Everyone wants to be healthy and not be aware of the terms doctor and pharmacy. But, unfortunately, this is far from all. Even seemingly minor problems make us think about our health.
Wet and even wet feet, unpleasant smell – this is all the result of excessive sweating, which causes discomfort to the wearer. But why feet sweat, which can cause excessive sweating?
Causes of excessive sweating feet
As you know, sweating is a complete function of our body, which is responsible for thermoregulation.. Also, increased sweating can manifest itself as a result of nervous stress, psychological stress, during fear and in other psycho-emotional states.
But, why feet sweat constantly? Recently, a common cause of foot sweating is improperly chosen or poor quality shoes, which constantly squeeze and prevent the skin from fully exchanging gas with air, as a result of which unpleasant smell is also connected, which is a consequence of the development of microorganisms and bacteria.
But, if the legs are very sweating and an unpleasant smell is issued, regardless of whether you are shod – closed shoes or flip-flops, then the causes of sweating feet may be hidden “inside” the organism itself. Initially, it is necessary to determine from what feet sweat. If your legs have started to sweat too much, it can be triggered by the development of infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, HIV, AIDS and
Another reason why the legs sweat a lot can be disruption of the cardiovascular system, the nervous system, diabetes, kidney disease and
If, after a thorough diagnosis, no disease was detected, foot sweating, the cause, can be caused by such a disease as foot hyperhidrosis.
As a rule, this disease manifests itself from an early age and accompanies a person throughout his life.
How to get rid of the problem of excessive sweating
If leg hyperhidrosis is an independent disease, it can be treated by conservative methods, including medical treatment, traditional medicine and
How to deal with sweating feet? Very often, dermatologists recommend using such a tool as an antiperspirant with a high content of aluminum salts (from 15 to 45%).
The effect of this product is that it blocks the excretory ducts of the sweat glands, not allowing the liquid to go out outside. In the assortment you can find alcohol (eliminate odor) and water antiperspirants, including Dry Dry, Maxim, Odaban and others.
Traditional medicine offers to deal with hyperhidrosis, using tannins, the action of which is aimed at narrowing the excretory ducts, thereby gradually reducing the level of sweat.
Folk remedy for sweating feet can be prepared in the form of infusions and decoctions of oak bark, bay leaf, walnut leaves:
- Folk remedy – decoction of oak bark. Boil 50 grams of bark in 1 liter of boiling water, let it infuse for several hours, and you can make baths. Maintain feet in the broth for 15 minutes. The course of treatment takes about two weeks;
- Broth from a bay leaf. It is necessary to boil in one liter of water, 7 sheets of laurel, cool and lower the legs for 10-20 minutes;
- An effective remedy is a decoction of walnut leaves. Pour 5 tablespoons of crushed green leaves with a liter of boiling water, boil, cool. From the resulting decoction do baths. You can also add plantain leaves, chamomile, calendula;
- If the cause of very heavy sweating of the legs is hyperhidrosis, it can be reduced by using chopped, dried oak bark. All that needs to be done is to put it in a clean sock and put it on overnight, rinse your feet in the morning.
These simple tips on sweating the feet will get rid of the problem for up to several months, after which the procedure will need to be repeated.
To reduce sweating will help such a simple tool like talc, which must be applied at night and in the morning, before you put on your socks.
What helps from sweating feet? You can use inexpensive drugs purchased at the pharmacy. If your feet sweat very much, you can buy forgidron, boric acid, Teymurov paste, borozin, drisol.
All these drugs must be applied very carefully, since, for example, forgidron, regularly falling on healthy areas of the skin (hands), can cause tissue necrosis, drisol – allergic reactions. The essence of the action of all these funds from a very strong sweating comes down to the fact that they “plug” the excretory ducts.
Borosin is used as a deodorizing agent, preventing the occurrence of a not very pleasant smell. If, after applying formidron, pronounced redness is observed, its use should be discontinued.
What to do with sweating feet and unpleasant smell? Today you can find a wide range of special sweat deodorant creams. Well proven, the following products:
- Deocontrol – eliminates sweat and odor for up to seven days;
- Sweat cream – “Series 42” – consists of natural ingredients, reduces heavy sweating and eliminates odor;
- Effectively apply cream deodorant lavilin;
- Tsedelm (contains hormones).
In some cases, iontophoresis is carried out, botulinum toxin preparations are injected.
Make a contrast shower for the legs. Each time, thoroughly wash them using tar soap.
Keep your shoes clean – dry them by removing the insoles (you can use disposable insoles), change your socks regularly. With a pronounced odor, use insoles made with activated charcoal.