Hemorrhoids appear as a seal in the anal canal. A hemorrhoid can fall out and cause a lot of trouble. How to remove a hemorrhoids lump?
Under the influence of many unfavorable factors, disturbances in the structure of the vascular wall and its elasticity can occur. This can lead to deformation of the cavernous bodies in the rectum with the formation of hemorrhoidal cones (or hemorrhoids). Such pathological changes indicate the presence and progression of hemorrhoids.
Photo hemorrhoidal bumps
Hemorrhoidal bumps should be examined by a proctologist, who decides to eliminate them.
How do they look? It looks like dense red-blue formations that can be felt with a finger in the anal canal zone. For the duration of the progression of the disease bumps can color me and burst.
Almost every person has a certain understanding of this disease and more than once felt discomfort in the rectal and anus regions. However, not everyone is in a hurry to consult a doctor with the appearance of the first signs of hemorrhoidal disease, preferring treatment on their own.
Hemorrhoidal thrombosis is the most common complication of hemorrhoids, which requires immediate treatment.
The main reasons contributing to the formation of hemorrhoidal cones:
- Insufficient elasticity of the vessel wall. This condition can be either congenital or acquired. When the cavernous cells of the rectum are filled with blood, they expand. Due to a defect in the connective tissue or muscle layer, they cannot take the reverse form, therefore blood stagnates in the rectal veins. Over time, these vessels are deformed and cones form, which are called hemorrhoidal nodules.
- Reduced physical activity. In the sitting position, blood flow to the organs located in the pelvic cavity increases. At the same time outflow of blood becomes more difficult.
- Unbalanced nutrition. With a decrease in the amount of edible fiber in food, the stool masses become more dense. Also, this contributes to the consumption of fluids in insufficient quantities. Compacted feces with difficulty passes through the intestinal tract. When straining fecal masses pinch hemorrhoidal veins, blood in the vessels of pressure on the walls and they are deformed. This forms hemorrhoidal seals.
- Consumption of strong alcohol in large quantities. Adding to this the preference of spicy, smoked and fried snacks.
Types of manifestation of the disease
Hemorrhoidal disease is classified by anatomical characteristics:
- External hemorrhoids (bumps are located outside);
- Internal view (when hemorrhoids are located inside the rectum);
- Mixed appearance (both external and internal hemorrhoidal seals are present).
According to the stages of hemorrhoids:
Each stage of the pathology requires individual treatment.
- Stage 1: hemorrhoids cones are formed, can periodically bleed.
- Stage 2: hemorrhoids during the act of defecation are displaced and leave the rectal cavity (fall out) and return to their original position independently.
- Stage 3: characterized by loss of hemorrhoids, the return of which is possible only with the help of manual reposition.
- Stage 4: rectal vascular seals fall out and are not amenable to reduction.
How to treat
How to treat hemorrhoids bumps? Therapy begins with a diagnosis. The doctor conducts an examination and sends for diagnostic procedures.
The specialist selects the treatment after thorough diagnosis of the anal canal.
There are conservative methods for the removal of hemorrhoids and surgical ones.
To conservative methods include:
- Preparations in the form of tablets for oral administration, affecting the tone of the venous vessels (phlebotonics);
- Anti-inflammatory ointments that speed up tissue regeneration and reduce itching and pain (Proktoglivenol, Proktozan, Proktosedil and Heparin ointment);
- Rectal suppositories are used to relieve inflammation, pruritus, relieve pain and reduce hemorrhoidal cones in size (Anuzol, Proktoglvenol, Natalsid, Relif).
In parallel with drug treatment, folk remedies using various oils, suspensions, specially made rectal suppositories show a good effect in therapy. It is very common opinion about the benefits of sea buckthorn oil in diseases of the rectum.
Relieve inflammation and remove itchy candles from raw potatoes. Aloe oil is used for this purpose.
Conservative therapy involves long-term treatment of hemorrhoidal disease. For more rapid elimination of the formed cones, minimally invasive interventions are used, the essence of which consists in malnutrition of the hemorrhoid and its gradual rejection.
Types of minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of hemorrhoidal cones:
- Sclerosis of hemorrhoids;
- Dressing (ligation) of the hemorrhoidal leg with latex rings;
- Cryotherapy (low temperatures are used);
- Coagulation with infrared radiation.
Prevention methods for hemorrhoids should be part of the treatment. In order to avoid the occurrence of complications with the formation of hemorrhoidal cones, it is necessary to observe a strict diet, work and rest. Promptly contact the experts for help if you experience the slightest manifestations of the disease.
CONTRAINDICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE CONSULTATION OF THE TREATMENT DOCTOR IS REQUIRED
Article author: Alexey Egorov Proctologist
Hello, there was a little bump (thrombus). It does not hurt, but psychologically worried. Drank Detralex week and smeared with ointment with anticoagulant, nothing happens, does not decrease. What else can you do?