Uterine fibroids in women, a fairly common disease that is much easier to prevent than to cure. Myoma is a disease characterized by the appearance of a tumor on the walls of the uterus or appendages. For some women, the disease is almost asymptomatic, which entails a huge number of negative consequences. As the disease starts up, fibroid disease turns into a large tumor, which can be cured, but it will have to work hard. Many factors influence the development of a tumor:
- Age of the woman.
- Genetic predisposition to similar diseases.
- Lifestyle sick.
Summary of the article
Causes and symptoms of the disease
Almost every 4th woman who cannot get pregnant on her own suffers from fibroids. Diagnosis and treatment in time, will help to avoid complications and will facilitate a speedy recovery. Uterine fibroids, directly indicates problems in the endocrine system of the body, the disturbed hormones of a woman. But there may be other factors that have influenced the development of the disease, such as:
- Overweight, obesity, diabetes, metabolic disorders.
- Surgical intervention in the uterine cavity (abortion, curettage, laparoscopy, etc.).
- Inflammatory processes of the pelvic organs.
- Problems with the heart and blood vessels.
- Impaired immunity barrier function (including AIDS).
Asymptomatic manifestation of the disease leads to the formation of large fibroids. This is the most dangerous manifestation of the disease, it can lead to multiple problems.
In order to diagnose the disease in time, it is necessary to observe the first signs very closely – they can be very insignificant.
The first symptoms of the disease
- Heavy bleeding, menstruation is not as usual, painful sensations are possible.
- Sharp or dull pain in the pelvic or lower back.
- Disorders of urination or kidney problems.
If at least one of the above symptoms is detected, immediately begin treatment, otherwise, severe complications may be possible, including surgical removal of the uterus and appendages.
Nontraditional methods of treating large fibroids
Any treatment of large fibroids folk remedies is carried out with the stop of bleeding (if it takes place) and the restoration of hormonal levels. Therefore, herbs and plants are selected with these qualities in mind.
- Flax-seed. A good remedy for the restoration of hormonal background – flaxseed. Flax seeds contain a huge amount of estrogen and vitamins that solve any hormonal problems. To do this, it is necessary to eat 1 tbsp in the morning and evening on an empty stomach for 14 days. l seed, chewing it carefully yet, flax does not turn into a mush.
- Nettle. In the case of diagnosing the disease in the summer, then nettle will help. To achieve a therapeutic effect, it is necessary to pick fresh nettle and squeeze out the juice. Soak a cotton swab in this juice and put it in the vagina for the whole night, the juice can be replaced with a liquid slurry of nettle.
- Sea buckthorn oil. Another miracle remedy for big fibroids is sea buckthorn oil. They are moistened with tampons and placed in the vagina overnight. To the base oil you can add honey, aloe juice or tea tree essential oil (5 drops in total).
- Cocoa butter and comfrey seeds. Vaginal candles from cocoa butter and comfrey seed. To prepare these candles, they take the cocoa butter to melt over low heat, add ground seeds of comfrey to it, mix everything thoroughly, pour it into a mold, and put it in the fridge to set. After the candle hardens, you can put in the vagina for the whole night, at least 14 days in a row.
- Celandine. Infusion of celandine helps with large fibroids. To prepare the infusion, you need to take 1 tsp. dry grass and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, insist 1 hour and take inward for ½ tbsp. before meals, and so in a row for 3 weeks. Do not drink before bedtime, vomiting may occur.
- Goose fat Tampons from goose fat. To do this, take goose fat, heat it, pour it into molds and send it to a cold place, until it hardens completely. After all the manipulations inserted into the vagina at night for at least 10 days.
- Alcohol extract of calendula. To prepare this infusion, you need to take 40 grams. grass and pour
Even the most ancient forms of fibroids can be cured, the main thing is not to forget to take “folk” medications and to observe the correct dosage.