Trophy means food. And since the skin performs the function of a protective barrier against the effects of aggressive environmental factors on the body, the malnutrition of the epithelium and surrounding tissues leads to the gradual extinction of this function.
Ulcers can form in any places on the human body where, due to various reasons, the nutrition of the tissues is disturbed. However, lower limbs are more likely to suffer. The reasons are as follows:
How I got injured after the show and cured varicose veins!
How I got injured after the show and got rid of varicose veins forever! Roza Syabitova shared her secret in THIS ARTICLE!
- legs are farthest from the heart;
- the lower body’s circulatory system experiences the greatest effects of gravity, complicating blood circulation.
The occurrence of a trophic ulcer can be compared with a dam in the river. As soon as a place appears that is unable to hold pressure from outside, there is a gap. If in a healthy body, if its protective cover (skin) is damaged, the recovery mechanisms are instantly activated, then in the case when the tissue supply is disturbed, the opposite happens. Any damage to the epithelium can cause a problem:
- A cut.
- Knocked down corn.
- Hematoma (usual bruise).
- A bite of an insect.
Among the causes of occurrence are the following:
- epithelial damage of a chemical and thermal nature (frostbite and burns);
- dermatological diseases;
- lymphostasis and other diseases that cause impaired lymph outflow and edema;
- autoimmune diseases;
- varicose veins and thrombophlebitis;
- various diseases affecting the functions of the blood and blood vessels;
- some types of neurological diseases.
The risk factors contributing to the emergence and development include:
- metabolic disease;
- weakened immunity;
- hypertonic disease;
- food and chemical poisoning;
- allergic reactions leading to skin injuries;
- wearing tight shoes.
Typically, a trophic ulcer on the leg does not appear immediately. The negative side of this is that the disease can sneak up on a person unnoticed. But there is a positive side. Showing attentiveness, a person has the opportunity, noticing disturbing symptoms, to have time to react to them.
Symptoms that precede appearance on the body may be as follows:
After the 1st course, varicose veins disappear forever!
I have been looking for a long time how to cure varicose veins. I tried all the methods and I liked this particular method. My results in this article!
- unpleasant sensations on the surface of the skin of a stable nature (from a feeling of discomfort and light painful sensations to itching and burning);
- swelling of the legs and heaviness in them (especially in the calf muscles);
- decreased sensitivity in the foot and a feeling of cold (typical of patients with diabetes);
- enlarged veins;
- leg cramps (especially at night);
- the symptom of wet feet when the skin becomes shiny, as if they are wet, and darken.
It should also be alerted if the wound does not heal for a long time (more than 1 month). This is an alarming symptom. And if the process is delayed for more than 2 months – this is already a problem.
Types of trophic ulcers
Depending on the causes of their appearance, a trophic ulcer on the leg refers to the following main types:
- Infectious (pyogenic).
The foot is usually affected in patients with pathologies of the arterial vessels. Symptoms in such cases are especially painful, since the affected areas are constantly injured when walking. Painlessness is characteristic of ulcerative complications of diabetes, since tissue necrosis is preceded by the death of nerve fibers. The disease begins most often on the finger, then going to the entire foot.
Ulcers caused by varicose veins often appear on the inside of the lower leg with a further transition to the external. The defeat of the foot in the heel area is characteristic of neutrophic ulcers caused by lesions of the spine or head injuries.
Ulcerative complications on the background of hypertension are rarely observed. They have a red-blue color and appear, as a rule, on both legs at the same time. Furunculosis, purulent type eczema, as well as respiratory infectious diseases caused by a decrease in the overall level of immunity may be harbingers of infectious diseases.
Such ulcers are characterized by localization in the lower leg region and a relatively small depth of tissue damage. Also, the status of an infectious disease can be assigned to an ulcer of any origin in the event of infection.
Stages of development
In total, there are 4 stages:
- Initial stage. At the same time there is a slight redness, and then there is a wound (one or more). After that, the surface of the lesion expands by combining several wounds into one, or, conversely, overgrowth of one.
- Purification stage. The contours of the wound become, as a rule, rounded, and unpleasant and painful symptoms intensify. At this stage, the main task is to clean the surface of the wound. Particular attention should be paid to the nature of the discharge from it. Opacities, darkening and the appearance of a purulent component are indicators of infection.
- Stage of scarring. The area of the wound gradually decreases in size due to the contraction of its edges, and the activity of regeneration of the tissues of the surface layers increases.
- Final. There is a granulation of the ulcer and its further healing.
Despite the fact that the leg ulcer itself is an unpleasant disease, their possible complications are even more dangerous. These include:
- sepsis. Caused by fungi and non-spore-forming microorganisms entering the wound area. Development is characteristic of the anaerobic environment;
- eczema, gangrene and dermites. Arise due to necrosis of the epidermis;
- arthrosis of the lower leg;
- inguinal lymphadenitis;
- erysipelas, as well as the addition of other types of infection;
- cancer complications (skin cancer). Causes partial or complete degeneration of ulcerated tissues.
Varicose vein treatment
Treatment should begin with a struggle against the causes by which it is caused. Therefore, in the case of varicose veins, it is necessary to take measures to normalize blood circulation in them. This problem is solved through pathogenetic therapy, which includes:
- Bed equipment for sleeping so that legroom is elevated.
- Treatment of the affected skin with antiseptic solutions (Furacilin, Chlorhexidine, etc.) This will prevent the attachment of a secondary bacterial infection, or prevent its penetration deep into the tissues.
- Prophylactic treatment of skin areas that cause concern as the site of the likely occurrence of new lesions (Venoruton, etc.).
- Improvement of blood microcirculation in problem areas (Reopoliglukin, etc.).
- The use of external use on the basis of broad spectrum antibiotics (Argosullnan, etc.). It is shown for use in cases where the accession of a secondary infection, yet occurred, or if the likelihood of this is high.
- The imposition of wound healing ointments. To stimulate tissue regeneration processes (Levomekol, etc.).
- The use of compression underwear and the imposition of elastic bandages on the legs. Bandages are applied in the direction from the periphery to the center with a gradual weakening of the pressure.
- Phytotherapy Applying compresses with decoctions and infusions, shown in the treatment of varicose veins (walnut, horse chestnut, white willow, etc.).
- Reception of means for the prevention of thrombosis.
- Acceptance of diuretics, venotonics, etc.
- Supportive therapy of the immune system, including taking multivitamin complexes, and in some cases antihistamines, such as Suprastin, Tavegil, etc.
- Physiotherapy. Vacuum therapy, UHF, laser irradiation, magnetic therapy, electrophoresis, ozone therapy, balneotherapy, mud therapy, etc. In some cases, the success of a planned surgical treatment directly depends on the quality of previously performed activities of the physiotherapy complex.
Pathogenetic therapy can be carried out both in a hospital and at home. It should be borne in mind that despite the typical development of the main forms of varicose veins, the clinical picture of the disease in each case may have significant differences. Therefore, the whole complex of the above measures should be carried out in consultation with your doctor, and especially medication.
Get rid of varicose veins and arrange privacy!
How I overcome the problem with the figure and got rid of varicose veins on my legs! My method is proven and accurate. My story on MY BLOG HERE!
Of the number of hardware methods, laser and ultraviolet irradiation treatments are currently most in demand. Cauterization of wounds with their help is aimed at stimulating the processes of scarring of damaged tissue.Sustained success of treatment can be achieved only in the case of complete or partial elimination of the causes of the disease.
With varicose veins, this cause is dilated veins. Despite the large number of different means of drug treatment, the only effective way to solve the problem now is surgery. It should be remembered that only timely measures lead to the achievement of the best result.
Home treatment with folk remedies without surgery
Tips and recommendations for medical treatment a lot. Therefore, the range of search for the most suitable means for this is wide. As part of the treatment of the pathology under consideration, such means as:
- treatment with hydrogen peroxide and streptocide;
- dressing with silver and Hartman dressings;
- use of Vishnevsky ointment, etc.
Traditional medicine is also known a large number of ways to combat trophic ulcers.
In the treatment of value are the cleansing and healing properties of this plant.Before use, cut the sheet in two and immerse in a weak solution of potassium permanganate for about an hour. Then treat the wound with an antiseptic and put aloe on it with a cut down. Cover with plastic and bandage. The procedure is repeated for at least 5 days. Scabs will begin to fall off.
Options ointment set. Especially popular are those that do not require special costs and are easy to prepare. Here is one of these options:
Heat a half cup of vegetable oil and dissolve a tablespoon of beeswax in it. Add half the egg yolk, let stand for an hour and strain through caprone. Ointment is ready. Store in the refrigerator, and before use for applying to the wound healing bandage, warm to room temperature each time.
The choice of solutions is large. It is important to choose the most effective. In addition, it is convenient to use medicinal substances in solutions as an addition to the main active elements. So, having inflicted any medicinal substance on the wound, from above you can cover it with gauze dipped in a solution of another substance. It is only important to ensure their compatibility.
Salt – saline
People use wonderful properties of salt for a long time. Effective its ottyagivayuschie ability here.Prepare a solution: 2
Gel dressings are similar to ointment. It all depends on the substances in their composition. But the difference is that the gel, as a rule, has a somewhat softer effect on the skin, so the time of applying the bandage with it may be longer.
Treatment with tar, like salt, has a destructive effect, but it should be used with caution, watching the reaction of the skin. Apply to the wound swabs from the tar, changing them at least 1 time in 2 days.If this tool is suitable – the effect will appear in a couple of days. If not, do not waste time and try other options.
The remedy is strong. Especially effective when used in the early stages of peptic ulcers. However, it works in advanced cases. It is important to be patient, and bandage regularly.
Hirudotherapy in the treatment has proven itself quite effectively. However, leeches should be used only in consultation with the doctor. Self-medication is dangerous.
Soda and laundry soap
The impact of soap and soda on the wound is favorable. It is also important that it is combined with the use of virtually any other means. It is better to wash the wound with soapy water using dark soap.
Healing wipes are especially necessary in cases of weeping wounds, when the materials used must have the greatest absorbency.
Due to their adhesive ability, adhesives are well suited in cases where a rigid fixation of the material applied to the wound is required, but the use of a conventional dressing is difficult for any reason.
How to treat on the feet: photo, initial stage
The main thing from which to start treatment is to determine the causes of the disease. And the result of treatment of the trophic ulcer itself will depend on how successful the tactic chosen by the doctor will be to combat these causes. However, regardless of the cause of the disease, the following steps are necessary at the initial stage:
- improve blood microcirculation and nutrition of affected tissues;
- destroy the infection;
- reduce pain;
- activate healing.
Where to buy ointment in the pharmacy – drugs
Selection of drugs should be carried out taking into account the etiology and stage of the disease:
- In the initial stages, a cleansing and anti-inflammatory effect is important in combination with improved tissue trophism. It would be advisable to use drugs such as Levosin, Levomekol, Solkoseril, Actovegin, Algofin, Vulnuzan, Argosulfan, Sulfargin, Dermacinin.
- At the granulation stage, drugs that combine antibacterial properties and the ability to anesthetize and heal wounds will be required. Vondekhil, Thiotriazolin, Betadine, Methyluracil, Thiotriazolin will do.
- At the cicatrization stage, drugs that accelerate recovery processes, such as Curiosin, Mefenat, Bepanten, etc., come out on top of the list.
The initial stage of treatment is aimed at stopping the development of the disease. It includes:
- vessel strengthening therapy;
- therapy aimed at improving the nutrition of damaged tissues;
- the fight against the accession of secondary infection;
- therapy for cleansing and healing wounds.
Further treatment involves an integrated approach, with two main objectives:
- treatment of the underlying disease that caused the appearance of ulcers (diabetes);
- restoration of damaged body ulcers.
The combination of propolis with honey gives the greatest effect in the treatment of trophic ulcers. One of the recipes is as follows: a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of 20% alcohol solution of propolis, a tablespoon of sunflower oil. Mix it up. Apply in the form of a compress. Healing can be expected soon. However, for a sustainable effect, a course should be conducted within a month.
Success in preventing the occurrence directly depends on the effectiveness of the treatment of the disease that causes them. General preventive measures include the following:
- moderate physical activity and regular exercise therapy;
- avoid hypothermia and overheating;
- injury prevention;
- blood sugar control (diabetes);
- Denial of alcohol, smoking and other bad excesses;
- use of compression underwear and elastic bandages (for varicose veins);
- reasonable selection of shoes.
It is a convenient dressing at an affordable price, which also has antioxidant properties. The composition includes: chlorhexidine, vitamins E and C.
The active drug is made on the basis of collagen. It has anti-inflammatory and hemostatic properties, stimulates the growth and formation of granulation tissue.The sponge is tight to the surface of the wound, actively absorbing its secretion.
Innovative tool. Especially effective in difficult cases. Complexly solves the following problems:
- restoration of blood microcirculation;
- accelerating wound healing;
- destruction of infection;
- removal of inflammation.
Proteox-TM dressings on shins
Modern means of accelerating the healing of wounds. Made on the basis of natural cellulose. It has disinfecting properties, including trypsin and mexidol. Able to remove inflammation in a short time and clean the wound from pus.
How to cure varicose veins! A striking discovery in the history of medicine.
A real example of how to get rid of varicose veins forever! A proven method in the history of a famous blogger on THIS SITE!
Made on the basis of the famous Peruvian balsam. It has hypoallergenic properties. It is a set of air-permeable sterile dressings, impregnated with the drug.