The causes of endometriosis are not fully established. There are several hypotheses:
- Hormonal disorders. The inner layer of the uterus is acutely responsive to elevated estrogen levels. He not only begins to grow actively with such an effect, but his cystic glandular transformation is also possible.
- Metaplasia. This process is characterized by the transfer of one tissue in the human body to another completely normal.
- Implant version. It is believed that endometrial cells are able to migrate and attach to the abdominal cavity or to any other organs. This can occur during menstruation due to various surgical interventions in the uterine cavity.
- Genetic predisposition. Doctors believe that if a woman’s blood relatives had endometriosis, then her risk of developing this disease increases several times.
[adrotate banner = 4 ″] The disease is considered dependent on the level of sex hormones. Endometrial cells located on the internal organs or in other uncharacteristic places respond to the usual cyclical changes in the woman’s body. At first they are intensely divided, and at the onset of menstruation they are rejected. This process is accompanied by characteristic symptoms:
- There are pain sensations that are located in the lower abdomen. They are greatly enhanced during menstruation.
- The presence of discomfort and pain during sex.
- The presence of spotting after critical days.
- If endometrial cells are present in the bladder or intestines, then at the onset of menstruation, blood is found in the urine or feces, respectively.
At first, the symptoms of the disease are almost invisible to the woman, but as it progresses, all the unpleasant symptoms become more pronounced.
Features of therapy
Endometriosis can be treated as follows:
- Elimination of pain. Conventional analgesics are used, which significantly improve the quality of life for women.
- Hormone therapy. Used drugs containing different substances. Their selection is based on the severity of the disease.
- Surgical treatment. Foci of endometriosis are removed by resection, electrocoagulation, laser vaporization.
In the presence of endometriosis, herbal therapy is also no less effective than the use of medicines or surgery.
Specially prepared fees can be used as monotherapy or in combination with other more traditional methods.
Herbs are also often used after surgery to prevent recurrence of the disease. In any case, the choice of a specific method of treatment should be carried out by the doctor after a thorough diagnosis.
Use of boron uterus
Borovaya uterus contains many useful components – flavonoids, tannins, ascorbic acid and many others. It is rich in trace elements, which are very beneficial for women’s health. These are copper, manganese, zinc and many others. Borovaya uterus has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties, effective in combating tumor formations. The plant effectively eliminates various hormonal disorders and stimulates the normal functioning of the immune system.
Treatment of endometriosis with a boron uterus is as follows:
- Alcohol tincture for the reception inside is prepared from 50 g of dried finely ground herbs. It should be mixed with a bottle of vodka (about 0.5 liters). Tincture should be in a dark place for at least a month, after which it can be drained and used for its intended purpose. Treatment of endometriosis occurs over 3 weeks. At this time, it is recommended to consume daily about 30–38 drops of tincture 2 times a day. After the course of therapy, it is advisable to take a short break (up to 2 weeks), after which you can extend the treatment.
- Water broth boron uterus for oral administration is prepared from a glass of boiling water, which is poured a tablespoon of grass. This mixture is kept on low heat for about 25 minutes. Broth is filtered only after it cools down. In this form, the medicine is ready for use. To eliminate women’s problems it is recommended to take a spoonful of broth 4 times a day.
- Borovaya uterus can also be used for douching. From it is prepared infusion – 2 tablespoons per cup of boiling water. The mixture should infuse for about an hour. Only after that it is filtered and used for douching in the absence of menstruation.
Other useful recipes
There are many herbs that have a positive effect on a woman’s body in the presence of endometriosis. They are used for the preparation of aqueous infusions or alcoholic infusions, which are recommended to be ingested or douching. For endometriosis, traditional medicine offers the following recipes:
- Infusion of celandine is used to eliminate inflammation, reduce pain and spasms.. For the preparation of medicines mix a spoonful of chopped herbs with a glass of boiling water. The fluid should stand for about 2 hours. After that, you can strain it and take 50 g three times a day. Also infusion celandine can be used externally. To do this, take a gauze pad, moistened in medicine and inserted into the vagina for 1.5 hours. The course of treatment of celandine on average a month.
- Calendula decoction is used as a bactericidal, antispasmodic, immunomodulating agent. To prepare the drug in a container, 30 g of flowers are mixed with 750 ml of water. All this is brought to a boil and cooked on minimum heat for at least an hour. The cooled liquid is filtered and drunk three times a day, 160 ml.
- Infusion of nettle can quickly eliminate bleeding, has a tonic and immunostimulating effect. For its preparation, recommend a tablespoon of herbs pour 230 ml of boiling water. The cooled liquid is filtered and consumed throughout the day during the week.
The use of herbs for endometriosis is quite effective.
Most popular recipes:
- For the preparation of effective medication should be mixed with a teaspoon of the following herbs: chamomile, peppermint, elderberry, nettle leaves and sprigs, yarrow. Also in the herbal collection, you must add 2 teaspoons of sage and althea. To prepare the infusion, the resulting mixture is poured with a liter of boiling water. To get a positive result, you should take 200 ml of medicine daily. Treatment should take place over 2 weeks. If necessary, it is extended after 10 days break. The same infusion can douche.
- To obtain an effective collection against endometriosis, you need to take 25 g of chamomile, plantain and elecampane. You can also add about 20 g of hop cones. The resulting mixture is poured with a liter of boiling water and infused for an hour. Such medicine is taken orally for a month, after which it is desirable to take a break for 10-15 days.
- For the preparation of the next collection should mix the leaves of celandine, valerian root, yarrow, calendula inflorescences, mint, St. John’s wort, train. All herbs take the same amount. For the preparation of the infusion is enough spoonful of the mixture, which is poured 200 ml of boiling water. The medicine should stand for 20 minutes, after which it can be consumed inside. This should be done in the morning and in the evening, dividing one portion in half.
Usually herbs with endometriosis help after 3-4 cycles. The effectiveness of treatment depends on the health of the woman, the work of her immune system, the degree of development of the disease and other factors.