Bronchitis is an inflammatory process of the bronchial mucosa. To relieve cough, it is necessary to use sputum diluents. Try to dry cough necessarily turned into a wet. Acute bronchitis – inflammation of the bronchi, an infectious disease, occurs when the body cools or sharp fluctuations in air temperature (especially in spring and autumn). Sometimes it occurs due to the action of poisonous gases. Possible complication – pneumonia. Symptoms: general malaise, muscle pain, often runny nose, inflammation of the pharynx, larynx or trachea, cough, slight increase in body temperature. Chronic bronchitis: progressive damage to the bronchi and respiratory parts of the lung associated with prolonged irritation of the respiratory tract with harmful agents, characterized by inflammatory changes in the bronchial wall, manifested by persistent or periodic cough with sputum for at least 3 months a year for two years or more. Complications: pneumonia, emphysema, pneumosclerosis, bronchial asthma. Symptoms: cough with sputum, weakness, sweating, sometimes increased body temperature, wheezing during breathing, wheezing in the chest, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing.
Treatment of bronchitis folk remedies:
Resin from bronchitis
This recipe will help people to forget about the disease for a long time. 1 cup of crushed beeswax, 1 cup of unrefined sunflower oil, 1 cup of flower honey, 1 cup of pine gum (turpentine). Melt all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, stirring, not boiling. It turns out a liter jar of mixture. It is necessary to drink all. Drink 1
Editor’s review: Treated this recipe 3-year-old daughter. Any cold went into her bronchitis. Every morning from 1
Mix herbs: 2 parts of dried black elderberry berries, 1 part of fenugreek, 1 part of fennel fruit, 4 parts of lime blossom, 4 parts of tricolor violet and 3 parts of licorice root. one
Editor’s review: I think this recipe is a wonderful recipe. Any cough is cured without antibiotics. I am glad that such a recipe fell into my hands. I advise everyone!
- This is a great tool for anyone suffering from bronchitis. Take 3 cloves of garlic and pass them through the press to make gruel. Pour 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of vodka into it. Mix well and put the mixture on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. It must be stored there, and the medicine can be applied immediately, without insisting. Here is how it is done. Eat 1 teaspoon of the mixture 2 times a day after meals. So do 2 days. Then take a break for 1 day. Then you are treated again. Usually 5 days is enough for the condition to noticeably improve. If this does not happen, take a break for 1 day and repeat the treatment. So continue to cure. Bronchitis will not last long!
- Take about half a cup of peeled garlic, twist through a meat grinder to make a gruel. Pour into it 1
Balsam with bastard and hypericum
This recipe is a very powerful treatment for the lungs. It helps even with tuberculosis. Take 3 tbsp. l elecampane and 1 tbsp.
Balm with aloe and Cahors
Aloe – 250 gr., Cahors expensive – 0.5 l., Liquid honey – 350 gr. Aloe watering 2 weeks before ripping leaves. Agave leaves wipe off dust (do not wash), finely chopped, put in a glass jar. Pour the cahors and honey. Mix well. Insist 14 days in a cool place. Then strain, squeeze. Drink balm 1
Recipes of the Austrian doctor Rudolf Breuss from bronchitis
Inhalations and compresses
In the treatment of bronchitis in traditional medicine are often used inhalation. Doctors advise to refrain from inhalation to the core, with severe lung diseases, after strokes and allergies because of the unpredictability of reactions to essential oils and medicines. As well as people with shortness of breath – changing the rhythm of breathing can cause an attack. Do not breathe over boiling water.
- For inhalation at home, you can use the kettle, filled with water at 1/4. Put it on the stove, heat it to a boil, then turn it off, add 1 tablespoon of honey, a golden star balm the size of a match head, and inhale the vapors wrapped in a towel. The duration of inhalation is 20 minutes. Keep in mind that for children, the inhalation time should not exceed 5 minutes. Do not use inhalation before the age of 3 years.
- Inhalation with essential oils. Put 1-2 drops of pine, fir, cedar or juniper oil in a bowl of warm water, bend over the dishes and cover with a cloth. Breathe in pairs for 5-10 minutes. Do not use essential oils for allergies. Lavender, chamomile, sandalwood, rose, mint and lemon oils also have anti-inflammatory effects. You can sleep, dripping on a pillow 3 drops of essential oil of fir.
- Onion inhalations for tracheitis and bronchitis help to quickly get rid of inflammation, as the phytoncides of onions with this method of application penetrate deep into the bronchi and destroy pathogens. Cut the onion and put it on the plate. Bend over it, cover your head with a towel. Inhale the onion vapor for 10 minutes, be sure to close your eyes. Perform this procedure daily until recovery, several times a day, provided that you are not allergic.
If you can not use inhalation, then use no less effective means – potato compresses. Boil the potatoes in a uniform, pound it with a pestle. Put the composition on a rag and put it on the chest to the throat. Cover with cellophane and something woolen. When the compress has cooled, remove it. Do the procedure for the night.
1 glass of potato flowers pour 1 l of warm vegetable oil and insist in a dark place for 10 days. Rub the back and chest of the patient for the night, wrap well after rubbing with a warm blanket.
Collection of herbs
With repeated bronchitis, it is necessary to prepare a mixture: 1
Plantain with honey
For the treatment of acute and chronic bronchitis, with cough and whooping cough as an expectorant and emollient, use a mixture of 500 g of honey and 500 ml of plantain juice, which you need to boil over very low heat for 20 minutes. Take a warm mixture of 1
When treating bronchitis take 1 tbsp. l dandelion syrup before meals. Prepare the syrup as follows: collect up to 400 dandelion heads. They need to pour 7 glasses of water. Add 1.2 kg of sugar, bring to a boil and cook for an hour. Filter the syrup and add 3 tsp. in tea. Sugar can be replaced with honey (about 500 g). This syrup is good for the liver, nerves, and blood vessels.
Horseradish with honey
In case of bronchitis and pulmonary diseases, the following recipe is used: grate horseradish on a grater and mix it with honey in a 4: 5 ratio. Take 1 tbsp. spoon before meals.
Bananas ease cough
Bananas are a starchy product that perfectly softens the cough during bronchitis. Make mashed bananas, fill it with hot water, add sugar, eat warm.
A mixture of bronchitis and other pulmonary diseases
It is necessary to take 1 glass of black radish juice, table beets, carrots, as well as honey, alcohol – also 1 glass each. It is more convenient to pour everything into a 1.5-2 liter jar, close it with a plastic lid, wrap it with plastic on top and tighten it with a rubber band. Jar does not open, and mix the contents, shaking. Put in a dark cool place for 8-10 days. Dose for adults – 1 tbsp. spoon for 20-30 minutes before meals three times a day. Record the start date of admission and then – the end of admission. Count how many days they took the medicine, take a break for the same amount, but 10 days before the second dose, prepare the same composition and continue to drink. Follow a diet: do not drink alcohol, fried, spicy, salty foods, canned, smoked meats. For two courses, even pulmonary tuberculosis can be cured.
Anise treats bronchi
You will need anise seeds (250 g). Heat 800 ml of water and pour the seeds into it. Boil them in a saucepan over low heat under the lid ajar for 5 minutes. Strain the resulting broth, add 1 to it.
Take dry herbs: coltsfoot flowers — 15 g, comfrey root — 10 g, lime color — 15 g, black elderberry flowers — 10 g, ruminant of couch grass — 10 g, mullein flowers — 10 g. 1