Blood pressure can fall, not only in hypotension, but also in hypertensive patients with experience, and even a healthy person. This condition in medicine is called acute arterial hypertension.
If the hypertonic pressure drops sharply and to critical values, it is necessary to immediately take measures aimed at stabilization. Such a pathological condition is dangerous cardiac arrest, a high risk of death.
The reasons for the decline are varied. This may be an arrhythmia, excessive dosage of antihypertensive drugs, a violation of the coronary circulation or cerebral circulation of blood.
The clinical picture of a decrease in blood pressure is accompanied by acute and severe symptoms that occur suddenly. The patient is in urgent need of assistance to prevent irreversible effects.
Why pressure of hypertonic drops sharply to 90/60?
If the pressure has plummeted to 80/60, the causes must be sought in an internal failure or in external provocative factors. The drop can happen due to blood loss, when the volume of blood lost is more than 800 ml. It may be due to injury or surgery.
The upper value quickly decreases to 80-90 mm Hg, the patient instantly turns pale skin, lips turn blue, lower limbs feel cold to the touch, rapid heartbeat, slow pulse.
When blood pressure has plummeted, the etiology can be caused by infectious pathologies, which are accompanied by a strong inflammatory process, fever, intoxication.
What causes pressure in hypertensive patients? Medicine highlights the reasons:
- Heart and vascular diseases – stroke, myocardial infarction, cardiosclerosis, myocarditis, a severe form of arrhythmia. The arterial pressure decreases sharply, while in the vessels it immediately increases. The main symptoms: shortness of breath, blue skin, tachycardia.
- Cardiac asthma. Pathology can cause a drop in blood values in hypertensive patients. The head starts to spin, the pulse quickens, joins an unproductive cough, difficulty breathing. The patient must be seated down with his feet, tilt the body forward.
- Pulmonary edema. In addition to the pallor of the skin and the rapid heart rate, there are fluttering coughing episodes, bloody foam is released from the oral cavity. Pulse over 120 beats a minute.
Why pressure drops sharply? Sometimes women have low blood pressure in the middle of the menstrual cycle, or a few days before menstruation. Accompanied by the symptoms: lethargy, weakness, sleep disturbance – drowsiness.
Taking drugs that are incompatible with antihypertensive drugs can lead to a decrease in diabetes and DD to a critical value.
Another reason is an allergic reaction to any pills.
Symptoms of a sharp decrease in blood pressure in hypertensive patients
Why pressure can go on decline in hypertension, found out. Now it is necessary to consider which symptoms accompany a negative phenomenon.
Almost all hypertensives are accustomed to living with chronically high blood pressure. When there is a decrease, in most cases, many do not notice.
If the state of health begins to aggravate, then the patient can take antihypertensive drugs without even thinking that he is worse due to a sharp decrease in indicators, and not to increase.
Symptoms of a rapid decrease in diabetes and DD:
- Pallor of the skin, blue lips.
- Excessive sweating all over the body and face.
- The upper and lower limbs are icy to the touch.
- Dropping veins.
- Numbness of skin, tingling of fingers.
- Decreased hearing, tinnitus.
Often patients complain that they quickly darken in the eyes, they do not distinguish between objects, since the “picture blurs,” it is impossible to focus.
With an instantaneous decrease in blood pressure, a person may behave inadequately, stagger, talk loudly, speak, not recognize anyone, etc. The patient needs urgent medical help.
The condition with a sharp decrease in blood pressure is similar to alcohol intoxication. Surrounding often pass by, taking a man for an alcoholic.
First aid to hypertension with a sharp decrease in diabetes and DD
During a hypertensive crisis it is strictly forbidden to sharply lower blood pressure. Delta threatens with stroke, heart attack and cardiac arrest. At home, it is allowed to lower the values by 25% of the original figures.
It is allowed to take only those antihypertensive drugs that the doctor prescribed. If the patient does not comply with the recommendations, bought on the advice of friends or acquaintances the “best” medicine, then its effect is unpredictable.
What to do if the pressure dropped to 90 to 60 u hypertonic? First of all, you need not panic. You must perform the following steps:
- Lay the patient on a bed, place a cushion or a pillow under the lower limbs.
- Open the collar, etc., to ensure fresh air. Open the window in the room.
- If the patient is on the street, it must be transferred to the shadow. Note that prolonged exposure to sunlight can lead to a sharp decrease in blood pressure due to the release of certain substances into the blood.
- You can massage biologically active points, provided that there is a massage experience.
Against the background of a sharp decrease in blood pressure in hypertensive disease, the patient is strictly forbidden to give sal ammoniac, pour cold water on it, or take an alcoholic beverage. These actions will exacerbate the situation.
To increase the blood pressure will help home methods:
- A cup of strong coffee. The option is effective only for those who do not drink coffee every day. If the body has adapted to coffee stimulation, the method will not work.
- Drink a strong black hour with a few tablespoons of sugar. After going to bed, take cover with a warm blanket. Practice shows that the caffeine in the drink acts quickly, blood pressure rises, and well-being improves.
- Sweet foods help hypotensics. For hypertensive patients, the option is also relevant – to eat candy or a piece of sugar. The main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise the pressure will rise excessively.
To increase blood pressure, it is permissible to use medications. But they must be appointed by the doctor. In most cases, adaptogens, anticholinergic drugs, central nervous system stimulants, alpha adrenomimetics are recommended. Unauthorized reception can lead to a sharp jump in blood pressure up to a hypertensive attack.
Practice shows that the main reasons for the rapid decrease in diabetes and DD in hypertensive patients are new pathologies or exacerbation of existing diseases. Age changes also influence. In medicine, cases are described where the patient had chronically high blood pressure throughout his life, and in old age he became hypotensive.
A sharp decrease in blood pressure in hypertensive patients is not normal. It is necessary to establish the causes of pathological changes and eliminate.