calculate the date of birth
- Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
- flea market:
- watch ads
- RSS feed
- Blogs planning
- Blogs moms and their children
- fairy tales for children
- basal temperature
- pregnancy weeks
- dream book. top queries:
- cheating, fraud
- a boat
- meaning of the name:
- Dmitry 141
- Stanislav 105
- Sergey 79
- Denis 71
- Ruslan 67
- Men’s Names
- Julia 304
- Yana, Ioannina 270
- Olesya (Alesia) 193
- Olga 178
- Anna 152
- Women’s names
- latest articles:
- Modern methods for the fight against bezplіddyam
- Lack of libido in a woman – what is the reason?
- Natural birth after cesarean section – to be or not to be?
- How to choose the best iPhone
- Slender body at home: choose an exercise bike
- Decent old age
- How to lose weight
- Choosing a gift to a man – men’s wallet
- Injured thigh bandage
- Do you need training courses for childbirth?
- Tips for taking pictures of pregnant women
- The “first three minutes” rule that all parents need to know
- First aid kit for a newborn – we buy the most necessary things in a pharmacy
- Should I do rhinoplasty?
- Everything that happens in life is for the better, or the chronicles of Kotenish crossings
- Most read articles:
- Days of ovulation and pregnancy. Calculate ovulation days. 3729
- Delay of menstruation. 3254
- Signs of pregnancy. 2988
- Choose the sex of the child 2234
- Menstruation. Menstrual cycle. Monthly. 1519
- Ovulation 902
- Child gender to order. 759
- Definition of pregnancy without tests on signs 646
- My birth in 16 years! 503
- Boy or girl The list of errors. 469
- I really want a child, but from whom? 437
- The first signs of pregnancy. 406
- Pregnancy Calendar. Intrauterine development of the fetus. 401
- Painful periods (algomenorrhea). 394
- How to name a child? Or what does your name mean? 368
- Thrush, its causes and treatment methods 313
- Indigo children. 287
- Who do you want? 275
- We choose the name of the child. About fashion names. 264
- Determination of ovulation 254
- Abortion and its consequences. 254
- The husband does not want a child. 235
- Help, made two serious mistakes in my life. I need your advice. 209
- Vitamins during pregnancy. 205
- 8 top questions about birth control pills. 197
- The threat of miscarriage during pregnancy. 190
- How to become a sperm donor 189
- Caesarean section and its consequences 160
- How to lose weight after giving birth? 6 original and safe ways 155
- How to increase the chances of achieving pregnancy using the symptothermal method of contraception 146
- Pregnancy test. 145
- Four blood types 142
- Why can not I get pregnant? 142
- Problems with potency. 132
- Jealousy (advice of a psychologist). 132
- Oroaltruism Technique 129
- Basal temperature 119
- Medical Center 116
- Fertilization. 108
- Do not give birth in Brovary, Kiev region. (Yulia) 107
- Everything you wanted to know about oral sex. 103
- These are critical days. 100
- Means of traditional medicine for infertility. 97
- Ovulation is possible several times a month. 94
- Infertility in terms of spirituality 2. Say no to a diagnosis. 94
- As we gave birth at home, through the eyes of dad 90
- Infertility in terms of spirituality. Attitude to yourself and to the world. 89
- A man does not throw a dice. 85
- Urgent delivery, and my man against (reader question) 84
- Toxoplasmosis or Real Life Drama 83
- list of all articles
Section: Menstruation (monthly).
This project was led by a 25-year-old woman. She never gave birth, and has no history of STDs. Each photo was taken at about 22–00, starting on the first day of the menstrual cycle. Throughout this project, she used condoms as a contraceptive method, as well as to avoid semen at the time of the photo session. She did not use tampons during menstruation.
This cycle is 33 days, which is the norm. The follicular phase of its cycle lasts up to about 20–21 days. Favorable days for fertilization last several days from the 13th to the 21st day with ovulation on the 20th day. The luteal phase is 13 days (12–16 days is the norm).
The above is a basal temperature graph for this cycle. As you can see, after ovulation around the 20th day, her temperature began to rise due to elevated progesterone, which in turn is produced by the corpus luteum. This temperature shift means that ovulation has already occurred.
She also monitored the position of the cervix throughout the cycle. Since the photo is not visible hard or soft, high or low cervix. All this is clearly noticeable when self-palpating. The uterus is rejected back (retroflexion), you can see in several photos that the cervix is directed upwards. These are anatomical changes that are present in 20–30% of women, and most often a genetic trait.
The first day
The blood is red, there are small cramps in the lower abdomen. The chest is slightly swollen. Feelings are very sexy.
The blood is dark red. Chest – normal.
The blood is brown, sometimes watery dark red.
Pay attention to fresh blood.
Brown colour. Tired condition.
Very light brown discharge.
The neck is in the low, closed position. On the neck sticky fluid.
The neck is low and closed. Cervical fluid is white and sticky.
The neck is low and closed. Feeling dry.
The neck is low and closed. Pay attention to a drop of blood and a brown lump near the cervix (right). Perhaps from the rapid communication on the same day, but was later diagnosed as an endometrial polyp.
Cervical cream liquid.
Cervical milky white liquid. Sputum feeling Feel special sexuality.
Abundant watery discharge. The neck is softened and move up.
A white, clear, watery cervical fluid that stains the laundry.
The cervical fluid changes to a discharge that resembles egg white. The neck is soft, open and high.
Cervical fluid in the form of egg white, very wet. The neck is soft and high.
Cervical fluid is very liquid, with streaks whitish-yellow. Sensual breasts, but not painful. The fluid under stretching between the fingers stretches.
Egg white with a white shade.
Slight back pain and cramps on the left side. Suspected ovulation. Feeling strong sexuality. Cervical fluid like gelatin egg white.
Twenty first day
Cervical fluid like glue. Nipples are very sensitive and painful.
Day twenty second
Painful nipples. The neck is in the middle position and slightly open. Basal body temperature begins to rise.
Day twenty third
Very sensitive nipples. Feeling dry.
Day twenty fourth
Very sensitive nipples. Dry. The neck is hard and high.
Day twenty fifth
Headache and fatigue. Cervical fluid is dry / sticky.
Day twenty sixth
Breasts swelled. Cervical fluid is sticky. Basal body temperature is currently noticeably higher, about 1 degree.
Painful nipples, swollen breasts. Cervical fluid is sticky.
Day twenty ninth
Feeling dry. The chest is heavy.
Day thirty first
Feeling of bloating. Dry, (note, fresh blood, a sign of impending menstruation). A sense of emotional instability.
Day thirty second
Light brown spots. The neck is low and open. Feeling tired
Day thirty third
Pink spots. Pain in the lower back. Menstruation will begin tomorrow after waking up, 13 days after ovulation.
Like this article? Save:
Code for sites and forums
What is it for? This is necessary in order to quickly put a link of interesting material to the site (HTML code) or forum (BB code).