Sweating causes discomfort, like the person himself, and others, as it is accompanied by not the best smell. Feet sweating not only lowers self-esteem, but leads to bad relationships with others, as well as serious diseases.
If there is excessive sweating on the legs, you should immediately begin to eliminate this problem. The first thing to do is to find the reasons, the only way to fix the problem once and for all.
The feet produce extra moisture, which consists of organic elements. When sweating on the palms, the sweat evaporates and disappears, leaving no smell. With the legs, the situation is slightly different. Since the feet are constantly in the shoes and socks, which absorb all the moisture, there is an unpleasant smell due to the multiplication of bacteria. It is they who cause the strongest odor, although the sweat itself also smells unpleasant.
This problem is not common to all people. To answer the question: “Why do feet smell?” – it is worth finding out the reasons for the smell. The main reasons are:
- Non-compliance with personal hygiene;
- Rare replacement of socks or stockings;
- Long walking in wet shoes;
- Sock shoes made of unnatural materials;
- Fungus of the foot and nails;
- Diseases of internal organs, such as the endocrine system, the heart or blood vessels;
- Weak nervous system;
- Improper nutrition;
- Excessive perspiration.
Whatever the reason why women’s legs stink, measures should be taken to eliminate or at least reduce the smell of sweat.
How to get rid
A strong sweat compartment speaks of disturbances in the body. Therefore, it is necessary to identify the cause, and then proceed to its elimination. If it is impossible to find the cause on your own, you should contact a specialist. Hyperhidrosis can provoke diseases of the heart or blood vessels, infectious diseases, hormonal disturbances, diabetes, menopause, or kidney disease. If a person does not suffer from these diseases, you can try to get rid of excessive sweating.
The following tips can help:
- Monitor foot hygiene
You should start washing your feet with warm water with bactericidal or household soap, and not gel. Finish the procedure better with cool or cold water.
- Wear shoes from natural materials
In order for the feet to breathe, the shoes in which the feet are must breathe. Breathable materials include natural leather or nubuck. Shoes made of natural materials are much softer, due to which sit clearly on the leg. This ensures good circulation of the feet.
- Socks made from natural materials
It is best to choose socks made of cotton or bamboo. Synthetic creates a greenhouse effect due to the fact that not breathing.
- Should have several pairs of shoes
For each season you need to have several pairs of shoes, especially in autumn and winter. If you wear one pair daily, it will not have time to be aired. Natural shoes can be periodically washed or washed inside. This will help eliminate bacteria that have accumulated inside, and, consequently, the smell.
- During drying, the insoles are removed.
If you take out the insoles while drying, the shoes will be better dried. It is better to change the insoles every 3-4 months or wash once a month.
- Use of deodorizing agents
You can apply daily cream with deodorizing effect. It is applied on dry and clean feet, both on the foot itself and between the toes.
- Deodorants and antiperspirants
Means with triclosan, chlorhexidine or terpenfarnesol eliminate unpleasant odor, destroying bacteria. It should be noted that antiperspirants narrow pores and block the production of sweat, and deodorant only eliminates the smell.
Talc absorbs sweat, thereby eliminating odor. Apply the product on the feet themselves, or directly pour in the shoes.
Such a procedure as a pedicure helps to get rid of excess bacteria, due to the removal of horny skin. You can do this procedure both in beauty salons and at home. Also, do not be superfluous to regularly use pumice stone or foot grater.
It is best to avoid foods that cause intense perspiration. These include: spices, spices, salt, garlic, onions, cocoa, coffee, strong tea, chocolate and alcohol. Proper nutrition will help strengthen the body.
If the complex treatment is not necessary, the girl can try folk remedies. There are a lot of recipes, for example, you can try the following tips:
- To make trays for feet with herbs that have bactericidal properties, such as oak bark or chamomile. These herbs reduce sweating. First you need to wash your feet with soap and then put them in a herbal solution for 10-15 minutes. This procedure should be done 2-3 times a week.
- Not less useful bath with sea or ordinary salt. You can add a few drops of lavender essential oil, rosemary or eucalyptus.
- You can use a contrast shower. Feet are washed with warm water, and then they are cold, and so several times. The procedure improves blood flow in the feet, thereby increasing the temperature of the legs, and the moisture begins to evaporate faster and the smell decreases.
- Soda also helps to combat odor. In a liter of warm water divorced 1-2 tablespoons of soda. In this solution, the legs are kept for 15-20 minutes. Bacteria love an acidic environment, soda creates an alkaline reaction, through which it kills microbes.
- Strong tea has tannins, thereby reducing sweating.
- Vodka, alcohol and various alcohol tinctures kill bacteria. They can wipe the feet, then lubricate them with a cream so that the skin does not dry.
Avoid excessive sweating and unpleasant smell, you can only care for their feet. For this fit both pharmaceutical and folk remedies.