Gastritis is a complex of various origins and course of inflammatory and dystrophic changes of the gastric mucosa. With the spread of lesions in the duodenum gastroduodenitis develops. Very often, these diseases are accompanied by chronic cholecystitis.
Food for gastritis
With the exacerbation of gastritis, a sparing diet is necessary. At the same time, food should be diverse and rich in proteins and vitamins. Recommended fractional food intake 5-6 times a day. The diet should include pureed, semi-liquid food, boiled or steamed. In dishes, you can add salt in moderation.
What can be used
- Bread and bakery products. When gastritis, you can eat wheat bread from flour of the highest and first grade – dried or yesterday’s pastries, as well as dried biscuits and biscuits. 1–2 times a week, baked pies with fish or boiled meat, eggs, cottage cheese, apples, jam, well baked lean buns are allowed.
- Meat and poultry. Allowed lean meat and poultry without fascia, tendons and skin. You can cook boiled or steam dishes of beef, edged pork, young mutton, chicken, veal, turkey, rabbit – chopped or sliced.
- A fish. You can eat lean fish without skin in the form of cutlets or a whole piece. It needs to be steamed or boiled.
- Soups When gastritis allowed soups with mashed vegetables on potato or carrot broth. You can make milk soup from well-boiled cereals (manna, hercules, rice and others) or with the addition of vermicelli. An excellent solution for lunch would be a cream soup made from pre-cooked meat or chickens, from mashed sweet berries and semolina. The dish can be filled with egg-milk mixture, butter or cream.
- Milk and dairy products. You can supplement the diet with non-acidic yogurt, acidophilus, fresh non-acid grated cottage cheese and sour cream. A delicious addition to the diet will be cottage cheese dishes: souffles, baked cheesecakes, puddings, lazy dumplings, mild cheese.
- Eggs They can be prepared in the form of a steam omelet or a soft boil (no more than 1-2 pieces per day).
- Pasta and cereals. Boiled chopped macaroni and noodles are allowed. You can use rice, semolina, buckwheat, oatmeal porridge in water or milk (pureed or semi-liquid).
- Vegetables. The diet can include grated or steamed carrots, potatoes, beets, cauliflower. It is allowed to consume up to 100 grams of non-acidic tomatoes. As a garnish or as an independent dish, not washed out early squash and pumpkin are suitable.
- Berries, fruits and sweets. Berries and fruits can be consumed in baked, boiled and shredded form. As desserts are allowed mousses, jellies, mashed potatoes, jelly, snowballs, meringues, butter cream, marshmallow, marshmallows, honey, non-acidic jam.
- The drinks. You can make weak coffee (non-natural) and cocoa, weak tea, including with cream or milk. Suitable rosemary decoction, as well as sweet juices from berries and fruits.
What is excluded from the diet
- Puff pastry and dough, rye and any fresh bread.
- Meat and poultry fatty varieties, goose, duck, smoked meat and canned food.
- Fish and meat broths, strong vegetable and mushroom broths, borscht, cabbage soup, okroshka.
- Smoked and salted fish.
- Salty, sharp cheeses, fermented milk products. The use of sour cream is limited.
- Fried and hard boiled eggs.
- Pearl barley, millet, corn and barley grits, whole pasta.
- Turnip, white cabbage, radish, turnip, spinach, sorrel, cucumbers, onions, mushrooms, as well as fermented, salted and pickled vegetables.
- Rich in fiber, not ripe enough and just sour berries and fruits. Unroasted dried fruits, ice cream, chocolate. The use of parsley, dill, cinnamon, vanilla is limited.
- Mustard, horseradish, pepper, as well as tomato, mushroom, fish and meat sauces.
- Black coffee, kvass, carbonated drinks.
Help with Mikrasim®
Enzyme deficiency is a common satellite of gastritis. The drug Micrazim®, which contains active substances such as protease, lipase and amylase, can help fill the substances necessary for the body. Its reception contributes to the rapid and full absorption of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.