest settlement, based on the coordinates. When you click on the data, a pop-up window appears, showing possible errors, the recommended time zone, as well as tips for checking the correctness of the time zone.
For each card, you can add a description and notes, a pop-up window for the functionality they have the same, which is a full-fledged text editor with the ability to maximize the window. Description and notes for convenience are divided into separate fields, in the description you can store all those data that relate directly to the person himself – biographical data, contact details and
Also for each card you can add life events / tags that are selected from a fixed list. This approach allows you to better structure the data, since entering such information manually, with a high degree of probability, the same events / labels will differ from each other, for example, you specify "marriage", and somewhere "wedding". I approached the formation of the list with full responsibility, now it has more than 500 items and they are all grouped into the following categories: map, education, profession, career, finances, travel, parents, personal, marriage, children, health, diseases, religion, crime , character and miscellaneous. In addition, a convenient search is built into this list. As I mentioned earlier when describing a map analysis, if the field is "date" filled in, then the information in the tab "Periods" will be defined as events, if not, then as labels. Since in the field "date" you can specify only complete data, then if you do not remember the exact dates, indicate the approximate in the field "Comment". For convenience, events / tags are sorted by date, starting from a smaller one, if there is no date, then by name in alphabetical order.
In addition, in the upper left corner of the window there is an icon, by clicking on which opens "Tag Editor"where absolutely all events / tags are displayed, divided into categories. If any of them are indicated for the map, they will be highlighted in yellow. To add an event / label for a map, you just need to click on it, and if you want to remove it, click on an already added label. In this mode, it is convenient to form the entire list of events / tags, and already in the normal mode, if necessary, specify additional comments and dates for the events. There is also a http: // functionality.
The functionality on this page allows you to find maps using various astrological combinations and biographical data. You can search either on the basis of your own cards (the button “Select a section”, only on a paid subscription), and on the basis of Astro-Databank (https: //
To search for maps, you must specify at least one of the following conditions (when you hover on "?" next to the button "To find" all these conditions are indicated): "Name (part of name)"), "The letter of the alphabet, which begins the name", "Event / Tag" or "Astrological combination". Note: for Astro-Databank, when searching by name, you can also specify the name in Russian (the map will be found if there is a link to Wikipedia). In addition, you can specify additional criteria: gender and Rodden Rating, so that any of the conditions (OR) are met, or all conditions (AND) are met, so that the card has life events or a link to Wikipedia. And in addition, you can specify the calculation settings used in the search: Arudhi, Chara Karaki, Rahu / Ketu, Ashtakavarga, Ayanamsha and the method of building a fractional map (D2, D3, D4, D5, D9).
The objects in which the search criteria should be specified, in other words for the planet, the ruler of the house, arudha or Chara Karaki, are highlighted in orange. From below, under the search criteria, you can also specify a fractional map in which to search (set for each condition), and from which object to count – it can be a planet, a ruler of the house, arudha or Chara Karak. If you want to remove a particular condition, just click on it, and now in detail about adding some search criteria.