Is it possible to go to the bath with a temperature during a cold – the opinions of experts
A visit to the bath is a pleasant and useful procedure, however, it is not always possible to improve your health with a cold, because the high temperature of the air inside the room can worsen the patient’s condition. In this article we will tell you whether it is possible to go to the bath with a temperature, and how to do it with a cold.
The impact of the bath on the body with a cold
Many believe that a visit to the bath promotes healing, and this is true. Being infected, a person lets into his organism a great many bacteria, which in the course of their vital activity form various slags and toxins. The removal of such waste is produced through the skin and urinary system, which is extremely important for humans. Bath significantly increases sweating, but is it helpful?
Experts believe that the bath significantly helps the body to cope with viruses, but a positive effect can be achieved only at an early stage of the disease. Sick more, the body begins to spend a huge variety of resources to fight the virus, in consequence of which there is a temperature. Heating from the outside creates additional loads that adversely affect the general condition of the person, so going to the bath at elevated temperatures should be postponed.
When considering whether it is possible to go to a bath with temperature, it is also worth remembering the stresses on the cardiovascular system. While warming up, the blood begins to thicken, which leads to an oxygen deficiency, so the heart, trying to eliminate this deficiency, begins to drive blood faster, taking on ever increasing loads. This test will not endure every heart, so do not risk your health, and in some cases, life.
Can I go to the bath with a temperature above 37 °
There are many people who are not afraid to test your body for durability, but this should not apply to a bath, because if you started visiting the steam room not so long ago, and your body has diseases other than the common cold, the result may be unpredictable. In such cases, it is also not necessary to listen to experienced friends, because they may not have enough knowledge to say whether it is possible to bath at a temperature.
High body temperature indicates that your body is actively fighting the disease, and, the higher the temperature, the more active this struggle goes. Everyone suffers a high temperature in their own way, for example, children may not notice a temperature rise to 39.6 °, and in many adults, convulsions begin at temperatures from 38.5 °. The reaction of all is individual, as is the answer to the question of whether it is possible to bathe in a bath at a temperature, but it is better not to risk your health.
If you do not have a temperature, but there are other manifestations of a cold, then you can safely go to the bath. The temperature of the steam room will get rid of congestion in the chest and sinuses. Using healing herbs and oils, you can enhance the healing effect of the steam room.
You should go to the bathhouse immediately, as soon as the disease began to manifest itself, but if there is no such possibility, then do not rush to visit the steam room when the fight against the disease is in full swing. In this case, nothing will help you better than the intervention of a doctor and special preparations.
We should also talk about whether it is possible to go to the bath after the temperature. Such a visit is strictly not prohibited, but we recommend to postpone the heating of the body, because after fighting with a cold, the body replenishes strength gradually.
How to visit a bath for colds
If you decide to cure a cold in the bath, we recommend that you follow some rules to protect yourself from negative consequences.
Simple rules that will achieve the maximum effect:
- Heat the body gradually, avoiding sudden changes in temperature;
- Drink plenty of hot tea with raspberry or currant jam. You can also use honey, but in small doses;
- Splash on the stove with herbal decoction or special oil to fill the steam room with medicinal steam. You can use fir, chamomile, eucalyptus, sage and thyme to make a decoction;
- Warm up, go to the waiting room and throw a bathrobe to avoid sudden cooling of the body. Cold pools and snow wiping are strictly prohibited;
- Subsequent visits do only if you feel vigorously;
- It is recommended to gently whip the legs and chest;
- Do not forget to cool the hat to avoid overheating of the head;
- Do not drink alcohol before visiting the bath;
- After the bath, you need rest, and better sleep.
If the next day the cold has not passed, then you should not go to the bath again. Consult your doctor, who will prescribe you the necessary medicines.
Now you know why you can not in the bath with the temperature, but do not neglect the healing properties of the steam room. Turning a visit to the bath in a preventive procedure that can be done several times during the month, you will significantly improve your immunity. The bath will also be able to protect you during an epidemic if you combine it with inhalations, healing teas and infusions.
Is it possible to bath with a temperature?
Can I go to the bath with a temperature of 37 and above? This question is relevant for those people who are accustomed to regularly visit the bath or sauna.
A visit to the bath is not only fun, but also a huge benefit for the whole body.
Doctors have shown that under the influence of steam in the blood, the number of leukocytes increases, which helps a person to cope with colds and other diseases.
But not always the effect of steam has a beneficial effect on the state of the upper respiratory tract and other organs.
When you can not bathe
If viruses have settled in the body and the body temperature exceeds 37. It is not only undesirable, but also dangerous to go to the bath. At least that’s what the doctors say. What caused these restrictions?
When the body begins to intensively produce white blood cells, the load on all its systems, in particular the heart, increases. That is why in the hot steam room it always starts to fight hard. Such a test of strength is very unreasonable, since visiting this institution is not a vital necessity.
- At the very beginning of a cold or flu, steaming is very helpful and you can even nip the disease at the root.
- You can go to the bath when the illness has already receded, and the body temperature has returned to normal. However, you should not get involved in, the first visit for a weakened body should be as short as possible.
- It is impossible to go to a bath with a temperature above 37 categorically. Such a thermometer indicates that the disease is in an acute and active stage. Additional exposure to high temperatures from the outside will only aggravate the situation.
If you sweat at a temperature, you are likely to cause dizziness and a severe headache. In addition, some chronic diseases may worsen.
When a person has a high body temperature, he begins to have profuse sweating. In such a situation, the patient wants coolness for the heated body, and not an increase in degrees. Naturally, he will not go to the bath where it is very hot.
How to behave in the bath with a cold
At the first signs of a cold and when the crisis is over, you can go to the bath. However, you need to know how to behave in such a situation, so as not to harm the body weakened by the virus.
- it is necessary to start to warm up evenly, sudden changes in temperature are prohibited;
- in a steam room it would be nice to create a herbal steam, for which you need to sprinkle decoction of fir, chamomile, eucalyptus, thyme on hot stones;
- you can stay in the steam room for no more than 10 minutes, after which you should throw a robe on the body and go to the waiting room;
- you need to ensure that at this point in the bath there were no drafts;
- the body must cool gradually, just as it heated;
- no diving in cold water or rubbing with snow;
- after the bath it is recommended to drink as much liquid as possible, preferably tea with honey or lemon, herbal teas.
If, after the first visit to the steam room, the person feels satisfactory, you can make a second call, but after it you should stop. In the steam room is recommended to use a bath broom, however, without much zeal.
Headgear designed for the steam room should be cooled more often. This measure is necessary for the prevention of overheating and, accordingly, headache. Some risky people prefer to drink beer or vodka in the bath. It is very dangerous, especially for a weakened body.
After the bath, the best thing is to go home, go to bed and try to sleep. Most likely, there will be no trace of the disease in the morning. Details about colds and steam rooms will be answered by the material on our site – is it possible to bathe in colds with colds?
If after the bath the patient has deteriorated, the second time it is not worth the risk. This situation requires traditional therapy and a visit to the doctor.
A little about the benefits of bath brooms
Using a broom in the bath is a whole art. You need to know how to choose the right broom and steam it. In Russia, the most common brooms from:
Some brooms are for treatment. In the middle of their insert sprigs of herbs, juniper. These supplements, hidden in the foliage, stimulate blood circulation well and do not cause discomfort to the skin.
To go to the bath without a broom does not make sense, especially when it comes to visiting for the purpose of recovery.
However, it is better if the brooms will be used according to their intended purpose.
- Birch broom improves the appearance of the skin and favors the dilution of sputum in case of bronchitis.
- The product of nettle has a positive effect on the nervous system and has an expectorant effect.
- Lime broom cleanses the bronchi, provides antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- When using a broom made of eucalyptus, a person receives breathing relief, an antiseptic and antiviral effect, the release of the nasopharynx.
- Products from juniper and fir material improves respiratory function, guarantees anti-inflammatory and anti-bactericidal effects.
- Alder broom facilitates sputum discharge, is an excellent remedy for colds and coughs.
We recommend an interesting video in this article, just on the topic of baths and colds.
Is it possible to bath with temperature – for and against
Bath and cold – are these concepts compatible? Is it possible to bath with a temperature? Do you ask yourself this question with every illness? And for good reason. A visit to the bath for colds is a deliberate step. Find out when you can and can not in the bath.
Temperature and sauna concepts are not compatible!
What effect does a bath have on a cold?
Visiting the bath, everyone knows that the correct heating in the steam room with a broom helps to eliminate toxins and toxins from the body. With a cold, there is a saturation of waste from microbes that are progressive in the body. Their withdrawal is necessary, which occurs through the skin, urinary system. In the steam room profuse sweating. Is it good for the disease?
Steaming with a broom with temperature is dangerous.
Experts believe steam is useful as a preventive measure for a healthy body or slightly affected by the disease. Starting bath procedures at an early stage of the disease, it is possible to cope with the disease. With the advent of temperature zeal in the bath is not needed. The body fights the virus, maximizes the strength of the immune system. It is difficult for him to cope with the additional heating of the body from the outside. I want more coolness, and not an increase in degrees.
The cardiovascular system receives a large load. The blood becomes thick, at high temperatures there is a shortage of fluid and oxygen. The heart can not withstand high loads, even in a trained person.
Is it possible to bath with a temperature above 37 °?
There are a lot of people who experiment on themselves. Sick should independently assess the capabilities of the body. If you are new to the bath, there are health problems besides a cold, the result can be unpredictable. Friends tips do not always apply to you.
Temperature 37 in the evening can be the norm.
High temperature indicates the body’s fight against the disease. The higher the temperature, the better the immune system works. The body can withstand a certain increase in internal heat. Small children can actively behave even at a temperature of 39.6 °. Some convulsions and below 39 °. All individually.
Visit the bath in the first days of the disease or after recovery. Use herbal decoctions, oils to improve the condition. At the first sign of nasal congestion, the herbal steam will help clear the nasal sinuses. With a congestion in the chest will contribute to the softening and discharge of sputum.
Caught in the early stages of a cold can quickly pass, even without increasing the temperature.
If this is not possible, do not run to the bath when the disease progresses at full speed. Need expert intervention. Self-medication sometimes does a disservice to the patient. Bath can be a place of inhalation on the advice of a doctor, without high temperatures and highly moistened steam. Whisk with a steam room wait until better times.
How to behave in a bath at the first sign of a cold
Having made a choice in favor of visiting the bath during a cold, follow the rules that will help not to harm yourself.
At the first signs of the disease it is better to stop bathing procedures.
They are simple, but important:
- Warm up the body evenly, avoiding sudden changes in temperature.
- In the steam room, create the conditions for a herbal light steam by sprinkling decoction or oil onto the heater. It is good to use aromas of fir, eucalyptus, thyme, sage, chamomile. After sweeping for 10–15 minutes, exit the steam room to the dressing room, put on your bathrobe. Cool the body should gradually. No drafts, cold pools or snow rubdowns.
- Drink more hot tea with raspberry, currant jam. Med is not contraindicated in moderation.
- We do the second and subsequent visits to the steam room for health reasons; we are not fond of it.
- With a broom, gently pat the legs and chest, without fanaticism.
- Cool headgear often, avoiding overheating. Headache from intense heat to anything.
- No alcohol. Advisers to take vodka with pepper is enough, only the effect is opposite to what is desired.
- After the bath procedures complete peace and sound sleep. Perhaps in the morning wake up a healthy person.
If the miracle does not happen, do not repeat the procedure. Call a doctor, get adequate recommendations.
Having looked at the forums of people’s answers to the question of whether it was possible to have a bath at a temperature, we found contradictory information. Someone advises to go to the bath and at a temperature of 39. These are, of course, extreme lovers or active banshchiki accustomed to different temperature conditions. If they helped, then you should not be like the example without prior preparation, without knowing your human capabilities.
Go to the bath or not?
Nobody can give an unequivocal answer to the question. Man is unique, the body reacts differently. One is good, the other is deadly. It is better to try to strengthen the body, to visit the bath as a preventive measure and not to get sick. But about how the bath affects the human body, you can watch the video:
During the outbreak, add aromatic inhalations, herbal teas and infusions to bath procedures. A healthy lifestyle should be the norm, and a bath part of health.