Are you alright? Not because something may be wrong, but just a question. Just in case. Just one of the most common emotional disorders is increased anxiety. Therefore, the question. That there was no cause for alarm – neither here nor there. After all, if it arises, you will need to dissolve it. In a sense, cure increased anxiety.
Not randomly, but prophylactically
It just so happens that people sometimes feel anxious – a vague and unpleasant emotional state. Premonitions. Anxiety. Like something signals about something. And you need to perceive this signal, understand and respond to it. Let even prophylactically. But that there was no danger ahead. This is normal. Babies are worried when they are separated from their mother. Kids are afraid to be alone. School children are afraid of dentists. Students are worried about exams. In a word, anxiety arises whenever a person does something important for him. And sometimes it helps to act effectively.
But. Excessive anxiety can transform into helplessness, powerlessness and insecurity. Lead to aggression, flight, cowardice. And the more often a person “runs” in this direction, the more difficult it becomes for him to stay in place. To be youreself. Without fear and panic. Without a strong phobia and nauseous loss of self-control. This is not good. But this is more than enough around. Especially in times of crisis. Increased anxiety – a disease that needs treatment (sleep disturbance, low mood, increased anxiety …) – flourishes. And it becomes able to act genetically. About, and without it.
Causes + symptoms = anxiety
- Fear of loss
- excessive love
- psychological blocks
- the total influence of media nightmares,
- inability to relax,
- inability to concentrate
- hot flashes or cold
- memory impairment
- feeling short of breath,
- dry mouth
- frequent urination,
- muscle tension
- vascular dystonia,
- intracranial hypertension,
- osteocondritis of the spine,
- gastrointestinal disorders,
- dry mouth
- hyperventilation (increase in breaths per minute) …
These are the causes and symptoms – together, in the same team. This happens. But you need it? Get rid of.
Getting rid of
- Avoid the Achilles heel of all anxious – the desire for self-control. We remember that the more we control ourselves, the more fear we have of losing this control. And we still lose it. Because the more we think about something, the more often it happens.
- Breathe in the paper bag (paper bag of 3-5 liters, you can homemade). As soon as the approach of panic arises – we breathe. It helps.
- Zone of fear. From the side of the little finger, on the inner surface of the palm, which includes all the folds that are formed when the palm is bent. Stroking this place. Soothes.
- Instead of strong tea and coffee, we drink herbal teas (motherwort, valerian, peony, peppermint, lemon balm, chamomile, hawthorn). Soothes.
- Alarm basket. Almost a story. If an American Indian is going to visit someone, he picks up a few sticks, symbolizing his anxiety, along the way. And at the door of the “travel destination” is a “basket”. There the Indian puts the matched sticks. After this enters the house. That network, its alarm leaves outside. And when he leaves, he takes them away. Let’s try – to go to visit him.
And constantly imagining something pleasant. Moreover, the more often and more pleasant – the better. For example, you are currently reading this sentence and smiling. Fun, cute, kind … It helps. And you?