The liver is a vital organ that performs many functions. In particular, the liver is responsible for the clearance of xenobiotics, including allergens, poisons and toxins; removal of excess hormones, mediators, vitamins; participates in the processes of digestion, synthesis of bile acids and bilirubin, and much more. We’ll stop on this, because today we are not talking about the functions of the liver, but about its treatment with beets.
What is useful for beets liver
Before telling you some recipes of traditional medicine that will help get rid of problems with the liver, I want to tell you what caused the effectiveness of the root in the treatment. Naturally, the beneficial properties of beets are explained by its chemical composition. Vegetable contains a lot of vitamins (C, B1, B2, B6, P, PP, E), organic acids (malic, tartaric, lactic), macro- and microelements (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, sulfur, iodine ). Cobalt is also found in beets, which is involved in the synthesis of vitamin B12, which, together with folic acid, forms red blood cells. Betanin is also a part of beetroot, contributing to the breakdown of proteins and participating in the formation of choline, which increases the vital activity of liver cells and prevents the development of malignant tumors.
Peeling liver beetroot
It is proved that most of the diseases of the liver and gallbladder are easily cured by cleansing. Beetroot will help you to cope with this task most safely.
- beets – 3 pieces of medium size,
- top grade flour – 2 tablespoons,
- sugar – 500 grams + 4 glasses,
- raisins peeled – 700 grams,
- water – 1/2 cup.
- Wash beets, peel, cut into small cubes and put in a 3-liter jar.
- Add flour and half a kilo of sugar.
- Tightly close the jar with a plastic cap. Sent in a dark place for two days. In the morning and in the evening the contents must be mixed.
- After the indicated time has elapsed, add the raisins and the remaining sugar to the mass.
- Fill with water. Leave to infuse at room temperature for a week. Do not forget to mix a lot of times a day.
- After the beetroot drink is ready, it needs to be drained. Should get 1 liter. At the course of purification you need 3 liters of beet kvass.
- It is recommended to take a drink 3 times a day, 1 tablespoon 30 minutes before meals. After the entire volume is drunk, you need to take a 3-month break, then repeat the course of purification.
Beet Juice for Liver Treatment
Miraculous properties is famous for beet juice. You can take as soon as it, and make all sorts of cocktails, adding the juice of other equally useful plants. We offer you a recipe for beet juice with carrots and celery, which will allow you to clean the liver as soon as possible.
- beet juice – 200 ml,
- carrot juice – 300 ml,
- celery juice – 100 ml.
- Mix all kinds of juices.
- Take 3 times a day for 200 ml for 3 weeks without fear of complications, since this drink has no contraindications. During this time, the liver is cleansed of toxins.
Beet juice with stones in the liver
Beet juice will help to clean the liver, not only from toxins, but also from stones, and it will do it quickly and painlessly. All that is needed to dissolve the stones in the liver is to drink raw beet juice in such quantities as it takes the body on an empty stomach every day. After a couple of weeks you will feel the improvement.
Beetroot syrup will help to destroy kidney stones. To cook it, you need a couple of chopped beets to cook to a syrupy state. Take a drink should be 3/4 cup 4 times a day until complete cure.
Beet salad for liver diseases
Agree, it’s nice when healthy and tasty. Beet salad is famous for these properties. Eat a salad made from boiled beets and seasoned with vegetable oil for breakfast, and your liver will tell you: “Thank you!”.
As you can see, beets with liver diseases are useful in any form. You can drink juice, eat salads, eat it raw or boiled. Enjoy and stay healthy!