Sometimes it happens that you turn away from the stove for a moment (talk on the phone, answer a message on social networks or something else), and the pan burned. Immediately there is a question – how to clean it?
Come to the rescue 10 proven ways.
Video: How and what to clean the burnt pan?
- Salt. If you want to clean the burnt pan, then you should not put this matter aside “for later”.
- Stainless steel pot and aluminum boldly fill with cold water, leave for a short time, then pour out the water and pour in a sufficient amount of salt. After 2-3 hours, the burnt food is easily cleaned with a kitchen sponge. Some housewives add salt to cold water, but there are cases that after such an addition of salt, dark stains may appear on the stainless pan, which cannot be removed.
- Enamel pan do not immediately pour in cold water, it is necessary to allow the pan to cool, otherwise the enamel may be damaged by exposure to cold water. Put salt on the bottom of the cooled pan, leave for a couple – three hours, and then wash the pan with hot water. If the burner was too strong, then you will most likely have to repeat the procedure.
- Boiling pots
- To the bottom metal pans pour hot water, add a tablespoon of soda. Let stand for a saucepan with soda for 30 – 50 minutes, then put on the stove, boil for 5-10 minutes, remove from heat. After the soda pan has cooled, rinse the pan in the traditional way – leftover food is easily removed.
- To clear the burnt enameled pan, make a steep brine: for 1 liter of water – 5-6 table. spoons of salt. Pour it into the pan and boil for 40 to 45 minutes. Burnt food should lag behind the walls and bottom of the pan.
- Activated carbon. This method is suitable and for enameled pans, and for aluminum, as well as stainless steel pans. It is especially effective in burning milk. Take a few pieces of tablets of activated charcoal and grind them to a powder. With this powder, pour the bottom of the pan and let it stand for 30-40 minutes. Then pour cold water into the pan and leave to stand for another half hour. After that, the pan is easily washed with any dishwashing detergent.
- Vinegar. Pour table vinegar or its substitute (citric acid, freshly squeezed lemon juice) on the burned surface of the pan. Cover with a lid, let stand for about two hours. After that, wash the pot with detergent. Especially vinegar is good for aluminum pans. Thanks to vinegar, the aluminum pan will be cleaned not only from the burn, but also from the resulting blackness.
- Milk serum. Such a simple product will help get rid ofenameled pan, aluminum and stainless pan. Pour the whey into the pan, 1-2 cm above the level of the burnt place and leave for 24 hours. Then drain the whey and wash the pan with detergent. Due to the various acids contained in the whey, the main pieces of burnt food should easily move away from the surface of the pan.
- Soda. If not only the bottom of the pan has suffered, but also its outer surface, then a good way to get rid of burnt foods is to boil the pan itself in soda solution. But do not forget to remove plastic parts from it.
- In a pot of much larger size than the burnt one, place the sufferer.
- Pour the solution prepared at the rate of: 5-6 liters of water – a pack of baking soda (0.5 kg) and put on the stove. Water should cover the pan 2-3 cm.
- After boiling, reduce the heat and boil for about two hours.
- Then turn off the stove and wait for the pots to cool.
- Take out the cleaned pan and wash it in the usual way.
The burner will be cleaned and all hard-to-reach places, the pan will take on its original appearance. So you can do with Enamelled aluminum pan, stainless steel pan.
Forstainless steel pots this method should be used with caution: there is a high probability of the appearance of dark spots from salt. It is better to replace the salt and soda with vinegar and boil the vinegar-water solution for about 10 minutes.
And how do you wash burnt pans? Share your recipes in the comments below!