The appearance on the toes of corns is a fairly common occurrence. With constant friction and pressure on the skin, it is irritated, which leads to the appearance of a bubble with a liquid. These types of corns are called wet and get rid of them is very simple. It is necessary to properly pierce the vial with a disinfected needle and treat the corn area with an antiseptic. There are other types of corns, which are presented in the form of the cornified layer of the epidermis. As a result of constant mechanical action, the skin cells are dead. Such a growth is also often referred to as a sop. There are several ways to cure dry corns at home. If we get rid of the growths on the foot correctly, they no longer appear.
Corns cause discomfort, so you should quickly get rid of them.
What causes the problem?
A dry callus on the toe appears when choosing uncomfortable shoes. When there is constant pressure or friction on the fingers, the skin in these areas dies off. To the unfortunate choice of shoes include:
- improper lift;
- narrow sock;
- small or large size;
- high heel or wedge;
- poor quality material;
- rough seams;
- rigid insole.
Often there is a callus on the little finger of the foot. Tight shoes affect blood circulation in the foot and increases the load, as it burns heavily. In the summer, closed shoes significantly increase perspiration, which inevitably leads to friction and the appearance of corns in the area of the fingers and other areas of the foot.
Other causes of dry corns include:
- folds of large size;
- violation of the internal organs;
- various diseases, diabetes;
- deformation of the bone tissue of the foot;
- increased sweating;
- flatfoot and other anatomical disorders;
- fungal diseases.
The reason for the appearance of the sissy can be a virus. Under such conditions, the treatment is aimed not only at removing the corn, but also suppressing the activity of the virus.
Dry corn is a cosmetic defect on the skin that makes the legs not particularly attractive. In addition, over time, cracks and rods may appear, which cause painful sensations when walking. The natoptysh with the rod is more difficult to treat, since the root penetrates deep into the tissues. You need time to consult a specialist who will help determine how to treat the growth.
Stiff shoes rubs calluses
How to treat
Home treatment is carried out in cases where the sling is not difficult. It can be done with the help of special tools. They are presented in a large assortment at the pharmacy. Before buying, it is better to consult with a specialist to advise how to get rid of dry corn, and how to choose a remedy.
The action of all drugs is aimed at softening the dead cells and removing the callus on the heels, feet, or between the toes. Treatment differs only active ingredient. Most often, when removing dry calluses, creams, ointments, gels, solutions, patches and pencils are used, which include:
- carbamide (urea);
- sodium hydroxide;
- Celandine extract.
Vishnevsky ointment is used to treat corns.
How to choose a cream or ointment?
How to remove a slinger will depend on how far it is running. The pharmacy presents several ointments and creams that help to cope with corns.
- Salicylic ointment. This medicine is inexpensive, but effectively solves the problem. The active ingredient penetrates into the stratum corneum, well softening it. Salicylic acid is the substance that is included in most keratolytic drugs. Using a cotton swab, it is necessary to apply a layer of ointment on the surface of the corn growth and glue it with adhesive tape on top. Treatment of the problem area should be done twice a day. The duration of treatment takes up to ten days.
- TianDe. The product range of this company is very large. The cream with snake fat will help in solving the problem with corns. It allows you to quickly and permanently remove dry calluses, as well as provide an antibacterial and healing effect.
- Bensalitin. After applying this tool, the natoptysh can be removed with the help of pumice. The benzoic and salicylic acid in the composition gradually soften dead cells. Apply every two hours. The duration of treatment does not exceed five days, which allows you to treat dry callus quickly.
- Vishnevsky ointment. Thanks to the active ingredients that make up the ointment, it softens and moisturizes the cornified epidermis, and also eliminates inflammation. Antiseptic action avoids the appearance of infection. Also, the tool accelerates the process of regeneration, which allows new healthy cells to form at the site of a removed corn. It is necessary to treat the growth up to three times a day, putting a gauze bandage on top. After 1-2 weeks it will be possible to completely withdraw.
- Super Antimozolin. The presented cream has several effects at once. Acids and urea in its composition provide keratolic effect, and plant extracts improve the process of cell regeneration. You need to use the cream for 5-10 days. It is necessary to make compresses that are not removed for 6 hours. It is better to impose them on the night.
- Healer. Often used to soften the skin and heal cracks. It contains urea and plant extracts. After the steaming procedure, the cream should be applied to the problem area and let it soak.
- The crown of Siberia. This is a healing cream that includes extracts of plants such as the fly agaric and horsetail. The product should be applied twice a day. In addition to keratolytic action, it also accelerates the healing of wounds, which is especially important in the presence of cracks. The course of treatment lasts within two weeks.
How to remove dry callus on the toe at home? This can be done in different ways. The above preparations are well suited for home use. Some of them can also be used to prevent the formation of corns.
Creams Crown of Siberia contain herbal extracts
How to choose a patch or a pencil?
The growth can be removed in different ways. In addition to creams and ointments, patches and special pencils can remove dry corn. Now they are presented in several versions.
- Kompid – suitable for use for several days, tight to the corn and does not peel off, reduces pain, moisturizes the skin due to oily texture. It has a pronounced keratolytic effect due to the hydrocolloid particles that make up it.
- Salipod – has keratolytic and antiseptic effects. The main active ingredient is salicylic acid. When it penetrates into the deep layers of the corn, it softens. Also, the tool has an antimicrobial effect, preventing the development of the inflammatory process.
- Shuyansuan – used for six days and refers to the means of traditional medicine in China. During the period of wearing the patch, the skin becomes red, as the active substances penetrate deep into and soften it, allowing you to remove dead skin cells.
Anti-corn patches are very easy to use, so many choose them. They are glued to the problem area, and then removed together with the horny layer.
No less popular from dry corns, special pencils. They are also often called refrigerants. With their help, you can perform cryotherapy at home. It is enough to take a special pen-applicator and apply the tool on the problem area. In its place, a bubble appears with a liquid under which healthy skin cells are located. After some time, the bubble becomes dry and exfoliates.
The most popular pencils that help, how to treat the corns are: Wartner and Compid.
The drug Kompid is available in the form of pencils and creams
What can do foot baths?
Very well help to deal with dry calluses foot bath. There are several options for their preparation.
- Salt. You need to take a liter of warm water, add 0.5 cups of sea salt to it. Lower the legs for 20 minutes, then remove the softened corns with pumice.
- Iodine. It will take 5 liters of warm water, 1 tbsp. l soda and 1 tsp. iodine. The procedure is carried out for half an hour, periodically removing the cornified layer with pumice.
- Hydrogen peroxide. Very well cope with peroxide peroxide. Need to add 5 liters of water 2 tbsp. l peroxide and hold your feet in the solution for about half an hour.
- Dairy. Milk and whey will help to remove the coarsened skin and make it soft. It is necessary to heat the components and dip the feet in them for half an hour.
- Herbal. Very well affect the cornified area decoctions of such herbs as mint, nettle and sage. You can use these plants separately or make a herbal collection. 2 tbsp is enough l per liter of water.
- Soda One of the most popular recipes. It takes 2 liters of water, 2 tbsp. l soda and crushed soap, all ingredients are well dissolved and add a little ammonia.
In order to get a pronounced effect, such trays should be made at least every other day.
For one bath you need a teaspoon of iodine
What other means are there?
Treatment with folk remedies is an integral part in solving any health problems. In folk medicine, there are many recipes that help get rid of corns. Which one will be better depends on how complex the callus is.
- Very well softens rough skin with vinegar and glycerin. These substances make it supple and smooth. Need to mix 2 tsp. alcohol, 3 tsp. glycerin, 1 tbsp. l vinegar. With the resulting solution, treat growths every day, after steaming the skin.
- The toes are very well cleaned with corn, bacon and garlic. You must take one clove of garlic and grate it finely. Then cut a thin piece of bacon and apply a slurry of garlic on it. Apply to the problem area at night, well fixing with a bandage.
- Callus between the toes is very well cleaned with aloe. You need to take one leaf of the plant and cut it along. At bedtime, apply the inner side to the horny epidermis.
- To remove the corns between the fingers, onion shells are often used. It is necessary to put husks in a glass container, pour vinegar over it and insist for two weeks. The finished husk is applied to the growth before bedtime, well fixed with a gauze or bandage. And you can also make a compress from raw onions by rubbing it into mush.
- The celandine has a pronounced effect. You need to take the juice of the plant and petrolatum, in the ratio of 1: 4. Lubricate problem areas twice a day. Removal of the growth occurs very quickly.
- If the calluses on the legs are cracked and sore, a potato wrap will help. It is necessary to rub the product finely and apply the obtained gruel to the problem area for two hours.
- Many prefer to use the recipe with prunes. It is necessary to remove the bone from the dried fruit and pour the pulp with hot milk. Apply prunes should be at the moment when it is not very cold, after cooling down, take another piece.
Folk remedies very well help from dry calluses on the toes, if they are not started. When the callus becomes very problematic, a rod appears, stronger tools or procedures may be needed.
What to do if corns appear constantly? It is necessary to turn to an orthopedist – this is a prerequisite for problems with the feet: flat feet, and also to be examined to exclude the presence of disturbances in the body.
In order to avoid repeated corns on the leg after the treatment, it is necessary to get rid of them correctly, and also to exclude factors that can lead to repeated rubbing of the legs.