The content of the article
Well-groomed long hair has always been an indicator of the beauty and physical well-being of a woman. Artificial buildup and expensive procedures for hair growth will not reach everyone and taste it.
In the cosmetic market, there are many masks, oils, balms and serums to accelerate hair growth. But not always their use helps to achieve results. More often, an additional “inner-side” effect is needed, that is, the intake of vitamins.
Usually, the hair lengthens by 1 cm for a month. But growth can slow due to illness, stress, heredity, poor ecology, and medication. The lack of minerals and vitamins is one of the main causes of slow hair growth. Vitamins and vitamin complexes will correct the situation.
Vitamins that stimulate hair growth
Vitamins for hair growth are used in one of two ways:
- topically (applied to the hair or added to the hair product);
- internally (taking vitamins as drugs, eating fortified foods).
The second method will be more effective, since the vitamins are absorbed faster.
The first method also has advantages. When applied externally, the likelihood of allergies and negative effects on the stomach is reduced. But if vitamins are added to a shampoo or mask, the chemical reaction is unpredictable, and the penetration of the vitamin through the scalp is insignificant. We recommend not to add vitamins to the hair product. Better at home, apply vitamin liquid to clean wet hair and scalp.
What method of taking vitamins for hair growth you would not choose, you should know what vitamins are needed for hair growth.
- vitamin A;
- B vitamins (b1-b3, b6-b10, b12).
- vitamin E;
- vitamin D;
- vitamin C.
Let us see how each of these vitamins affects the structure and growth of hair.
Vitamins of group B:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine). Strengthens hair, improves color.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin). Prevents brittle and dry hair.
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid). Provides rich color, eliminates tarnish.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Eliminates hair loss, activates growth.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin). Helps keep hair healthy.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid). Increases hair growth activity, restores and strengthens the hair structure.
- Vitamin B10 (PAVA). Interferes with a hair loss, supports natural color, protects from early graying.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). Prevents the process of hair loss, enhances hair growth.
Still help hair growth:
- Vitamin A (Retinol). Improves elasticity of hair, prevents loss and dryness.
- Vitamin E. It nourishes the hair roots, makes them silky and shiny.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). Improves blood circulation, accelerating growth and compaction of the hair shaft.
- Vitamin D (calciferol). Stimulates growth, nourishes hair follicles and scalp. Prevents brittle rods, loss of natural shine.
Top 5 vitamin complexes for hair growth
Under natural conditions, hair growth occurs slowly, and without proper nutrition, they deteriorate and become problematic. This phenomenon is associated with a lack of vitamins. To compensate for the balance will help complexes of vitamins for hair growth, which are sold in a pharmacy.