Usually, those who already feel that the forces have practically left are willing to take the fatigue test. Perhaps there is no clear understanding of the cause of overwork, but it is necessary to learn in detail about its root and what to do with it. It is important to understand for what reason the body is so overworked, but in order to do this it is useful to pass a special psychological test for fatigue.
It is possible that chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) occurs from another more serious underlying disease. Maybe overwork came due to the incorrect formation of thinking, or lately there have been many stressful situations in life. It may also be that the cause of moral fatigue lies in the constant physical exertion or, on the contrary, its absence.
Why tiredness came: a test to determine the cause
The upcoming test will help clarify the internal patterns and understand what is happening in life is wrong. It is necessary to read these questions, and then honestly choose the most appropriate, and reflecting the current state of the answer.
When fatigue is most pronounced?
- A. In the morning.
- B. At noon.
- C. Closer to the evening.
- D. In the evening.
The statement that most accurately describes the patterns between wakefulness and sleep.
- A. In the morning there is a feeling of fatigue, and I want to lie down for dinner.
- B. It is difficult to fall asleep, but awakening occurs early in the morning.
- C. A lot of things, there is no time to get enough sleep.
- D. Sleep is good, morning is vigorous, energy is enough.
What is the most accurate statement regarding nutrition?
- A. You have to eat irregularly throughout the day.
- B. Breakfast is skipped, but there is lunch and dinner.
- C. Nutrition is full – three times a day, with lunch and dinner dense.
- D. Regular meals several times a day.
What food is most preferable?
- A. The favorites are fatty, salty and sweet foods.
- B. Are accustomed to the diet of cereal and pasta.
- C. More inclined to nourishing dishes.
- D. Food is well-established, more vegetable food is present, and portions are moderate.
What is the exposure to stress?
- A. Constant tension, anxiety and anxiety.
- B. Present feelings about commitments and common everyday problems.
- C. Calmness is always the exception – unpleasant situations that cause anxiety.
- D. There is self-control, but it happens that the stressful situation periodically absorbs completely.
How good is the self-management of your emotions?
- A. Usually I manage emotions.
- B. It happens that they are controlled very well, but sometimes they take over.
- C. Often comes the feeling of depression.
- D. Every day, regardless of the emotional background, time is allotted for relaxation.
How often are there in physical activity?
- A. Extremely rare.
- B. Lifestyle is sedentary, but a walk is performed every day.
- C. Exercise takes a lot of strength daily.
- D. Regular moderate exercise, which only gives more energy and strength.
What is usually free time?
- A. He is practically nonexistent.
- B. Free time is spent relaxing and calming down.
- C. It is almost impossible to relax, in my head everything even free time is superfluous thoughts.
- D. Free hours spent on hobbies, family and friends.
The most preferred drink, which is most often consumed?
- A. This is usually coffee, in a pinch, strong tea.
- B. Carbonated drinks.
- C. The particular difference between not drinking, and generally, preferably with friends.
- D. Clean water or juices.
How would you like to continue to live, or in what direction to change it?
- A. Live without frequent stress.
- B. Stop worrying about lack of strength.
- C. I want to manage my life better.
- D. Become a leader and soul of the company.