- Comfort in the stomach and intestines
- More details below.
Series Geroprotectors – drugs, in the extension of life and youth.
Diggemaks – a comprehensive improvement of the stomach and intestines.
Herbal geroprotector Digemaks improves the work of the entire gastrointestinal tract, helps to restore the natural intestinal microflora, accelerates scarring of erosions and ulcers of the stomach and intestines, reduces allergic reactions and increases the body’s resistance to pathogenic microflora.
Action by the Digopex Geroprotector
The role of the digestive system
Man lives thanks to the energy received. One of the ways to replenish it is food. As far as it is qualitative and really necessary, so healthy will be the person. From this also depends on its appearance, the condition of the skin and the duration of youth.
All food ingested is crushed in the stomach, and in the intestine is decomposed into amino acids and other substances. Useful come further in the blood, all the excess is displayed outside.
Proper digestion is the basis of the health of the whole organism. From what we ate and how it is digested, it depends on what gets into our blood, which means it will become a building material for our internal organs, skin and hair. No one wants to look like a sick and careless person, however, a beautiful and healthy appearance begins with the proper functioning of the intestines. There are different ways to achieve complete comfort in the gastrointestinal tract, these are different medicines, and herbs, and animal products. Diggemax complex vegetable syrup will help to improve the overall performance and condition of the intestines and stomach.
Principles of action of geroprotector Digemaks
The principles of action of the geroprotector Digemax are based on the properties of its natural components. They contain the necessary substances for the human body and restore the basic processes of digestion and the work of the digestive organs.
The results of the use of geroprotector Digemaks
Basis Digemax make up herbs and natural juices of some fruits and berries, basic principle of operation which is removal of inflammation, scarring and maintaining natural conditions for beneficial intestinal microflora. Calendula, chamomile and fennel extracts have a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect. Calendula and chamomile flowers not only relieve inflammation, but also scar the damaged tissue, relieve swelling. Infusions of calendula are very effectively used for erosions and stomach ulcers. Fennel extract helps to improve the bowels and the internal processes of the entire gastrointestinal tract. Fennel contributes to the normal flow of bile, increases the secretion of digestive glands, is a good antibacterial agent, normalizes the motility of the stomach and stimulates the improvement of digestion, contributes to the normalization of the liver and biliary tract. Another great component of digemax is lactulose. It has a mild laxative effect, thus, causing an improvement in the process of defecation.
These components and their properties are far from the only ones that make up Digemax. This plant-mineral complex is very rich in its composition and the properties it exhibits.
Results of application:
- improve digestion;
- normalization of the functions of the digestive organs;
- reduction of allergic reactions;
- healing of the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines, as well as erosions and ulcers;
- immunity strengthening;
- reduction of intoxication;
- improving bowel movements / resolving problems with constipation;
- improvement of intestinal microflora;
- improving overall well-being and appearance;
- visible rejuvenation.
The use of digemax to improve the functioning of the stomach and intestines is indicated for hepatic encephalopathy and various intoxications, for putrid dyspepsia, for severe skin allergies, for increasing the resistance of the intestines to pathogenic microorganisms, and, first of all, for the prevention and treatment of gastritis, ulcers and erosions stomach and intestines.
Recommended / Digemax
- to normalize the bowels
- with intoxication and hepatic encephalopathy
- in violation of the intestinal microflora (intestinal dysbiosis)
- for the correction of intestinal microflora, after antibiotic treatment
- in chronic pancreatitis. The mechanism of action of digemax – normalizes the production of digestive pancreatic enzymes, has an anti-inflammatory effect. More details. , gastroduodenitis, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer. The mechanism of action of Digemaks – – Promotes regeneration of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract. More details. and enterocolitis, dyspepsia. The mechanism of action of Digemax accelerates healing of the mucous membrane. More details. , gastritis The mechanism of action Digemaks – Promotes regeneration of the gastrointestinal mucosa. More details.
- to protect against intestinal infection
- diverticulosis, constipation, flatulence The mechanism of action of digemax – cleansing the intestines from toxins, normalization of digestion. More details.
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis The mechanism of action of digemax – normalizes the processes of digestion and the gastrointestinal tract, accelerates the healing of the mucous membrane. More details. , Hemorrhoids The mechanism of action of digemax – normalizes the work of the intestine. More details.
- with the syndrome of putrefaction dyspepsia The mechanism of action of Diggemax – accelerates the healing of the mucous membrane. More details.
- in case of allergic diseases This link can be used to familiarize yourself with other types of products used in these types of disorders (dermatitis, eczema, urticaria)
- biliary dyskinesia The mechanism of action of Digemax – the normalization of digestion. More details. Postcholecystectomy syndrome The mechanism of action of digemax is the normalization of digestion. More details. , calculous cholecystitis. The mechanism of action of Digemax is the normalization of digestion. More details.
Product Composition / Digemax
water, apple juice concentrate (lot. Malus silvestris), lactulose, fructose, black chokeberry juice concentrate (lot. Aronia melanocarpa), calendula extract (lot. Calendula officinalis), licorice extract (lot. Glycyrrhiza glabra), citric acid, chamomile extract (lot. Chamomilla recutita), Hypericum extract (lot. Hypericum perforatum), Aloe Vera extract (lot. Aloe vera), Althea extract (lot. Foeniculum vulgare), Mint extract (lot. Mentha piperita), Yarrow extract (lot. Achillea millefolium), fennel extract (lot. Foeniculum vulgare), sodium benzoate (E211) and potassium sorbate (E202).
Recommended as a source of lactulose, glycyrrhizic acid, anthracene derivatives containing polyphenolic compounds.
Core Components / Digemax
Application method / Digemax
Adults and children over 14 years old, 1 tsp (5 ml), 2 times a day with meals. Duration of reception is 2 – 3 weeks. If necessary, the reception can be repeated. Possible repeated receptions 3-4 times a year.
The presence of a natural sediment. Shake before use.