For many years, unsuccessfully struggling with gastritis and ulcers?
“You will be amazed how easy it is to cure gastritis and ulcers just by taking it every day.
Gastroduodenitis is an inflammation of the mucous tissues of the pyloric lobe of the stomach, in which there is a simultaneous defeat of the duodenum.
Gastroduodenitis is a combination of gastritis manifestations with an acute stage of duodenitis. Most often diagnosed in men and women of young age, manifested in the form of nausea, vomiting, unpleasant bitter taste in the mouth, loss of appetite, upset stool.
Before you begin treatment, you must consult a gastroenterologist and undergo a full medical examination. This is due to the fact that the main signs of gastroduodenitis are more similar to the symptoms of other pathologies of the digestive system.
Description of the disease
Gastroduodenitis is accompanied by an active inflammatory process that affects the mucous surface of the stomach, duodenum. The causes of the disease can be of internal and external origin.
- Hormonal failure in the body.
- Disturbances in the immune system, which lead to the active production of special antibodies against the cells of the gastric mucosa.
- Hereditary factor can also cause duodenitis.
- Prolonged stress can provoke spasms of the gastric vessels, which leads to inflammation.
External causes affecting the body from the outside can often provoke the development of duodenitis:
- Too sharp, cold or hot dishes.
- Frequent overeating.
- Active reproduction of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori in the cavity of the stomach.
- Improper nutrition – too rare meals, lack of breakfast or dinner at a later time of day.
- Frequent drinking and smoking can cause inflammation.
- The abundance in the diet of fatty, pickled, salted, smoked dishes.
The disease may be acute or chronic. Gastroduodenitis is characterized by abdominal pain, vomiting and nausea, belching, intense headaches, and sleep disorders.
How to cure gastroduodenitis?
In order to cure gastroduodenitis forever, a complex technique is applied, combining the use of drugs and the obligatory adherence to a special diet. Also effective auxiliary methods can be traditional medicine, physiotherapy, psychotherapy, and the appointment of immunomodulators.
Treatment of the disease, as well as the choice of drugs is based on an individual approach to each patient and depends on the form and stage of inflammation. Most often, antibiotics, antisecretory drugs, antacids are prescribed from drugs.
Treatment of acute duodenitis, accompanied by painful cramps, is carried out in a hospital. In most cases, gastroduodenitis treatment is carried out at home, but this question must be agreed with the doctor.
As a rule, the treatment of the acute stage of the disease lasts 2-3 weeks. The treatment of chronic duodenitis lasts much longer – up to 2-4 years.
Drug treatment of duodenitis
Conservative treatment of duodenitis includes the use of antibiotics, with an increased level of acidity of antacid agents, as well as drugs to enhance reparative processes. In addition, enzyme, antispasmodic, sedative drugs may also be prescribed.
Most commonly, antibiotics are used to kill Helicobacter pylori:
- Preparations of the tetracycline group.
Also for the treatment of gastroduodenitis antacids are prescribed – drugs, the action of which is aimed at reducing gastric acidity.
In case of atrophy of mucous tissues, bismuth preparations are used, which differ in astringent characteristics and the ability to create a protective film on the affected areas of the mucous membrane. The most commonly used is De-Nol, Ptobismol, Novbismol.
Also for the treatment of the disease using other drugs:
- When inflammation occurs as a result of taking the medicine – Cholestyramine, Magalfil 800.
- Medicines for enhancing the promotion of food through the digestive organs – Metoclopramide, Motilium, Raglan, Zerukal.
- Preparations from the group of histamine H2 receptor blockers – Ranitidine, Zantak, Ranisan, Azilok, Famotidin.
- Drugs that increase the acidity of gastric juice – Plantaglyutsid, Limontar.
In addition, drugs such as Solcoseryl, Actovegin, Liquiriton, Sukralfat may be prescribed. They have restorative properties.
The specific treatment regimen is determined by the doctor depending on the type, stage and features of inflammation.
Folk remedies for gastroduodenitis
An excellent addition to the integrated treatment of gastroduodenitis can be recipes of traditional medicine. Before using any decoctions, infusions and other means you must consult with your doctor.
For the treatment of gastroduodenitis, you can take parsley root (fresh or dry), chop thoroughly, pour a glass of boiling water and leave to infuse for 8-10 hours. The tool is taken in a spoon 4 times a day.
Chamomile also has a healing effect – drop a tablespoon of chamomile in a glass of hot water, leave for half an hour, take a glass every evening.
Calendula is also often used for gastroduodenitis – 2 tablespoons of calendula flowers must be filled with 2 cups boiling water, after 1 hour drain and use 100 ml three times a day. Instead of calendula you can use kalgan, the effectiveness of the treatment will not diminish from this.
200 g of washed and pre-crushed aloe leaves should be combined with the same amount of honey and alcohol, left in a dark and dry place for 10 days of infusion. Use in a spoon for 15 minutes before each meal.
Diet with gastroduodenitis
One of the most important conditions for complete recovery with gastroduodenitis is adherence to a special diet. It is important to remember that meals should be regular – you need to eat at least 4-5 times a day, in small portions.
It is best to exclude from the menu solid foods, as well as too hot and cold. At the same time, the food must be chewed thoroughly and in no case swallow large pieces – this puts additional strain on the inflamed gastric mucosa.
- Fatty, fried dishes, salted, pickled, smoked dishes;
- Strong black coffee, chocolate, ice cream;
- Fat soups and broths with meat and fish;
- Spices, sauces, vinegar, mayonnaise, ketchup;
- Mushroom dishes, legumes, fresh vegetables and fruits;
- Muffin and rye flour bread.
Gastroduodenite menu should include such dishes as cereal and vegetable soups on low-fat broth, lean meat and fish, poultry, chicken eggs, boiled vegetables, cereals, fermented milk products, pasta, boiled, steamed or stewed meatballs, zrazy, meatballs , lean ham.