It’s no secret that the human body needs vitamins. Without a sufficient number of them, normal functioning of all organs and systems is impossible. What vitamins are inexpensive and effective? This is what the article will be about.
Periods of life requiring vitamin support
Every person in life there are many periods when he needs enhanced vitamin support. These include:
- children’s age, when the body is in the process of enhanced growth;
- school and young age, when a person is experiencing increased mental and emotional stress;
- working age;
- elderly age.
For each life period, various vitamin complexes are used.
What are the vitamins?
The list of vitamins necessary for the normal functioning of the body:
- Vitamin A – retinol. It has important functions: stimulation of cell regeneration, antioxidant effect, regulation of the function of the sex glands, participation in visual function.
- Thiamine is a vitamin that supports the work of the nervous system. Needed to complete the work of neurons. Participates in the formation of the mediator acetylcholine. Improves the secretion of gastric juice. Participates in all types of metabolism.
- Riboflavin – vitamin B2. Participates in the synthesis of hormones, ATP. Improves vision function. Improves skin and nails.
- Vitamin B5 – pantothenic acid. Participates in the function of intestinal activity and the nervous system. Responsible for immunity. Included in some digestive enzymes.
- Vitamin B6 – pyridoxine. Responsible for the work of the peripheral nervous system. Participates in the synthesis of nucleic acids.
- Folic acid. Indispensable for adequate blood formation. Needed by the body of a pregnant woman for the full maturation of the nervous system of the fetus.
- Cyanocobalamin. Provides adequate blood formation. Used by the body to synthesize DNA molecules.
- Vitamin C. Multifunctional vitamin. It has a detoxification effect. Participates in the synthesis of collagen. It has a positive effect on metabolism.
- Vitamin D. It is necessary for the prevention of rickets. Strengthens the structure of bone tissue. Used to treat certain skin diseases.
- Vitamin E – tocopherol. The main antioxidant in the body. Participates in the regulation of the function of the sex glands. Improves tissue regeneration.
- Vitamin K. Hemostatic vitamin. Strengthens bone tissue. Necessary for the proper functioning of the renal system.
Above was presented a list of the most famous vitamins, but there are also a large number of other substances that are also necessary for the body.
Vitamins are rarely used separately. To increase their efficiency, various balanced complexes are created. Depending on the functional purpose, they have a different composition.
Now in each pharmacy you can see a large number of different vitamin complexes at different prices.
Name of vitamins and vitamin complexes:
What vitamins to prefer?
Naturally, I want to choose vitamins inexpensive and effective. To understand all this diversity, you need to know what principles are divided vitamin complexes. The list of vitamins provided to your attention above can be distributed by age periods, by functional purpose, by therapeutic effect.
Classification of vitamin complexes
What vitamins are inexpensive and most effective? Let’s understand how vitamin complexes are classified:
- Vitamins for the smallest, up to a year. It is a little such structures, they are issued in the form of drops or syrups. What vitamins for children at that age are recommended by doctors? There are medical – Vigantol, Akvadetrim. They contain vitamin D3 and are used for the prevention and treatment of rickets. There are complex vitamins – Multi-tabs Baby, Alphabet: Our baby.
- Vitamins for preschool children. During this period, the body is most in need of vitamin support, since the processes of growth and mental development are activated. For this age, such vitamins are offered such as “Multi-tabs the Kid”, “Pikovit 1+”, “Alphabet: Kindergarten”, “Vitrum Baby”, “Complivit for Kids”, “Vitamishki”.
- Vitamins for younger and older students. Maintain the child’s body during a period of intense mental stress. These include “Multi-Tabs Junior”, “Pikovit 7+”, “Alphabet Schoolboy” and “Alphabet Teenager”, “Vitrum Junior”, “Complivit Active”, “Univit Kids”.
- Vitamins for people of young and middle age. This age period is characterized by mental stress, physical activity, and frequent emotional stress. In this case, Vitrum, Complivit Antistress, Multi-tabs Intensive, Alphabet Classic, Duovit, Triovit, Biomax exist to support the body.
- Vitamins for the elderly. Contribute to the improvement of memory, contain an optimal set of substances needed by the body during the period of aging. Vitrum Centuri, Multimax, Complivit 50+, Multi-tabs Classic.
There are vitamins inexpensive and effective only with a healing effect. They are applied according to the recommendation of the doctor. Typically, these are the B vitamins – Kompligam, Milgamma, Binovit, Kombilipen. They are available in injectable form, in Kombilipena there is also a tablet form.
Remember: before you start using any medication, you must consult a doctor!
During his life, a person goes through many states during which the body uses vitamins intensively. For such states, special vitamin complexes are also produced.
- Prenatal vitamins. Name of vitamins: “Vitrum Prenatal”, “Complivit Mama”, “Multi-tabs Perinatal”, “Elevit pronatal”, “Fembion”, “Alphabet Mom’s Health”. These vitamin complexes are distinguished by higher doses of the constituent substances, and folic acid necessary for the full development of the fetus is added.
- Vitamins for restoring the body after diseases – “Multi-tab Immuno Plus”, “Alphabet In the period of colds”, “Biomax”.
- Vitamins that help with hair loss, deterioration of the skin and nails – Pantovigar, Merz, Revalid.
Male and Female Vitamins
Vitamins inexpensive and effective can also be separately for men and women. They differ in composition aimed at maintaining health and physical activity. The company Pharmamed produces different lines of vitamins for men and women – Lady Formula and Mens Formula. Duovit for men and Duovit for women.
There are also simple complex vitamins that do not contain mineral substances – they include 3-6 essential vitamins. These are “Undevit”, “Gendevit”, “Revit”. Such vitamins are inexpensive, but have the proper effect.
To understand which drug is still preferred, it is worth examining the rating of vitamin-mineral complexes.
- This rating is opened by multi-tabs vitamins. The widest line of vitamin complexes – from infancy to old age, there are vitamins for pregnant women, for athletes, to support the body after colds, vitamins during a period of intense mental stress and emotional stress. A balanced rich composition, ease of use, pleasant fruit flavors allowed the Multi-Tabs vitamins to take the first place in the ranking.
- Vitrum. In second place is the Vitrum line of vitamins. They also offer complexes for different occasions – vitamins for children and adults, for maintaining the beauty of skin and hair, for bones and eyesight. A slightly less convenient regimen and a less wide composition give Vitrum vitamins second place in the ranking.
- Alphabet. These vitamins are good because they are available in tablets of different colors, which must be taken in the morning, afternoon and evening. Each tablet contains a certain combination of vitamins that will be better absorbed together. Due to this “Alphabet” takes the third place in the rating.
- Complivit. The most popular in the price category vitamins. But their composition is slightly worse than the complexes listed above. Nevertheless, they rank fourth in the ranking.
- And the fifth place is shared by such complex vitamins as Triovit and Biomax. Not too wide, but fairly balanced composition, including the basic essential vitamins. They have no divisions, so they get the fifth place.
Does a person need vitamins
So, now we can say for sure whether to drink vitamins. Definitely! They are necessary for the body to maintain its functions in different life periods. It is not always possible to obtain the required amount of vitamins from food, so balanced vitamin-mineral complexes come to the rescue.