The functioning of other vital organs in many respects depends on the work of the human immune system. Therefore, many experts during periods of exacerbation of various viral infections are advised to take complex vitamins to raise or maintain immunity.
How vitamins help boost immunity
Of course, the normal functioning of the immune system does not depend entirely on the presence of beneficial compounds in the body. If vaccines produce antibodies to a specific pathogen, then vitamins have a beneficial effect on the overall work of the body.
Despite this, in a complex with a balanced diet and proper lifestyle, they are able to raise immunity well.
Organic compounds can help in the following:
- strengthen the walls of blood vessels;
- bind and neutralize negative substances trapped in the body;
- speed up some chemical reactions;
- normalize metabolism;
- regulate the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins;
- contribute to the healing of damaged tissues;
- participate in the synthesis of hormones.
It is worth remembering that the above-mentioned functions of the vitamins perform only if the body does not have an overabundance. Even with the lessons of biology, each person should be aware that these nutrients are divided into 2 large groups – fat-soluble and water-soluble.
Representatives of the first group are perfectly absorbed by the body in its usual form, but water-soluble should be approached with extreme caution, since special conditions are necessary for their processing.
Subcutaneous tick on the face – how to deal with it is described in our publication.
Instructions for use of Omega-3 is in this article.
Here you can find instructions for use of the drug Duphalac.
Signs of weakened immunity
Before you begin taking immunostimulants, it is important to make sure that weakening of the immune system is really present. Specialists have developed a number of signs by which this can be determined.
Signs of inadequate work of the immune system include:
- the appearance of herpes in various parts of the body (at least once every six months);
- constant insomnia or drowsiness;
- fast fatiguability;
- the formation of bags under the eyes;
- dry hair;
- brittle nails;
- vulnerability to infectious diseases.
Decreased immune system is very dangerous for adult health. In addition to the violation of general vital activity and deterioration of appearance, he begins to get sick more often.
Vitamins that increase immunity to adults
The main prevention of hypovitaminosis is considered a balanced diet, which includes the consumption of fruits, vegetables, fats, carbohydrates and proteins. But during periods of infection and high incidence among the population, it is worth resorting to using vitamins, and nutrition should be given even more attention.
The body will not be able to cope with the diseases without the following compounds:
- Vitamin C. The most common representative of vitamins, raising immunity and helping to cope with various infections. Its main advantage is that it does not have the ability to accumulate in the body, so there cannot be an overabundance of this compound. Its main healing properties include: anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, as well as wound healing.
- Vitamin E. This component is a good helper in the fight against undesirable processes, as it has antioxidant properties and is directly involved in the biosynthesis of proteins.
- Vitamin A. This compound perfectly strengthens the immune system, namely, it normalizes the metabolism and has a beneficial effect on the cells of the body. It is worth remembering that its content should not exceed the permissible rate, since an overabundance is fraught with negative consequences.
- Vitamin B2. This substance is considered mandatory for the protection and elevation of weakened immunity. Its action is aimed at protecting those organs that are primarily responsible for strengthening the body. It enhances the regeneration process and regulates liver function.
- Vitamin B12. Takes part in the neutralization of all negative substances that are in any way in the human body. It basically helps the liver cope with filtration.
- Rutin (Vitamin P). It is contained in almost all complex vitamins to raise immunity. First of all, it assists vitamin C, namely, it is involved in strengthening the walls of blood vessels and neutralizes negative substances.
Where are the vitamins to enhance immunity in adults
In order to choose the right immunostimulant, you need to familiarize yourself with the fact that contains the necessary vitamins for an adult. In this case, everything is individual, since the choice largely depends on how weak the immune system is.
Sources of intake of the necessary organic substances can be:
- Food. Of course, this group can not be attributed artificial products. We are talking about vegetables, fruits, cereals and the results of animal production. Among the natural foods can not select any of them, in which would not have been observed vitamins.
- Homeopathic Immunostimulants. These include vitamins made from plant and animal elements. They can easily be found in any pharmacy or specialty store. It is important to remember that their reception should be carried out strictly according to the instructions, despite the natural composition, they have a different learning algorithm.
- Complex vitamins or monovitamins. They are considered artificial drugs that are made in the form of syrup, tablets and capsules. They can be found absolutely in any pharmacy for every taste, depending on the financial possibilities and medical contraindications.
- Vitamins for raising immunity in the form of injections. This type is represented by vitamins of group B and C. It is mainly prescribed to an adult with a nervous breakdown.
You can choose the right option after consulting with a specialist, he will tell you in detail about the advantages of each source of organic substances and diagnose the immune system. Monovitamins are considered the most popular, as they are accessible to everyone and are quite simple to use.
Types of vitamin complexes for immunity for adults
Before turning to the use of the vitamin complex, it is important to understand for whom each drug is intended. Vitamins for raising immunity in adults do not practically differ by gender.
The exception in this case are immunostimulants for pregnant or lactating women. And also it should be noted that men are best to take vitamins enriched with magnesium and zinc.
An example of vitamin complexes for pregnant and lactating women can be:
In addition to drugs that increase immunity in men and women, you can select those that are designed exclusively for the elderly. Everyone knows that over the years, the body loses vigor and strength, and the internal organs and skin begin to age.
In order for the aging process to be not so noticeable, specialists have developed a number of vitamin complexes.
What vitamins are best to take to strengthen immunity in adults: a review of the best firms
Vitamins to strengthen the immunity of adults can be purchased at any pharmacy. You do not need to calculate what dose and in combination with which minerals to take today, because this information was developed by pharmacists and is reflected in the attached instructions.
The best vitamins to restore the immune system in adults include:
- Immunal Forte. This drug can be attributed to the vitamin-mineral complex, since it has collected a lot of plant extracts.
- Multi-tabs Immuno Plus. It is famous for its effectiveness in improving immunity among adults. This drug has gathered in itself the vitamins of groups A, B, C, D, E and folic acid.
- Vitrum. The composition of this drug is observed about 20 vitamins and minerals, balanced with each other. At the same time, this complex has only positive reviews among its consumers.
- Centrum. This tool contains 25 useful elements that enhance the work of the immune system and give the body strength. In addition, it is known as a drug with a good antioxidant effect.
- Immunal. Absolutely natural product created on the basis of Echinacea purpurea. Perfectly strengthens the immune system, is available in the form of tablets and solution.
The above drugs have gained popularity due to their effectiveness, they do not have negative feedback and are easy to use. But despite this, it cannot be said that they are low cost.
Good inexpensive vitamins for immunity for adults
Undoubtedly, when the question of health arises, people usually do not spare financial means. But it is worth considering that not everyone can master the purchase of an expensive drug. Among the cheap vitamin means a lot of good, because the price does not affect the quality.
The good, but inexpensive vitamins for adult immunity include:
The above drugs have a cost that ranges from 100-200 rubles. Despite the low price category, they can serve as a good substitute for expensive vitamin complexes.
How to use vitamin complexes
Multivitamin preparations are a good substitute for the consumption of fruits and vegetables in huge quantities, since one tablet can contain the daily rate of essential nutrients. But when taking such funds is to adhere to some rules.
Proper use of the vitamin complex is as follows:
- carefully study the instructions for use, as each of them has a certain assimilation time and technology of reception;
- in any case not to exceed the specified dosage, so as not to cause an allergic reaction;
- Multivitamins containing tablets of different composition, must be taken strictly in order and at a certain time.
Reviews of vitamins for the immunity of adults
Below you can see reviews of vitamins that enhance immunity in adults. Here is the opinion of real consumers who have felt the effect of a particular drug.
I like Vitrum vitamins, thanks to them my whole family is going through the winter without colds. Plus, I regularly drink broth hips.
Olesya, 30 years old, Obninsk
Alphabet for adults in the season of spreading colds is the best option!
Andrey, 25 years old, Moscow
I am delighted with the Immunal vitamins, which to all have a pleasant taste of Echinacea. Before I started to drink them, I constantly suffered from herpes on the lips and ARVI.
Evgenia, 34 years old, Bryansk
Summarizing, we can say that vitamins are a good helper in strengthening the immune system. It should be borne in mind that their beneficial effect on the body increases with a balanced diet and maintaining a proper lifestyle.
And some more information about vitamins can be found in the following video.