Traumatology and orthopedics
How to get rid of leg pain
Feet – the most important part of the human body, oh.
Osteochondrosis and pain in the lower limbs
Under osteochondrosis understand the pathology, which is oha.
Foot diseases and swimming
Swimming is not only pleasant, but also useful.
Choosing a shaving machine
It is difficult to find a man who would be completely dov.
Varicose veins What is it and how to deal with it
With the evening approaching, your legs are getting full.
On a note
What to do if your feet itch and bruises
If your feet itch and bruises appear, although you have not fallen or hit them anywhere, then perhaps this is the first sign of a blood disorder and it’s time to start thinking about your health. Be sure to consult your doctor if even after a little contact with the skin, traces remain on it. One of the common causes of this condition of the skin is the birth of the initial stage of varicose veins.
What if there are bruises on my legs?
- First of all, you should consult a doctor, be examined.
- Increase your physical activity, be more active.
- A light massage can also contribute to the elimination of hematomas on the legs.
Engage in active sports or short walks, this will help prevent blood stasis, improving its circulation. If you do not understand why your feet itch, and then bruises appear, but at the initial stage you paid attention to this problem, you have every chance to quickly get rid of an unpleasant illness.
Constantly try to be in motion: stop using the elevator, get off at the stop first, often walk for short distances, start running, sign up for the pool, ride bicycles, and in winter go to the ski resort. But if you are on the contrary, for a long period of the day, you are in a standing position, then it is desirable, as soon as you have a free minute, try to sit comfortably, throwing your legs up. So, your limbs will relax, and blood circulation will normalize. A small massage will help to eliminate the spider veins on the legs.
Take the cream, moisturize the skin, knead it in areas from the hips to the knees, then proceed to massage the lower leg lower legs. Massage your toes separately. Knead your foot in a circular motion, then rub the upper part of the feet and lower leg. If your feet itch to bruises due to prolonged sitting at the computer, try the following:
- Sit on a chair straight, without bending or tilting your back.
- Every 2-3 hours walk around the room where you are.
Do special exercises on your knees and feet, even while at work. (For example, rise on tiptoe, lower the feet, and pull the socks in your direction. Repeat this exercise several times.)
Causes of the occurrence and prevention of subcutaneous hematomas
- In order to get rid of the sensation when the feet itch and bruises appear, remember some rules:
- Choose the right shoes. You should feel comfortable in it. The heel should not be thin and not very high.
- Tight socks and stockings do not wear. Replace them with compression tights.
- Balance your daily diet. Drink about 2 liters of fresh water per day.
- Get rid of tight and uncomfortable clothing.
- Try not to pick up the heavy and do not get carried away for a long time lying in a hot bath, as this can lead to varicose veins.