Many ladies at least once suffered from cystitis, this disease literally erodes, forcing him to run to the restroom every second. If ailment acquires a chronic form, then it is worth thinking about whether we are undergoing treatment or letting everything drift away? Such a disease is very important not to start and respond on time.
How to treat cystitis in women
Inflammation of the bladder occurs due to infection in it. Often the causative agent is E. coli, as well as other bacteria and organisms that make up the intestinal and vaginal flora. Microorganisms enter the bladder, rising from the anogenital region through the urethra. In order for them to become the cause of the infection, local immunity must be weakened, allowing bacteria to actively grow, release toxins, destroying the bladder mucosa and leading to increased urination.
How to cure chronic cystitis? If a disease occurs, you should visit a urologist and a gynecologist, who will tell you how to treat cystitis in women and for how long. If the infection is confirmed, the doctor will prescribe a course of treatment with antibiotics and other anti-inflammatory drugs. Fluoroquinolones are often recommended, but they have many contraindications, so self-medication is dangerous. With severe pain, papaverine or no-shpa may be prescribed. Herbal teas, drinks with soda are useful for cystitis. Herbal medicines in tablets reduce inflammation.
- Monural is one of the most common antibiotics prescribed for the bacterial form of the disease. These drugs for the treatment of cystitis are sold in the form of granules, powder and suspension and are a strong antiseptic.
- Nolitsin – an antibiotic drug belonging to the group of fluoroquinolones. The drug is considered effective for cystitis, since few bacteria have developed resistance to them.
- Nitroxolin is an antibiotic drug.
- Palin is an antiseptic anti-microbial agent for the quinolone group.
- Nevigremon – antibacterial drug based on nalidixic acid.
- Rulid is an antibiotic belonging to a series of macrolides.
- Furadonin – a proven means of combating a bacterial infection of the urinary tract.
Treatment of cystitis at home
- Cherry stalks. They make tea. It is necessary to pour into the container three articles. l petioles, pour boiled water, infuse for 15 minutes. Drink popular drink should be on an empty stomach.
- Horsetail grass. For the manufacture of infusion, prepare two articles. l grass Pour 1 liter of warm water, boil for 10 minutes. After wrap a towel and hold for 20 minutes, then strain. Drink half a glass a couple of times a day.
- Parsley. For the manufacture of this folk remedy requires only 100 g of fresh herbs. Fill with 1 liter of boiled water and leave for a couple of hours. Drink two weeks for half a glass per day.
- Rosehip Prepare 4 tbsp. l finely chopped rosehip roots. Pour 1 liter of water, boil for about 20 minutes. After removing the broth from the heat, strain. Take 4 times a day for half a glass.
- Short impulse electroanalgesia, which affects the pelvic area under the pubic joint and is carried out by contact. During the procedure, which lasts about ten minutes, the patient should lie on his back, and the full course will be from five to fifteen sessions.
- When conducting laser therapy, the patient should be on his back, his legs bent at the knees and spread apart. The procedure lasts five minutes, the course is ten sessions, which are best done in the morning.
- Magnetotherapy is performed in the same position. The contact procedure takes twenty minutes, and up to ten repetitions are up to date. The best time for the procedure will be morning.
What to do with cystitis in men
Cystitis in the stronger sex is much less common than in women. Only 0.5% of men over the age of forty are patients of urology with such a diagnosis. This is due to physiology. The urethra in men is longer and narrower; therefore, it is able to delay the infection and prevent its penetration into the bladder. In this case, they may experience cystitis as a result of infravesicular obstruction, in which the urinary tract is compressed near the urethra or bladder neck.
In acute cystitis, men are recommended bed rest, diet and increased fluid intake. It is better to forget about intimacy and alcohol for a while. If the pain does not recede or urine retention occurs, you will have to go to the hospital. Antibiotics are used to treat male cystitis. Medicines are often supplemented with uroseptics of plant origin.
How to treat chronic cystitis in the acute stage
How to cure chronic cystitis in the acute stage? Antibiotics, especially if there is pus in the urine. To eliminate the symptoms, you will need to take nitrofuran drugs for two weeks with constant urine analysis. Will be useful and vegetable uroantseptiki. To relieve pain and pain, apply antispasmodic. In case of frequent exacerbations, the doctor may recommend the introduction of antibiotics into the bladder lumen.
Can I Cure Chronic Cystitis?
Should take into account the individual characteristics of the patient. This is a complex effect on interstitial cystitis, combining etiotropic, pathogenetic and prophylactic methods. The first implies the use of antibacterial drugs. Pathogenetic methods eliminate hormonal and immune disorders, quickly restore blood supply. During treatment, hypothermia and sexual intercourse without a condom are unacceptable. It is necessary to follow a diet and not to be overloaded.