Composition: sabelnik marsh (underground and aboveground parts), stinging nettle leaves, hanging birch buds, burdock roots, grass of violet field, stevia leaves, grass of horsetail, thyme grass, fruits of dogrose of May, grass of tripartite line, flowers of linden heart-shaped, dry extract of echinacea , rhizomes of calamus ordinary, the fruits of mountain ash.
Improving water-salt metabolism, helping to cleanse the body of various harmful substances, beneficially affecting the functional state of the spine and joints Herbal tea No. 14 From joint diseases with regular use:
- Suppresses the development of inflammatory processes in the joints and other structures of the musculoskeletal system. The pronounced anti-inflammatory effect of herbal tea No. 14 “From joint diseases” is due to the presence in its composition of tannins, organic acids, flavonoids (which are especially rich in the hips of the dog rose and rowan), inulin (contained in burdock root), vitamins C and K, and also a complex of macro- and microelements (calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, silicon, selenium, sulfur, cobalt).
- Helps to eliminate pain associated with injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Such ingredients of phytotea No. 14 as marsh sabelnik, burdock root, hung birch buds, nettle leaves, horsetail grass and thyme, heart-shaped linden flowers, rhizome of calamus have soothing properties.
- Helps eliminate the deficiency of vitamins, biologically active and mineral substances necessary for joints, prevents deformation and gradual destruction of articular cartilage, activates the processes of cartilage tissue regeneration, strengthens extra-articular and intra-articular ligaments and restores normal work of the periarticular muscles, increases the effectiveness of treatment of degenerative-degenerative joint diseases. Herbal tea №14 From joint diseases contains in its composition vitamin C, flavonoids, silicon (high concentration of which distinguishes horsetail grass), sulfur, zinc, copper and other substances that activate the natural production of collagen – connective tissue protein, which provides strength and elasticity articular cartilage (connective tissue is the structural basis of hyaline cartilage, synovial membrane, articular sac, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, and many other components of the articular joint). Phyto-estrogens contained in some ingredients of phytotea No. 14 “From joint diseases” stimulate the natural production of hyaluronic acid, which is the main component of synovial (inter-articular fluid), a natural intra-articular “lubricant” that feeds articular cartilage that ensures smooth gliding relative to each other in the articular joints of the bones and providing a cushioning function of the joint.
- It helps eliminate edema that contributes to injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system, prevents the development of gout (gouty arthritis associated with impaired water-salt metabolism and deposition of uric acid salts in the joints). This action of phytotea No. 14 “From joint diseases” is largely due to the diuretic effect of most of its ingredients (rich in flavonoids, marsh sageberry, magnesium and potassium buds, triple-split grass, nettle leaves, thyme grass and horsetail, have rich diuretic properties rosehips of the may rose and mountain ash, rhizomes of the calamus swamp and burdock roots, linden-heart flowers). And besides, in herbal tea No. 14 contains special substances that contribute to the dissolution of uric acid deposits accumulated in the joints (such substances include the enzyme uricase contained in the burdock root, and silicic acids, which are especially rich in grass of horsetail).
- It improves the blood supply to the spine, joints and periarticular tissues, improves blood circulation, lymph flow and microcirculation in the area of injury or diseases of the musculoskeletal system. The flavonoids and vitamin C contained in the ingredients of phytotea No. 14, silicon, zinc, sulfur and copper help to reduce capillary fragility and permeability, increase the elasticity and strength of the blood vessels of the musculoskeletal system. Vitamin B3, flavonoids and magnesium, which are present in herbal tea No. 14, contribute to the expansion of the lumens of the spine and vascular joints.
- It has antiallergic and bactericidal action, reduces the risk of development and increases the effectiveness of the treatment of infectious-allergic arthritis and other infectious and inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system.The antiallergic property of herbal tea No. 14 “From joint diseases” is mainly due to the increased content of flavonoids and vitamin C in it. The antibacterial effect of herbal tea No. 14 is associated with the presence of phytoncides, phytosterols, sulfur, silicon and organic acids.
- It prevents the development of osteoporosis, promotes bone mineralization in osteoporosis, and activates the regeneration of bone tissue damaged as a result of a disease or injury. Phytoestrogens, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, silicon and manganese contained in the ingredients of phytotea No. 14 and the amino acid lysine present in stevia leaves (increasing the efficiency of calcium and phosphorus absorption) prevent bone resorption (destruction) in osteoporosis, a bone disease associated with age hormonal imbalances (vegetable analogues of female sex hormones (phytoestrogens) are contained in such ingredients of phytotea No. 14 as thyme grass, hung birch leaves, nettle leaves, burdock root Shogo, horsetail herb, echinacea extract, the fruits of mountain ash, linden flowers heart-shaped).
Containing components that have a bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, as well as rich in substances necessary for the formation and regeneration of cartilage and bone tissue, herbal tea No. 14 “From Joint Diseases” is recommended for use as an adjuvant, increasing the effectiveness of prevention and complex treatment :
Arthritis, Arthritis infectious-inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Regular use of herbal tea No. 14 is also advisable:
- When neuralgia associated with the above diseases of the musculoskeletal system (sciatica, lumbago, inflammation of the sciatic nerve, neuritis)
- For the prompt elimination of inflammation, pain, edema and hematomas associated with traumatic injuries of joints, bones, spine and soft tissues
- For effective regeneration of bone and cartilage tissue, effective restoration of the functions of damaged muscles, ligaments and tendons during the rehabilitation period after the injuries of the musculoskeletal system (such as fractures, dislocations, sprains, bruises, compression).
- With increased meteosensitivity, manifested in aching and pain in the joints
Mode of application:
1 filter pack herbal tea pour 200 ml of boiling water (1 cup) and infuse for 15 minutes. The received infusion to accept 2 times a day on 200 ml during food. The recommended duration of admission is 2-3 weeks.
Individual intolerance of components, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, increased blood clotting, pregnancy, breast-feeding, progressive systemic diseases (leukemia, tuberculosis, multiple sclerosis, collagenosis). Before starting the use of herbal tea, you should consult with your doctor.