Many supporters of a healthy lifestyle flatly refuse to use black tea and coffee, preferring exclusively green tea drink. In principle, this attitude is justified: green tea is really an excellent medicine for many diseases, helps to eliminate thirst and saturate the body with useful elements. However, like any healing drink, it has contraindications that must be taken into account by admirers of green tea leaves decoction.
The benefits and harms of green tea
Wide set useful properties of green tea – the best evidence that this drink is a unique product. Its positive effect on the human body is truly priceless. Here are just some of the characteristics of the green medicine:
- Has a diaphoretic effect. Recommended for fever, high fever, inflammatory processes of various etiologies. Providing sweating, green tea helps to cleanse the patient’s body of toxins.
- Indispensable for diseases of the genitourinary system and kidneys.
- Useful for the gastrointestinal tract, normalizes digestion. Green tea should be regularly consumed by people suffering from diseases of the gallbladder, duodenum, pancreas.
- Improves attention and memory.
- Eliminates drowsiness, invigorates.
- Allows you to quickly get out of depression.
- Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system: increases the strength of capillaries, reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, strengthens the arteries, prevents the formation of cholesterol plaques, reduces the permeability of the walls of blood vessels, promotes better absorption of vitamin C.
- Eliminates skin problems. Daily washing with a decoction of green tea is an excellent tool on the way to beautiful and healthy skin.
- Fights against diseases of the oral cavity. It negates the inflammatory processes of the mucous membrane and gums.
- Promotes weight loss.
Everything about Puerh’s most wonderful tea at this address http: //
As for negative effects of green tea, then it is as follows:
- American scientists have found that the broth, used in large quantities, leads to a weakening of the bones, changes their structure and mineral composition. It is because of this, in most cases, there is a decrease in body weight.
- The drink is not recommended to drink on an empty stomach – otherwise the mucous will be irritated.
- Caffeine, which is a part of tea, strongly invigorates, which is contraindicated for people with nervous exhaustion.
- Green tea should be used with caution to persons with chronic diseases – is fraught with exacerbations.
- Broth can not drink medicines, as he himself is a fairly effective green drug.
- The combined use of tea with alcohol leads to increased formation of substances toxic to the kidneys.
- All the negative aspects associated with the love of green drink, you can easily eliminate if you use it in doses and in small quantities.
Green tea with pressure
Let’s see does green tea increase pressure?
The question of how green tea has to do with high or low blood pressure is still controversial. In this regard, doctors consider two main versions:
one. Lowers pressure. If a person consumes a drink regularly, then a few months later hypertension will make itself felt less often. This is true, but the momentary effect of just drinking a cup should not be expected.
2 Increases pressure. Since the leaves of the plant contain a large amount of caffeine (four times more than coffee), then people suffering from hypotension can actually use a decoction made from them as part of a comprehensive medical therapy. To drink or not drink green tea hypertensive? To drink, but in small quantities.
Green tea during pregnancy
Green tea contains caffeine, and therefore, of course, can have a negative impact on the developing fetus. However, this unpleasant moment is realized only under the condition that the expectant mother drinks it in very large quantities. According to doctors’ assurances, one cup of a favorite drink per day is unlikely to cause any pathology in a growing man.
If a woman does not want to give up uncontrolled consumption of a tasty drink and drinks five to eight of his mugs a day (which is comparable to smoking during pregnancy), she may face premature birth, low birth weight, and developmental delays. As for her personal well-being, hypertensive crises, rapid heartbeat, emotional instability can be noted.
It turns out that a drink from green tea leaves, used regularly and in large quantities, can provoke situations that no sane person would want to encounter in their lives. If one or two cups of green tea are a good tradition, then there can be no negative or health problems: all is well and measure!