Full blood circulation in the brain is the key to normal regulation of the internal organs and systems. A person whose brain receives adequate nutrition is distinguished by high performance, he is always emotionally stable, copes well with stressful situations. Such people have a good memory and concentration. With age, the vessels become clogged by cholesterol deposits, microscopic blood clots. To get rid of these formations and avoid serious consequences, people at risk are prescribed preparations for cleaning vessels of the brain.
For hypertensive patients, a quota was allocated, since March 1, every person with hypertension has the right to. Read more
The deposition of cholesterol leads to the development of a chronic disease – atherosclerosis. This is a vascular pathology in which the walls lose elasticity, become fragile and vulnerable. Over time, they are deformed, their lumen narrows, until the vessel is completely blocked. Therefore, with atherosclerosis and for its prevention prescribe means that prevent clogging of blood vessels.
In order to slow down the formation of cholesterol plaques and stop the progression of the destruction of the vascular wall, lipoproteins, complex proteins, are used to clean the vessels.
Fibrates – normalize the metabolism of fats in the body, evacuating excess cholesterol, prevent the occurrence of blood clots.
- Bezalip – contributes to the physiological process of cholesterol cleavage, accelerates its decay process, removes plaques in the vessels of the brain. It improves blood flow and prevents blood clots, reduces blood viscosity. Available in tablets of 200 mg. Contraindicated in patients with diseases of the gallbladder and liver, with chronic renal failure, pregnancy.
- Bezamidine or its analogues – lipantil, vitrum cardio omega-3 , roxer. Drugs reduce the synthesis of bad cholesterol, reduce the number of dense fat particles in the vessels of the brain. The use of these tools allows you to get rid of 25 to 35% of cholesterol in the body. Contraindications – age up to 18 years, kidney and liver failure.
- Gemfibrozil – highly effective drug to reduce the amount of fat in the blood. It is prescribed in severe cases when the diet and other drug treatment did not work. Available in tablets. Contraindications – children, pregnant women, pathology of the gallbladder.
- Fenofibrate – reduces the amount of lipids in the blood, regulates vascular tone. Available in capsules. Side effects – dermatitis, gastrointestinal disorders, muscle weakness. With prolonged use there is stagnation of bile.
Statins – drugs that reduce the amount of lipids in the bloodstream of the brain during atherosclerotic changes and cholesterol metabolism. They inhibit the enzyme, which contributes to the deposition of fatty plaques in the vessels. Means of this group improve the condition of the circulatory system epithelium, reduce blood viscosity, prevent the formation of blood clots and their connection with sclerotic plaques. Such an extensive range of effects allows the use of statins to clean the vascular system of the brain.
The use of statins reduces mortality by 40%. When taking funds, the level of cholesterol in the blood is reduced by more than 50%. Statins – the means of the last generation, and this means that side effects and contraindications are minimized.
Means, expanding vessels
Calcium antagonists have a pronounced vasodilating effect.. This group of drugs increases the lumen of the brain, lowers blood pressure. Thus, the load on the walls of the bloodstream is reduced. This property is of particular importance for patients suffering from obesity and hypertension. The elasticity of the arteries in these people is broken, the walls are depleted by cholesterol deposits and very vulnerable. There is a risk of developing heart attacks of the brain, hemorrhages, thrombosis and strokes.
Calcium antagonists stop the vascular tone of the brain, expand the lumen, improve blood circulation. Funds correct vascular disorders throughout the body.
The most effective drugs for cleaning the blood vessels of the brain – nimodipine and cinnarizine. These are essential drugs for severe atherosclerosis.
Stories of our readers
I clean the body of parasites steadily every year. I started doing it when I turned 30, because my health was out of hell. Doctors just shrugged. I had to take on my own health. I tried different methods, but one helps me especially well. More
Nimodipine dilates the blood vessels of the brain, relieves smooth muscle spasm, counteracts serotonin, which narrows the blood vessels. The drug does not affect the systemic blood pressure. Available in tablets. With care, it is prescribed to patients with cerebral edema and hemorrhages, the elderly and people with severe kidney failure.
Cinnarizine has a positive effect on cerebral circulation, reduces blood viscosity, relieves spasm of blood vessels.. Blood pressure is not affected. The drug is prescribed to patients in whom the lumen of vessels is sharply narrowed due to atherosclerosis. Available in tablets and capsules. The tool is well tolerated by the body. In rare cases, there is drowsiness, gastrointestinal disorders, dry mouth. Contraindications – pregnancy and lactation.
Antiplatelet agents are a group of drugs that prevent the formation of blood clots.. They thin the blood at the stage of coagulation and prevent the red blood cells from sticking together. They are prescribed as part of complex therapy as a means for cleaning the vessels of the brain.
The main groups of drugs:
- Acetylsalicylic acid derivatives reduce blood viscosity and dilate blood vessels (cardio aspirin, acetylsalicylic acid, 1000 aspirin, terapin, aspikor).
- PDE inhibitors (phosphodiesterase) – reduce the load on the walls of blood vessels, eliminates blood viscosity (dipyridamole, triflusal).
- ADP receptor blockers or disaggregants – prescribed for the prevention of thrombosis, the cause of which are atherosclerotic changes in the vessels of the brain (ticlopidine, clopidogrel).
- Inhibitors of arachidonic acid metabolism – affect the blood clotting system (picotamide, indobufen).
- Glycoprotein receptor blockers – inhibit the binding of fibrinogen to the platelet receptor, which leads to antiaggregatory effects (tirofiban, lamifiban, abtsiksimab).
Ginkgo Biloba to clean the brain vessels
The extract of this plant has a complex effect on the human brain. Drugs based on ginkgo biloba improve blood flow, relieve tension and vascular tone, improve microcirculation, prevent vascular wall permeability.
Other useful properties of the plant:
- have an antioxidant effect, destroy free radicals;
- strengthen blood vessels;
- relieve puffiness;
- improve metabolic processes in the nervous tissue.
Preparations with the help of which you can clean the vessels of the brain:
- Tanakan – available in tablets. In rare cases, when taking medication, there are mild allergic reactions, digestive disorders, and headaches.
- Bilobil – improves brain nutrition with glucose, increases the supply of oxygen to the brain, increases the stability of the vascular walls. The drug is available in capsules for oral administration. Side effects occur in isolated cases – nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, allergic dermatitis. Bilobil is not prescribed to children, pregnant and lactating mothers..
- Ginkor Fort – increases the elasticity of the vascular wall, reducing its permeability. Form release – capsules for oral administration. Side effects have not been identified, in rare cases, there is a skin allergic reaction, discomfort in the epigastric region, nausea. Contraindications – individual intolerance to a Grave’s disease.
Any drug cleansing of cerebral vessels should be carried out against the backdrop of adherence to a special diet, which limits the amount of fat consumed, and also regulates human consumption of omega-3 and omega-6.
Cleaning the brain vessels with folk remedies
Medicinal herbs are a good alternative to medicinal preparations for cleaning vessels.. They are used not only for therapeutic purposes. Folk remedies – is the prevention of plaque formation in the vascular system of the brain.
Recipe number 1. Garlic and lemon
Garlic cleans blood from cholesterol, normalizes blood pressure. Peel 3-5 heads of garlic and chop finely. Grind one lemon with the peel.
Ingredients put in a glass container and pour 2 liters of warm boiled water, let cool. Insist in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Drink 3 times a day between meals in 100 g. The course of treatment is 30 days.
Recipe number 2. Beet juice
Take beets medium size, wash, peel. Squeeze the juice. Take 3 times a day on an empty stomach for 1/3 cup. Before each dose, you need to prepare fresh juice, since its healing properties are maintained for 10 minutes.. To taste the beet juice was more pleasant, you can add 1 tsp. honey
Recipe number 3. Grass collection
Medicinal herbs also help clean the brain vessels. Recommended herbs and their proportions:
- motherwort – 3;
- dill seeds – 2;
- thyme – 2;
- coltsfoot – 1;
- St. John’s wort – 1;
- strawberries – 1;
- melissa – 1.
All components mix and chop 1 tbsp. l raw materials pour 500 ml of boiling water, bring to a boil, remove from heat. Let it stand for 1-2 hours. Drink infusion throughout the day, regardless of the meal.
Preparations and folk remedies for cleaning vessels of the brain can only be used as prescribed by a doctor.. Self-admission is fraught with negative consequences for the body – failures in blood pressure, violation of the integrity of the vascular wall, hemorrhage in the brain, impaired function of the liver and kidneys.