Dear readers, today we will talk about how to increase hemoglobin blood. I want to share with you the experience and those recipes from my practice that helped us with my daughter. When I remember everything, I still have goosebumps, and someone is getting up to my throat. I understand the subject of hematology and hematology very well. Of course, not as a professional doctor, but everything that can help clean the blood, how to raise hemoglobin in the blood quickly – in this I am quite strong.
I wrote in the article Starting a blog that at 2 years and 8 months my daughter was diagnosed terribly. Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. I will not remember everything now, I share everything that can help anyone who is familiar with the problem of blood diseases. One of them is low hemoglobin.
I do not in any way want to recommend you only popular recipes or products with which you can increase hemoglobin in the blood. First of all, you need to consult a doctor. Do not postpone it if there are problems. It was an appeal to the doctor and the early installation of the diagnosis saved us.
Why is it so important to raise hemoglobin in the blood to normal?
Anemia or anemia leads to a general weakening of the body, dizziness, pallor, there is a murmur in the heart. Why is this happening? The fact is that hemoglobin is responsible for the transfer of oxygen throughout the body.
Do not think that low hemoglobin is so nonsense. Check and eliminate all causes that may affect the fact that oxygen does not enter your cells, iron is not absorbed. If your examination shows that everything is normal, then along with the recommendations of the doctor you can help your body.
Main symptoms, signs of low hemoglobin in the blood.
At the same should pay attention? Enumerate the main signs of low hemoglobin:
- Pallor of the skin.
- Weakness, dizziness.
- Increased fatigue
- Dyspnea and palpitations.
- The appearance of cracks in the corners of the mouth.
- Constantly cold hands and feet.
- Some people have cramps in their legs.
- Difficulty swallowing food and some others.
Pay attention to your health, if it is hot outside, and you have cold hands and feet, or suddenly you want to chew chalk, clay or ice. Or you suddenly began to like the sharp smells that others seem unpleasant. This is also a reason to consult a doctor and check your hemoglobin level in the blood. The skin becomes dry, the nails break, become slightly concave. There are problems with hair, they begin to fall out. Excessive irritability, loss of appetite, weakness may appear, and the heart begins, as they say “to play tricks” – the rhythm gets off, it is difficult to rise even not 2-3 floor, dyspnea can appear.
Who to ask for help if you have these symptoms?
First of all, you need to turn to the therapist, urgently to pass a blood test, first of all a complete blood count, you may need a biochemical blood test. If the blood formula is broken, then you need the help of a good hematologist. He will tell you how to increase hemoglobin in the blood.
The main cause of low hemoglobin is iron deficiency. Probably many of you have heard about iron deficiency anemia. This is the most common type of disease.
Who is affected by this disease?
- Most people suffer from iron deficiency anemia, who are often under stress.
- Those who lead the wrong way of life. Including those who smoke.
- Who has a chronic illness or suffered jaundice,
- Who has diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as ulcers, gastritis, chronic hemorrhoids.
- At risk are also pregnant women, adolescents, vegetarians, people engaged in heavy physical labor, as well as the elderly.
- Iron deficiency can also be congenital.
For more information about iron deficiency anemia, you can watch the video.
Norm hemoglobin in the blood.
The rate of hemoglobin in women is 120 – 140 g / l. The rate of hemoglobin in pregnant women is 110 – 140 g / l. The hemoglobin rate in men is 130-160 g / l. The rate of hemoglobin in a child, see the table:
First of all, pay attention to your food. There should be foods with a high content of iron and vitamin C.
If you donated blood and you have low hemoglobin, ask for a second blood test. Sometimes there simply are, unfortunately, errors in laboratories. If everything is confirmed by repeated analysis, then it is necessary to undergo a course of treatment. Consult a hematologist who will help you find the cause of low hemoglobin and prescribe treatment. It is very important to increase hemoglobin.
What prevents to raise hemoglobin in the blood?
- Stress. Correctly they say that all diseases are from nerves, no matter how trite it may sound. Take care of yourself. Try to still be wise. Work on yourself.
- Improper nutrition.
- Bad habits.
- Abuse of tea and coffee. Pay attention to this. The fact is that coffee and tea wash iron from the body. Also such drinks include Coca-Cola. No comments here …
- If you are a little in the fresh air, do not fully relax.
- If the disease is running. Here you need special attention.
- If prescribed wrong treatment.
How to increase hemoglobin in pregnant women?
Pregnant women always need to be very attentive to health. After all, we are talking about the health of mother and baby. Be sure to watch a doctor! Do not allow any self-medication. Better once again insure yourself and ask for any advice from a doctor. Pay attention to your food. You can read more about nutrition. here. And be sure to take vitamin complexes.
How to increase hemoglobin in children?
As for children, there must be so wise. All recommendations can be given only as additional after consultation with the doctor. You should also pay attention to the nutrition of children and eliminate the cause of the disease. Below are the recipes, but once again I repeat: first, the doctor, then everything else.
How to increase hemoglobin folk remedies? My practical advice.
While my daughter and I were on treatment, I gave her the whole course. carrot juice . She even had her palms turned yellow. The hematologist was all looking at me in surprise. But I continued almost every day in the morning to give my daughter freshly squeezed carrot juice. Carrots must be taken from private traders, of course (if you do not have your own). Best of all with friends to be confident in quality. A glass of freshly squeezed juice you need somewhere grams 600 carrots. To prevent anemia, drink this juice 2-3 times a week for a glass.
The following recipe is for increasing hemoglobin. The recipe is called 5 glasses . By equal amount of ingredients. I advise you to take half a glass for the first time. Prepare half a glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice, such an amount of beetroot, lemon juice (also half a glass), add half a glass of honey (I always bought everything from my friends – I do not advise taking it from the store) and brandy.
All mix with a wooden spoon in a glass jar or other container. Wrap the jar in foil, store in the refrigerator. Give a child a teaspoon 3 times a day, adults a dessert or tablespoon also 3 times a day. Someone will argue that the child can not recipes with cognac. Believe me, when I have such a situation that I had to survive with all my might, I fed my daughter with this mixture. The liver responded well. Your right to do what you decide. We drank this mixture is always cycles. We drink month, month we have a rest. And so they drank for many years. I can not even say for sure. A very long time. More than 5 years for sure. And now I do. Only my daughter went to study in Moscow, student life began, and there, of course, not before.
There is another modified recipe. It is called 7 glasses . All the same, the juice of carrots, beets, lemon, honey, garlic and Cahors. But I liked this recipe less. Daughter too. Then the garlic aroma, I’m sorry, do not interrupt. Imagine how much garlic you need to get half a glass of juice. So I for the first recipe definitely.
Products that increase hemoglobin. How to raise hemoglobin quickly and tasty
What can be recommended products that increase hemoglobin:
- In season strawberries and strawberries . My daughter bought everything from the very first berry to the last. Many of our moms went to visit their relatives to catch the earlier strawberry season there, then they came here. How many berries my mother brought me from our cottage. Do not miss the season of berries! But still, everything goes so fast. I covered strawberries 1: 1 and gave it to my daughter in winter. Just pushed them without cooking. My mother also dried dry leaves and strawberry roots. Then I steamed 2 tablespoons of this mixture per half liter of boiling water overnight in a thermos. Drink half a glass 3 times a day.
- Very good for hemoglobin use such a recipe : about 20 kernels of hazelnut mixed with 100 grams of raisins, previously soaked for 2-3 hours in water. Take 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture 3 times a day. In nuts, a lot of iron and trace elements, which have a beneficial effect on the process of blood formation.
- Black currants, cherries, apricots, blueberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, beets, apples (better Antonovka), pomegranates (pomegranate juice is better to drink in small sips), red grapes, veal, beef, liver, red caviar, buckwheat. These are the products that will increase hemoglobin.
- Wheatgrass . 2 teaspoons every morning is an excellent way to raise hemoglobin. For information on how to germinate wheat and what else can be prepared with wheat germinated grains, you can read in the article Germinated Wheat with Health Benefits. Start with at least 1 tsp and gradually get used to the taste.
- Honey, walnuts and cranberries – An excellent tool to increase hemoglobin. Mix everything in equal proportions. And eat. It is not necessary to stockpile. Take a whole tablespoon, mix in a blender and you can eat during the day.
- Drink wild rose with honey . Perfect for blood, immunity and general tone. Read how to make it right, read HERE.
- Perfect for increasing our hemoglobin beet . Beet juice should be given very carefully. Be sure to let it settle for 2 hours in an open cup and give it quite a bit – from half a teaspoon. For the gastric mucosa, it is very sharp. But since I made the recipe for 5 glasses, the beet juice did not give my daughter separately. She really did not like it in a simple way. Beets are good in salads.
- Sea kale . All recommendations for use can be found in the article Dry sea kale.
- Buckwheat best used in this form. Make a powder out of it. Roast dry cereals, grind on a coffee grinder, put everything in a dry jar and take 2 tablespoons 3 to 5 times a day.
- Here is another recipe with dry buckwheat . Also grind on a coffee grinder, add a glass of ground walnuts and a glass of honey. To mix everything. It looks like a halvah. You need to take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
- Very good for improving morning hemoglobin vegetable salad : cabbage, dandelion leaves, Bulgarian pepper and greens.
- My daughter and I were several times in the sanatorium Russian field near Moscow. Somehow came in early spring. And I learned another amazing recipe for increasing hemoglobin. And it helps in this simple grass – lungwort . It is called the first snowdrop. We went to the forest, harvested grass, dried it, and drove home. Brewed just like tea.
There are many other recipes I have how to quickly raise hemoglobin at home. But these are the main ones that I used for a very long time. How I myself raised hemoglobin read in the article Products that increase hemoglobin.
And if problems with low hemoglobin led you to the need to take iron supplements. Then pay your attention that most of them have a lot of side effects and contraindications to use. What becomes a serious obstacle in the rapid treatment.
An effective and harmless solution would be the use of drugs based on natural hemoglobin derived from the blood of farm animals. The iron contained in it is in a heme form.
- it is non-toxic, does not cause lipid peroxidation and side effects;
- it is actively absorbed in the duodenum (bioavailability of more than 90%) and, therefore, prevention and treatment are provided with small, physiologically reasonable doses of iron;
- it provides a quick anti-anemic effect when prescribing and taking doses that are adequate to the state of the body.
Once again I want to emphasize the importance of consulting a doctor in time. . You know that I rarely go to the clinic myself, I try to treat everyone that is more useful and correct in my opinion. But the blood test is sacred. This is an indicator of your health.
I propose to watch more video material How to increase hemoglobin.
I wish you all good health and well-being. I hope that you will be useful my recipes and tips on how to increase hemoglobin.