For many years, unsuccessfully struggling with gastritis and ulcers?
“You will be amazed how easy it is to cure gastritis and ulcers just by taking it every day.
In most patients, an attack of gastritis is accompanied by a strong pain syndrome, which is located in the epigastric area. Also, patients during the exacerbation of this pathology may appear vomiting with an admixture of bile and blood clots. The attack may be accompanied by fever, a violation of the process of defecation, headaches, general weakness.
How to relieve pain during an attack?
To stop a strong pain syndrome that accompanies an attack of gastritis, patients should use the following recommendations:
- Induce gag reflex, after which the patient will experience relief. To do this, drink a solution of soda (food grade) or several glasses of warm water, in which potassium permanganate is diluted. If at home it does not turn out to cause vomiting, then you should contact a medical institution where the stomach is washed with a probe. After such a procedure, it is necessary to refuse from food intake for a few days so that the stomach works in a gentle manner. During this time, the patient should drink as much liquid as possible, for example, dogrose broth, unsweetened and weak tea, mineral water (you can not use carbonated). Also, experts recommend in a few days to comply with bed rest and exclude all physical activity.
- If the patient experiences a dull pain that exhausts him completely, he needs take a pill No-shpy or a drug from the group of antacids, which has an enveloping effect.
- Remove the attack, accompanied by severe pain, the patient can with the help of medical drugs. Patients in whom the secretory function of the stomach is lowered are recommended to take medications, an enzyme group, for example, Pankrementa tablets, Digestal, Mezim, Festal.
- To relieve a little and relieve pain the patient must adopt the fetal position and lie down for 15-20 minutes.
- To reduce pain, experts recommend apply a cold heater to the abdomen, which should be kept for 20-30 minutes.
If none of the methods helps the patient to alleviate the condition, he needs to call an ambulance, which, if necessary, will take him to the hospital, where adequate medical care will be provided.
Folk recipes for bouts of gastritis
With the progression of the pathological process, you can use the grandfather’s methods that have been tested for centuries. With the help of folk recipes, patients will relieve their condition during an attack and will be able to get rid of pain:
- Stop acute pain will help rice water, which, after penetrating the stomach, will immediately begin to envelop its walls. To prepare it, you must put in a half cup of rice in a container and fill it with a liter of boiling water. Boil grits should be ready, after which the turbid liquid is drained, cooled and used for medicinal purposes.
- Flax seeds used for attacks of gastritis, as they are able to stop the inflammatory process and restore the mucous membrane. It is necessary to use seed powder for medicinal purposes. The patient should take it in a tablespoon 2 times a day before meals. Wash down the powder to warm water.
- If a patient has an attack of gastritis accompanied by pain and severe heartburn, then it will help ease the condition. fresh potato juice. Take this drink should be a quarter cup 4 times a day for half an hour before meals. Regular intake of potato juice will help normalize the process of acid production, which in large concentrations eats away the gastric mucosa. The course of treatment with such a healing drink is 2 weeks, after which the patient will experience a marked improvement in well-being.
- With an attack of gastritis, it is recommended that patients drink insufficient amounts of gastric juice before eating. cabbage (pickled) or plantain juice, decoction made from hips, mineral water without gas. In these drinks, you can add a few drops of lemon juice.
What to do when a patient has gastritis?
Every person who has been diagnosed with this pathology should know how to relieve an attack of gastritis at home:
- During the period of exacerbation of pathology, patients should limit themselves in nutrition.. They can only use mucous soups and drink mineral water (medical), which you need to buy only in pharmacies.
- With a strong pain syndrome, you can take drugs from the group of antacids., antispasmodics, proton pump inhibitors. It is not recommended to take medications that belong to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, as they strongly irritate the mucous membrane and can cause the bleeding to start.
- Improving well-being during the onset of gastritis will help healing broths, made from calendula, anise, chamomile, hypericum or peppermint.
- Patients must follow a therapeutic diet for 2 weeks after the onset of an attack.. As soon as the pathological process enters the acute stage, they should abandon all bad habits, fried, fatty and spicy dishes, completely eliminate from the diet smoked meats, spices, etc.
- During an attack, the patient should be in a calm psychological and emotional state., therefore, he can take several tablets of valerian or drink motherwort tincture.
- Patients should never smoke and chew gum on an empty stomach..
After stopping an attack of gastritis, the patient should consult a gastroenterologist for consultation. Most likely he will be sent for a comprehensive examination, the results of which will be given a course of drug therapy. This disease should be treated promptly, as otherwise serious complications can develop.