The neck even more frankly tells about the age than the face. But if you properly care for it, you can slow down aging and get rid of its already manifested signs. Among the methods of rejuvenation are available to all home, professional procedures and plastic surgery.
Read in this article.
Causes of stretching, flabbiness of the skin on the neck
The aging of this area has several culprits:
- the skin here is thin, loses moisture faster;
- the front of the neck is often forced to frown and stretch when moving;
- blood circulation is not as active here as in other parts of the body, and therefore the nutrition of cells is worse;
- not everyone pays enough time to care;
- contributes to wrinkles, bad posture, ultraviolet rays, bad habits.
Home remedies and methods for the return of neck elasticity
Do not give the neck a hint to others about the age of the owner in affordable ways. If you use them regularly, the need for serious action will not come soon.
To keep the skin of this zone smooth and taut for a long time, it should be made a habit:
- good posture;
- correct posture for sleep, in which no wrinkles form on the neck;
- the content in the diet of vitamins A and E;
- daily care;
- non-smoking, rare use of alcohol and coffee;
- rejection of a long stay under ultraviolet rays.
It is useful to pamper the skin with masks 2 times a week. The correct formulations for them:
- fresh carrot juice, cream and cottage cheese in equal parts;
- raw yolk, 1 tsp. honey, 1 tsp. olive oil, 0.5 tsp. lemon juice, 1 tsp. oatmeal;
- honey and glycerin, taken in equal volumes.
The mask is applied for 20-30 minutes. After rinsing you need to use the cream.
The type of neck depends on the condition of the muscles. Supports their tone 20-minute charge:
- standing straight, push the lower jaw forward, and strain the neck;
- turn your head slowly left and right;
- “Draw” the nose in the air letters;
- put a hand on the forehead and, overcoming the pressure by it, try to move the head forward;
- to perform the previous exercise on the contrary, that is, to press the back of the head with a hand and to strive them back.
About neck facebooking in this video:
Neck lift with plastic surgery
From 35 – 40 years you can resort to professional methods of care. You should start with hardware procedures, only then consider the possibility of plastics.
Rf (RF) neck lifting: indications, contraindications, features of carrying out and recovery
Stimulate skin tightening can be accelerated in her collagen. This is done using radio frequency radiation during rf-lifting. Indications for it are:
- fat deposition in the neck;
- weakening of the skin;
- transverse folds on the neck;
- skin sagging under the chin;
- aging of the epidermis as a result of exposure to sunlight.
Do not do it with:
- pregnancy, lactation;
- dermatological diseases;
- severe hypertension;
- thyroid problems;
- neck skin lesions.
Rf-lifting involves 5 – 10 sessions, with a pause of 2 – 4 weeks. The process looks like this:
- skin is cleansed with gel;
- cause a means of providing conductivity of radiation;
- choose the mode of exposure of the device;
- apply the handpiece to different parts of the neck, first on one side, then on the other;
- cleanse and apply soothing cream.
After the manipulation of 3 days you can not sunbathe and visit the bath, do other procedures for this area.
How to carry out rf-lifting of the face and neck, look in this video:
Filament neck lifting: indications, contraindications, features of carrying out and recovery
Neck lift with threads is shown with more serious age-related changes, so its effect is higher than rf-lifting. The procedure is applied if marked:
- loss of skin elasticity;
- tissue sagging;
- neck wrinkles;
- ptosis of the skin under the chin.
Contraindications to thread lifting are the same as in the radio wave procedure, but the obstacle is also poor blood clotting.
Make a tightening under local anesthesia and with pre-treatment of the skin with an antiseptic. Biodegradable or nonabsorbable filaments are introduced into the thickness of the tissue using cannulas. Then they are pulled together with the skin and fastened. The result lasts from six months to 4 – 5 years, it depends on the type of threads.
A few days after the procedure, punctures from the needles should be wiped daily with chlorhexidine, a little later, smeared with “Bepanten” until healing. Do not yet expose the neck to other procedures. 2 months can not overheat.
Endoscopic neck lifting: indications, contraindications, features of the holding and recovery
An even more effective way of rejuvenation is plastic surgery using an endoscope. The list of indications for it is wider:
- deep transverse grooves on the neck;
- noticeable sagging of the skin;
- longitudinal folds;
- reducing the angle between the neck and chin.
The ban on the operation impose in the same cases as in the previous procedures. You can not do it having serious heart problems, other internal organs.
If the intervention is isolated, intravenous anesthesia is used. During the operation, make small incisions behind the ears and under the chin. An endoscope is inserted into one of them. Instruments exfoliate the skin, tighten the muscles, if necessary, sew them.
During the operation, you can remove excess fat. Then impose internal seams, tighten the skin and fix it with non-absorbable threads. At the end of putting on a pressure bandage.
After a week or 10 days, the stitches are removed. Before that, they are treated with chlorhexidine 2 times a day. 2 – 3 weeks need to wear a compression bandage. A month will have to be protected from overheating, physical exertion, to give up alcohol.
When choosing anti-aging manipulations, patients think over which one is better. Obviously, endoscopic plastic gives the most noticeable effect. But for its implementation and age-related changes should be quite pronounced. Efficiency affects the price. Rf-lifting costs 3000 p. per session, thread lift – 40,000 – 60000 p., operation – 80,000 – 100,000 p.
An operation such as platysmoplasty of the neck helps to get rid of many problems. It can be medial, lateral, anterior. Rehabilitation is also important, so that the result, which is visible before and after, is preserved for many years.
MAKS-lifting will help to get rid of scars. This is a fairly new procedure, which is also called short-stroke lifting. Due to the effect before and after, it has become one of the most popular.
Lift check-lifting is deservedly in demand, as it gives a significant effect before and after the lift of the middle third of the face, and the operation itself is the most sparing. How is recovery and rehabilitation? Why did swelling occur? How does it blend with blepharoplasty?
Plastic will help to make your appearance more attractive. However, sometimes it can also present unforeseen consequences of a face lift: edema, bruises, seals, which do not disappear for a long time. How to avoid complications? How long does the recovery take?