Many people are worried about how to lower blood sugar by folk remedies. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the growth rate of the incidence of diabetes has reached a threatening scale, and now the number of people with this pathology is already more than two hundred million people!
How to eat with high blood sugar
1. To lower blood sugar, try to follow a certain dietary regimen. – eat at the same time, at least four to five times a day.
2. Limit the consumption of sugary and fatty foods, discard cream confectionery, sweets, chocolate and buns.
3. Avoid alcohol and high sugar drinks.
4. Eat mostly plant foods.
five. If you are overweight, need to get rid of extra pounds as soon as possible any available methods.
6 P With high blood sugar, you can eat all vegetables except potatoes.. Moreover, many of them lower blood sugar levels, for example, Jerusalem artichoke, garlic, onions, lettuce, spinach, blueberries, mountain ash, grapefruits. Beans are very good in all forms, it reduces sugar well.
Folk remedies to reduce blood sugar
1. A mixture of equal amounts of nettle leaves, dandelion root and blueberry leaves. First, everything is crushed, then pour boiling water in the ratio of 1 tablespoon of the mixture to 200 milliliters of water. After eight hours, the resulting infusion can be drunk half a cup three times a day.
2. Oat seeds reduce blood sugar levels in diabetes. One cup of oats pour 5-6 cups of boiling water and simmer (so as not to boil) 50-60 minutes. Strain and drink as desired at any time and in any quantity. Store decoction in the refrigerator.
3 To reduce sugar You will need horseradish root, which is rubbed on a grater. Mix horseradish with sour milk. Not with kefir, but with sour milk. The ratio is 1:10. This medicine should be taken 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals. Sugar goes down not immediately, but gradually. But the effect must come.
4. Grind in a coffee grinder 5 parts of buckwheat and 1 part of peeled walnuts, mix. In the evening, pour 1 tablespoon of this mixture into a glass and pour 1/4 cup of yoghurt or home yogurt, without stirring. In the morning, eat a swollen mixture on an empty stomach with one apple. Then during the day, two more times before meals, eat one tablespoon of such a mixture in 30 minutes. before meals. Eat this for three months. Such a diet does not just regulate the level of sugar in the blood, it normalizes the work of the endocrine glands, and in the first place – the pancreas, which begins to respond correctly and produce its own hormones. The entire digestive tract responds well to this kind of food.
5. Eat baked onions every day for a month, then donate your blood for analysis, and you will be pleasantly surprised: blood sugar will drop to normal.
6. In addition to baked onions, well reduce sugar mustard seeds (eat a pinch of seeds daily). By the way, mustard seeds have a great effect on digestion, relieve constipation, increase the secretion of bile, so that your health and mood will noticeably improve. Mustard seeds can be replaced with flax seeds, which have all the above therapeutic properties of mustard seed.
7. The leaves of any lilac can be brewed and drunk as tea without a norm and regardless of food intake in diabetes. This tea lowers blood sugar levels. To normalize blood sugar levels, drink infusion of lilac buds, which are harvested at the stage of their swelling. 2
8. Blueberries – known blood sugar lowering agent. You can be treated and the berries themselves, but you can and dry leaves. Pour a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp.
9. With diabetes Helps to support the health of a decoction of walnut partitions. 40 g of raw materials to torment an hour on low heat in 0.5 liters of water. Drink 1
10. To reduce blood sugar, take 8-10 pieces of bay leaf, brew 200 ml boiling water in a thermos and leave for 24 hours. Take warm, each time filtering from a thermos, 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course is 3-6 days.
11. Rye and its seedlings useful for diabetes: they normalize the metabolism, and also remove toxins from the body.
12. Lowering blood sugar using beans: 3-4 tbsp. spoonful of grass beans pour 1 liter of water, insist 2 hours, take 1 glass 3-4 times a day.
Plants that reduce blood sugar
1. Blueberries – fresh berries in unlimited quantities. Dry blueberries – 1 tbsp. spoon pour a glass of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, take without limitation in the form of tea.
2. Burdock root. 2 tbsp. spoon root pour 3 cups of boiling water, insist night, take 1 glass 3-4 times daily before meals.
3. Beetroot – beet juice to take 1 glass per day for 3-4 weeks.
4. Sash bean pods. 2 tbsp. spoons of dry sashes to simmer in a water bath for 3–4 hours in 1 liter of water, take 0.5 l per day in small sips before meals.
5. Earth pear, Jerusalem artichoke. 3 tbsp. spoonful of finely chopped Jerusalem artichoke fruits pour 1 liter of boiling water, leave for 3 hours, take in small portions during the day.
6. Freshly prepared juice from the fruits of Jerusalem artichoke take 3 tbsp. spoons up to 5 times a day.
Charges for high blood sugar
Collection 1. In equal quantities, mix the leaves of bilberry, bean pods, nettle leaves, dandelion root, St. John’s wort grass. 2 tbsp. spoon mixture pour 3 cups of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, take 1/4 cup 4-6 times daily before meals.
Collection 2. In equal quantities, mix blueberry leaves, juniper fruits, flax seed, lingonberry leaves. 1 tbsp. spoon mixture pour a glass of boiling water. Take 3 times a day a glass before meals.
Collection 3. In equal quantities, mix the leaves of bilberry, bearberry leaves, valerian root, dandelion root. 2 tbsp. spoon mixture pour 2 cups boiling water, insist 1 hour. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day, preferably before meals.