For many years, unsuccessfully struggling with gastritis and ulcers?
“You will be amazed how easy it is to cure gastritis and ulcers just by taking it every day.
In a healthy organism, valves, sphincters, hinder the flow of bile into the stomach, but due to certain reasons, the harmonious course of work falls. As a result – the development of reflux or uncontrolled reflux of bile into the stomach. The logical question of the patient – how to remove the bile from the stomach, what medicines or folk remedies in this case to use?
The process of treatment of folk remedies
When making a diagnosis of reflux in patients, the question naturally arises of how to expel bile from the stomach, what means to use, medicines, or turn to traditional medicine? This will be discussed further.
If the ingress of bile into the stomach took place once – the patient can cope with it independently. So at first, simply drink water – about a liter, in small sips, and so eliminate the negative effects of bile in the stomach. In this case, the water is simply mechanically washed off the excess bile from the walls of the stomach, mucous membranes and thereby improve the patient’s general condition in a few minutes.
With regular reflux attacks – to relieve symptoms, you can resort to the help of the following folk remedies. So the release of bile into the stomach treatment of folk remedies provides for the following:
- Tincture of components such as chicory and barberry rhizome – both components are simply mixed in equal proportions, then 2 liters are steamed in a liter of boiling water. l raw materials, allow to brew for about 12 hours, after filtering and take a third of the glass before meals for 2-3 months.
- Prepare a medicinal collection of wormwood, mint, immortelle and yarrow – all components are taken in equal proportions. For the preparation of infusion take 2 tbsp. l collection, steamed in half a liter of boiling water and insist about 10-12 hours, taking after a third cup 30-40 minutes before meals. In the broth, you can add a spoonful of honey or jam.
- A decoction of the hips. In this recipe take 3 tbsp. l rose hips, the same number – corn stigmas, 2 tbsp. l chamomile colors, and 1 tbsp. l birch leaves, dill seeds, aspen bark and dried flowers. All components are mixed and grind in a blender or coffee grinder, then 2st. l collection steamed with a liter of boiling water, allowed to brew for about 12 hours at least and taking before meals 1-2 times a day.
The presented recipes will help not only to extinguish the level of acidity, but also, with regular intake, to prevent future discharge into the stomach.
Excess bile in the stomach and a course of drug treatment
Regarding how to eliminate excess bile in the stomach, normalize the valves – the patient should be examined by a doctor, who prescribes an appropriate course of treatment with drugs.
Motilium – A drug that normalizes the gastrointestinal tract and the speedy emptying of the stomach. But it is necessary to use it only with irregular bile emissions in the stomach, for example, after overeating – with regularly repeated manifestations of reflux, it is worth undergoing examination by a doctor, who will prescribe an individual medication. Most often these are the following:
- Selective group of prokinetics – Cisapride and Motilium, which are able to normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract and help to quickly empty the stomach in a natural way. In addition, they have a beneficial effect on the sphincter itself, increasing its tone.
- Antacids – Maalox or Almagel, which can be purchased at a pharmacy without a prescription. They normalize the level of acidity in the digestive tract, which allows to negate the negative symptoms provoked by the injection of bile into the stomach. As an alternative to these drugs, doctors can prescribe and inhibitors pumping group – Nexium or Parient.
- Medication, aimed at removing negative symptoms of reflux. So most often doctors prescribe Ursofalk, which directly affects bile and its components, making the latter water-soluble – this helps to eliminate the unpleasant manifestations of pathology in minutes. Take the medicine in the morning and evening 250 grams. drug.
- If the prescribed drugs do not give a positive dynamic of treatment, surgery is prescribed.
All the above drugs and methods of treatment should always be coordinated with the doctor, since self-medication can only significantly aggravate the course of pathology and lead to the development of ulcers, gastritis and other pathological changes in the gastrointestinal tract.
Diet and release of bile into the stomach
If bile is released into the stomach – an important component of the course of treatment, whether it is medication or folk remedies, is dieting, as well as the application of the rules of good diet. At the very beginning, the patient should remember that fractional feeding, frequent, but in small portions, is the main key to success in combating excessive bile flow into the stomach.
Regarding what should be the diet and how to adjust your own diet – adopt the following rules and recommendations. First of all, as noted earlier, it is often necessary to eat in small portions – it should be done not taking into account the time interval, but when you yourself want it, when your body requires food.
In view of the above, the following recommendation should be taken into account – do not overeat, eat when you want, but little by little, without overloading the stomach with too large volumes and portions of food. Properly formulated diet provides for the elimination of all harmful products and dishes from it – in order to help yourself and your own stomach to overcome the reflux and bile reflux into the stomach, you should abandon the consumption of those products that stimulate intensive production of bile. In this case, we are talking about the exclusion of alcohol consumption and soda, fatty and fried foods, smoked and pickled foods, rich broths.
The best diet option at the time of treatment will be to introduce products and dishes that stimulate the gastrointestinal tract, normalizing digestion – these are cereals, in particular, oatmeal, kefir, berry and fruit jelly.