9 products for bowel cleansing and liver
There are a number of products that contribute to the normalization of the stomach and intestines, therefore, to cleanse the body of the body from toxins and harmful waste products. It is useful to include it in the daily menu, as well as to use for diets and fasting days.
All types of cabbage (red, white, broccoli, kohlrabi, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, curly) contain fiber. In chronic constipation, it is recommended to regularly use sauerkraut, which normalizes the intestinal microflora. In addition, it is a low-calorie vegetable, so it should be included in the diet, if you want to lose weight.
Lettuce is a rich source of vitamins, organic acids and trace elements. It improves digestive functions, activates metabolism. Regular consumption of lettuce, prevents the deposition of salts in the body. At the same time the caloric content of the vegetable is only 17 kcal.
Beets to clean the liver
Beets are good for the kidneys, bladder and liver. Beets contain a large amount of vitamins – PP, E, C, vitamins of group B, provitamin A, folic acid, and also many microelements in beets – calcium, magnesium, iron, etc. In addition, it is well known that boiled beets are indispensable for constipation.
Carrots contain pectins, vitamins of group B, and also provitamin A. By regularly adding it to salads, you will improve the function of the liver, kidneys and intestines.
Whole wheat bread
For the preparation of whole-grain flour, unrefined grain is used, so it contains all its components, including bran and grain germ. Regular addition of whole grain bread to your diet helps to increase intestinal motility, and therefore, prevent or prevent constipation, lose weight, and is also effective in treating atherosclerosis and diabetes. In addition, this product removes radionuclides from the body, various toxins and salts of heavy metals, thus contributing to the improvement of the body as a whole, prolonging life and preserving youth.
Green tea to cleanse the liver and intestines
Green tea contains a large amount of antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. Green tea has a diuretic effect, and because of this helps to eliminate excess fluid from the body, and also prevents the appearance of edema. Catechins in green tea help in cleansing the liver.
Edible seaweed and sea vegetables
These products contain a large amount of vitamins and minerals. Edible algae and sea vegetables have a low calorie content and normalize the work of the digestive system. Many of them bind toxins and remove them from the body.
Ginger root is rich in vitamins, amino acids and essential oil. It stimulates digestion, helps in the process of assimilation of food and promotes weight loss. It is best to add ginger to tea and vegetable salads.
Cold-pressed olive oil has a beneficial effect on the heart and blood vessels, normalizes the work of the stomach, intestines, liver, and also has a mild choleretic effect.
Top products that cleanse the body more effective drugs
Diseases, poor nutrition, poor ecology and bad habits – all of these factors (in fact, they are much more) undermine the health of anyone, even a powerful organism. And although any body is capable of self-purification, it may happen that at a certain moment it ceases to cope with the flow of toxins and slags – the body fails. Then diseases begin, immunity decreases, and as a result, all kinds of viruses and bacteria begin to “take up” above the body’s immune system.
The digestive function is disturbed, useful substances are not completely absorbed, the occurrence of avitaminosis or the development of anemia is possible.
Anemia can be caused by: iron deficiency or vitamin B12 deficiency
As a result of the disruption of cell membranes due to damage by their poisons and carcinogens, chronic diseases and even cancer can develop.
- The conclusion suggests one thing – you need to help your body: periodically clean it, improve immunity and saturate it with vitamins and nutrients.
Frequent colds are one of the signs of reduced immunity and slagging of the body.
Of course there are many miracle pills for cleansing the body, super-cocktails and pills of youth, but let’s not hurry. It is no secret that the majority of such drugs in our market are “dummies”, advertising tricks for leaching money, or simply poison, which can lead to serious side effects.
And let’s better pay attention to some natural foods that are more effective than any chemistry (even expensive) by the effectiveness of cleansing and maintaining the body.
- And at the end of the post an additional bonus – some recommendations on this topic from doctors.
3. Doctor’s advice on cleansing the body
Why are natural products (as a rule) better than “miracle chemistry”?
- Many tablets contain harmful chemical and even narcotic substances;
- Even if a medical drug (BAA) is made from natural products, it is still inferior to the original in energy. Freshly plucked apple is always more useful than dried, and especially pharmaceutically processed apple extract;
- Chances of running into a fake are great (especially in our market)
- Usually, chemicals have many limitations and cause many side effects. As the saying goes: We treat one, and cripple the other;
- Unlike chemistry, natural products do not produce the effect of addiction (mostly);
- Natural products act on the body more gently, naturally, without disrupting the work of the whole organism. Well, if you need a laxative effect – it is better to be prunes or pumpkin than pills;
- The economic aspect is also important. Pharmaceutical preparations in our time are very expensive, and many times more expensive than the same cranberry, calendula or kefir.
This list can be continued indefinitely, but it is already clear that before using the “heavy artillery” of tablets, it is worth trying the equally effective and useful “Natur products”.
I do not advocate at all to refuse drugs. There are such serious health problems where, without the same antibiotics, well, just can not do. I urge you to pay attention and adopt some products and tips. P / S: For advice, consult with doctors and nutritionists.
We remove toxins from the body
Cleansing the body is a complex and rather lengthy process. There are many methods of cleansing the body at home.
The most common purification scheme is as follows:
Regardless of which of the purification techniques will be used, it can be divided into two stages:
- Cell and Blood Purification
- Organ cleaning and removal from the body
Cleansing the body at home – this is the topic of the following posts, and today we will pay attention to those foods that effectively cleanse the body of toxins.
And in order to make this post more useful, I also add the most interesting and accessible (in my opinion) recipes.
Products clean the blood and blood vessels
Garlic is a unique product. Garlic perfectly cleanses the blood, has a beneficial effect on blood vessels, kills microbes and viruses. Garlic inhibits putrefactive processes in the intestines. Garlic is only slightly inferior in effectiveness to antibiotics.
Garlic is toxic for:
- Yeast fungi;
- Diphtheria Sticks
In addition, garlic:
- Increases immunity
- Inhibits the development of cancer
- Displays worms
- Applied to male potency
- Prevention of heart attack and stroke
There are many recipes for cleansing the blood with garlic, and the most effective I post:
Cleans from toxins, slags, cholesterol plaques. It has a beneficial effect on the vessels, making them more elastic.
- Garlic – 350 grams
- Alcohol – 200 grams
- Milk – a glass of boiled / 3 times a day
Garlic we press, put in a container of dark glass and pour alcohol. Insist this mass at room temperature and in a dark place for 10 days. After all the infusion, we press the mass through gauze. Got a sticky liquid – we need it.
Mix the required amount of a drop of infusion with a glass of boiled milk and drink. We drink for 10 days, 3 times a day, together with the main meals.
Begin with one drop of infusion, increasing by one drop with each subsequent intake, and then according to the scheme:
- 1st day: breakfast – 1, lunch – 2, dinner – 3 drops;
- 2nd day: breakfast – 4, lunch – 5, dinner – 6 drops and
After that we move back:
- 6th day: breakfast – 15, lunch – 14, dinner – 13 drops;
- 7th day: breakfast – 12, lunch – 11, dinner – 10 drops and
A total of 10 days. At the end of 10 days, take the remaining mixture: 25 drops per 50 grams of milk, 3 times a day. So take until, until the end of the alcohol infusion of garlic.
- At the end of 10 days, take the remaining mixture: 25 drops per 50 grams of milk, 3 times a day. So take until, until the end of the alcohol infusion of garlic.
Such cleansing is recommended to do no more than 1 time in 5 years. It is believed that this procedure is enough just for this period.
Grandma’s recipe with garlic
- Garlic – 2 cloves / day
- Water – 2 cups / day
One large or two small slices of garlic cut into thin layers, put in a glass and pour raw (not boiled) water. Leaving a glass of garlic and water to infuse in a dark place from evening to morning. In the morning we drink it. Immediately do this procedure with insist and leave from morning to evening. In the evening we drink and do it in the morning. And so in a circle during the month – we drink two glasses a day.
Condition: During this month, do not eat garlic and garlic dishes, do not drink alcohol in any form.
According to reviews, it is inexpensive, but very effective, which is able not only to clean the vessels, but also to raise hemoglobin, heals the heart, improves well-being. There is a case of recovery from cirrhosis of the liver.
Recipe with garlic and lemon juice
- Peeled garlic – 400 grams
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – 800 grams
All this is mixed and infused in a cool place.
Accepted as follows: A teaspoon of garlic-lemon juice is stirred in a glass of water and taken once a day at night, and so for two weeks.
Nettle perfectly cleans the blood, saturates the body with vitamins and beneficial trace elements. It can not be used with a tendency to thrombosis, with severe atherosclerosis, hypertension, and gynecological diseases.
1 tablespoon nettle for 0.5 liters of boiling water (you can insist in a thermos) Drink 2 times a day for 2 weeks for prevention, or in cycles of 2 weeks after 2 weeks.
Cleaning the vessels with potato decoction (more precisely decoction with potato peelings) The decoction not only perfectly cleans the vessels, but is also good for the heart. Broth has practically no contraindications. Do not use green peel!
- Peel from 4-5 potatoes (medium size, clean not very thin layer)
- Cleaning well wash and put in the saucepan
- Fill with half a liter of water
- Boil 15 minutes on low heat
- Leave to cool to a warm state and strain
We drink half a glass an hour before meals. Reception course – 2 weeks
What other products clean the blood and blood vessels: pine needles, kombucha, celery, burdock root, echinacea, clover, coltsfoot, calendula, beets …
Cleaning the intestines from toxins
Intestinal contamination test:
Drink 3 tablespoons of beet juice. Later we observe the color of urine. If the color has become painted in beet color, then the intestine is clad and does not absorb substances. This is the bell of the time to clean the intestines.
Beautiful and very useful product. There are just a huge number of recipes with it. Oats are also used for pulmonary diseases, when exhausted, when quitting smoking, to strengthen the body and increase immunity. But for our post oats interest that he perfectly cleans the intestines
Recipe with oats to cleanse the intestines
Fill the oats with two liters of water and cook for 40 minutes, stirring constantly with a spoon. Take 4 times a day for half a glass. There are no special limitations on the course duration, but not less than 2 weeks.
Bran simply and effectively clean the intestines. Everything is elementary – you just need to eat 15 minutes before a meal, 1-2 tablespoons of bran, always drinking mineral water and so 3 times a day.
The intestines are cleaned more and such products: nuts, cereals, fresh juices, kefir, sauerkraut juice.
Very useful, but also very prickly plant. I used to grow it specifically in my garden. Milk thistle is primarily a powerful hepatoprotector, that is, it regenerates liver cells, cleanses the liver and speeds up the recovery of the organ.
In general, about Milk Thistle and about its use in medicine, you can write entire dissertations.
- wound healing;
For cleansing the liver is used: as well as decoctions, and tinctures, oil, elixirs and blends. Used depending on the recipe: seeds, oil, stalks and milk thistle leaves
In my opinion the most effective for cleansing the liver is milk thistle decoction
- 1 teaspoon of thistle seeds pour a glass of water and close the lid
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Insist decoction for 15 minutes
We take half a cup, 2 times a day after meals.
Liver can be cleaned with: apple juice, pine needles, lemon juice, beet kvass, vegetable oil.
Kidney cleansing folk remedies
Not only is it very tasty, but also very useful. Watermelon perfectly cleans the kidneys, the only important thing is that the watermelon should be without nitrates and all sorts of “rubbish”.
There are many watermelon diets and kidney cleansing schemes using watermelon. You can write a lot about watermelon, as it is a diuretic, drives sand from the kidneys and even small pebbles (carried out in a warm bath). I will not particularly mention about watermelon, since this topic is worthy of a whole separate post.
The only thing I want to note is that the kidneys perfectly clean these products: watermelon, nettle, ginger (wrapping), knotweed, and St. John’s wort.
Cleaning the body – doctor’s advice
- Lymph is the main body cleaner at the cellular level. The lymph collects all the waste materials, toxins and slags from the intercellular space, so for cleansing the body it is useful to stimulate the production of lymph, as well as strengthen the lymphatic current. The best way to do this is to use: decoction of a coltsfoot, lingonberry leaves, calendula tincture;
- Cranberry is a very useful berry. Cranberry is a strong antibiotic and antiviral agent. Cranberry cleanses the body, cleans the urinary tract from bacteria, fights against the appearance of plaques and blood clots in the vessels. They drink it with urolithiasis;
- During cleansing, the body loses a lot of water with waste substances and salts, therefore it is necessary in parallel with cleansing the body to take mineral complexes;
- In addition to herbal remedies during the poisoning of the body, you must use sorbents, for example, activated carbon;
- During the cleansing of the body (and the best in general), you must give up: alcohol, fatty foods, snacks, sugar, meat;
- Purify the procedure from its beginning to the end;
- If during the cleansing of the body you suddenly began to feel very bad, if you vomit, fainting, pain or bleeding appeared – see a doctor immediately;
- Read my blog and be healthy!
Colon Cleanse Food
It is said that clean intestines are the key to strong immunity. And a pledge of health, excellent well-being, youth, beauty and good mood! That is why the scientists have devoted more than one scientific publication to the methods of its purification, describing the causes and consequences of this phenomenon. Meanwhile, nutritionists claim that, in fact, you can cleanse the colon yourself. All you need to do is to enter the right food in your diet.
Large intestine and its role
The colon is the lower part of the intestine. The scope of her duties includes the absorption of water from the incoming slurry and the formation and retention of feces before it is brought out (1). In the body of a healthy person, this process is carried out in 12-18 hours, and the accumulated fecal mass does not linger anywhere.
Meanwhile, for various reasons, over time, their remnants may appear on the walls of the colon, which, by analogy, doctors associate with scale. They are held in folds or at the bends of the colon and often after some time turn into fecal stones. Actually being slags and toxins, they gradually decompose and are reabsorbed in the blood, thereby poisoning the body and causing a number of different diseases, the most dangerous of which is colon cancer.
When such a scale appears, the skin and nervous system are affected first (2). A person develops a rash or allergy, as well as headaches, apathy, drowsiness and irritability. Following this, the liver, kidneys and all other organs and systems are affected (1).
Ways to cleanse the colon
The most common ways to cleanse the colon are:
- Correction of diet. This is one of the easiest and most effective ways. Moreover, according to Dr. Michael Piccco, one of the gastroenterologists at the Mayo Clinic, the colon is regularly self-cleaning naturally. Of course, in the case of maintaining an active lifestyle and adherence to a healthy diet (1).
- Abandoning a passive lifestyle and performing regular exercise. In turn, a sedentary lifestyle is a common cause of constipation and stagnation of feces.
- The use of special medicines – laxatives or to improve digestion. To help drugs often resorted to in case of constipation. Only a doctor can prescribe them, since the effectiveness of each of them is determined individually. Moreover, according to Dr. Picco, their use may not always be justified. After all, helping to get rid of digestive problems, they can negatively affect other organs, in particular the heart or kidneys (1) (3).
Top 7 reasons for colon cleansing
In fact, cleansing this intestine has a number of advantages. Meanwhile, doctors focus on the main ones. Regularly cleansing your body in this way, you can get rid of:
- Digestive problems and discomfort in the intestines, in particular, from constipation and bloating.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Excess weight.
- Skin problems
- Problems with memory and inattention and minimize the occurrence of stress.
- Increase your immunity. (four)
- Improve the absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
Top 16 Colon Cleanse Products
Yogurt. You can replace it with kefir, narin or other dairy products. The value of these drinks is in the presence of special bacteria that support the health of the intestines and improve its peristalsis.
Vegetables, fruits and berries. They all contain fiber. It improves intestinal motility and promotes the elimination of toxins and toxins from the body.
Legumes They affect the colon in the same way.
Nuts and seeds. Being sources of antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and fiber, they not only improve the overall condition of the body, but also have a positive effect on digestion and motility. They can be used alone or as part of yogurt and salads.
Ginger. It contains a special substance – gingerol, which helps improve digestion and eliminate toxins from the body. That is why this product is part of many diets for weight loss.
Water. Drinking a sufficient amount of fluid (about 2-2.5 liters per day) is the most effective way to cleanse the entire intestine.
Freshly squeezed juices. They can replace the water. Orange or apple is best for cleansing the intestines.
Citrus. It is a source of antioxidants and an excellent means to improve digestion. You can make juice from them, use them yourself or with honey and water.
Aloe vera. This plant improves intestinal motility, and also eliminates skin problems and digestion. Most often it is added to smoothies (5).
Cereals and cereals. They contain a huge amount of fiber and a minimum of calories and cholesterol. Thanks to this, they improve intestinal motility and have a beneficial effect on the entire body.
Garlic. It has a beneficial effect not only on the cardiovascular, but also on the digestive system.
A fish. It is a source of omega-3 fatty acids and other nutrients that improve the bowels and promote the removal of toxins from the body.
Green tea. Its value is that it not only helps to improve digestion, but also helps cleanse the liver, as well as lose weight.
Avocado. Its main difference from other fruits is that it contains a sufficient amount of omega-3 fatty acids and other fats. They not only improve intestinal peristalsis, but also lubricate its walls, thereby improving the permeability of food and preventing the formation of scale.
Broccoli. One of the best means of cleansing the liver and intestines. You can replace it with other types of cabbage.
Spinach. Like all green leafy vegetables, it helps to improve digestion (6).
- Limit the consumption of cottage cheese and fatty milk. They cause bloating and constipation.
- Give up alcohol, caffeine and nicotine. They poison the body and impair digestion.
- Limit the consumption of sweet and flour. These products contribute to constipation (7).
- Drink a glass of raw water on an empty stomach. Folk healers are advised to add a spoonful of sea salt to it, bring the resulting solution to a boil, and then drink it when it cools. However, this tool can harm people with problems of the cardiovascular system and not only. That is why it can be used only after consulting a doctor.
- Occasionally massage the abdomen (8).
- Do sport.
- Refuse snacking. They reduce the feeling of hunger, but do not give the intestines enough food necessary for the formation of such an amount of feces that can provoke intestinal motility.
- Reduce consumption of meat, in particular fat. Proteins and fats contribute to constipation. Meat can be eaten only with a sufficient amount of vegetables.
According to doctors, the effect of such a diet comes in a week. And with regular use, you can enjoy the results throughout your life (9).
Diet for cleansing the intestines – proper nutrition
There are many different diets for cleansing the intestines – more or less hard and long. However, most people do not need to sit on some fruits or vegetables for several days to clean the intestines – this may be necessary only if you have certain health problems, and a strict diet should be started only on the recommendation of a doctor. What foods does the intestinal cleansing diet include? How much to use them – you decide, but try not to go beyond the reasonable.
During the diet, in addition to these products, you can eat rice, whole grain bread and cereal porridge, as well as drink plenty of water.
- Greens contain a large amount of chlorophyll, which is necessary for intensive bowel cleansing. It also promotes the healing of damaged intestinal tissues, helps the body’s cells absorb more oxygen, and actively removes toxins.
- Fermented foods. A diet in which there are a lot of carbohydrates and little dietary fiber – that is how many modern people eat – reduces the number of beneficial bacteria in the intestine, disturbing the delicate balance of microflora. Fermented foods like yogurt, kefir, sour cream or miso help solve this problem. They contain bifidobacteria, living mainly in the colon, and lactobacilli, which are especially abundant in the small intestine. They help to synthesize vitamins from food residues, break down toxins, limit the reproduction of harmful microorganisms, strengthen the immune system and stimulate the production of certain fatty acids.
- Apples – one of the most widely used products for cleansing the intestines. There are many diets for detoxification of the body, the main product in which are apples or apple juice. However, even if you just eat two or three apples a day, this will be enough to significantly improve the functioning of the intestines.
- Garnet. This fruit is a source of antioxidants that prevent premature aging and reduce the likelihood of developing many dangerous diseases. In addition, it does not contain substances that stimulate the removal of toxins from the body.
- Garlic is especially useful for those who need to clean the intestines from parasites, but it can also be used to prevent parasitic and other infections. In addition, it is a delicious and fragrant seasoning for dishes. To clean the intestines, you can eat a garlic leg on an empty stomach 20-30 minutes before a meal. This is recommended twice a day, for two days in a row. Since garlic causes a strong odor from the mouth that is difficult to get rid of, it is better to do this cleaning on weekends. It can be combined with other means to cleanse the intestines, for example, with enemas or herbal decoctions.
- Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants. This fruit is often used to detoxify the body. To clear the intestines of toxins, it is recommended to drink on an empty stomach one glass of water with the juice of half or a quarter of a lemon for one or two weeks in a row. Lemon juice can also be used instead of vinegar for cooking dressings for salads. With regular use of lemon juice there is a mild cleansing of the intestines, as well as accelerated metabolic processes in the body.
- Cabbage is a source of glucosinolates – chemical compounds that, when released into the body, are converted into substances capable of removing dangerous toxins from the intestines, including potential carcinogens. In addition, cabbage is rich in dietary fiber, vitamins C and K, and in one cup of cabbage contains only 11 calories.
- Red beets are considered one of the best products for removing toxins from the intestines. This root vegetable contains a large amount of potassium, folic acid, fiber and antioxidants. The composition of the beet also includes substances that help the liver to process fats, and protect it from damage. Those who need intensive bowel cleansing from slags, but who do not want to resort to drugs and enemas, are encouraged to include in their diet salads from fresh and boiled beets. You can also use pieces of beets as a side dish for various dishes, and drink beet juice in its pure form, or mixing it with other juices.
Intestinal cleansing for weight loss
Although today the bowel cleansing is often used for weight loss, it is only an aid in the process of losing weight. After cleansing the intestines, people, on average, lose from
As a rule, intestinal cleansing is combined with a fairly rigid diet, which is followed for several days. During this time, old fecal masses, toxins are eliminated from the body, and due to the diet a person loses a certain amount of subcutaneous fat. Then the person goes on a balanced diet, consisting mainly of plant foods and dairy products. It is necessary to drink plenty of water, since the removal of toxins will continue for several days after the bowel cleansing procedure.