FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN FROM 6 YEARS
FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN FROM 6 YEARS
Unique composition 1
Xylometazoline + Hyaluronic acid
Spiral SILVER TURBO 2
Prevents bacteria from entering inside the bottle
No serious side effects effects
TIZIN ® Expert provides double action:
Advantages of Tizin ® Expert:
The tool №1 against the common cold 4
Promotes action after 5 minutes 5
Can act up to 10 hours 3
Allowed for adults and children from 6 years
1 ml of solution contains:
active substance: Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.5 mg (0.05%) or 1 mg (0.1%); the amount of active ingredient in one dose for 0.05% – 0.035 mg of xylometazoline hydrochloride; for 0.1%, 0.14 mg of xylometazoline hydrochloride;
Excipients: glycerol – 8.5 mg, sorbitol – 5 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate – 4 mg, sodium chloride – 3 mg, sodium phosphate dihydrate – 0.628 mg, sodium hyaluronate – 0.2 mg, water for injection – up to 1 ml.
Description: clear or slightly opalescent, colorless or slightly yellowish solution.
Pharmacological group: anti-bong agent – vasoconstrictor.
ATH code: R01AA07
Xylometazoline (imidazole derivative) – alpha-adrenostimulyator, constricts the blood vessels of the nasal mucosa, eliminating swelling and hyperemia of the mucous membrane. Relieves nasal breathing in rhinitis. Hyaluronic acid, which is part of the drug, has a moisturizing effect when used in nasal drugs due to the ability to maintain the mucous membranes in a moist state and creates optimal conditions for recovery processes. The action usually begins within 5-10 minutes.
When applied topically, it is practically not absorbed, plasma concentrations are so small that they cannot be determined by modern analytical methods. In humans, pharmacokinetic studies have not been conducted.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Reduction of swelling of the nasal mucosa with rhinitis, including allergic rhinitis, acute respiratory infections with symptoms of rhinitis, pollinosis.
- Relief of nasal discharge from paranasal sinusitis and inflammation of the middle ear caused by a cold.
- Preparation of patients for diagnostic manipulations in the nasal passages.
Tizin ® Expert, cpray nasal dosage of 0.05% is intended for children aged 2 to 6 years.
Tizin ® Expert, spray nasal dosage of 0.1% is intended for adults and children over 6 years old.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug;
- atrophic rhinitis, thyrotoxicosis;
- newborns and children under the age of 2 years (for a nasal spray dosed 0.05%); children under the age of 6 years (for a nasal spray dosed 0,1%);
- patients with severe cardiovascular diseases (eg, coronary heart disease, angina, tachycardia, arterial hypertension, severe atherosclerosis);
- patients with surgery on the meninges in history;
- patients receiving monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO) or other drugs that can cause an increase in blood pressure;
- patients with increased intraocular pressure, especially with angle-closure glaucoma;
- condition after transsphenoidal hypophysectomy.
In the following cases, Tizin® Expert can be used only by carefully weighing the benefits and risks of treatment:
- patients with hypersensitivity to adrenergic drugs, accompanied by insomnia, dizziness, arrhythmia, tremor, increased blood pressure;
- pheochromocytoma patients;
- patients with endocrine diseases (for example, hyperthyroidism, diabetes);
- patients with prostatic hyperplasia;
- patients with porphyria.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Xylometazoline should not be used during pregnancy, as the effect of this drug on the fetus has not been studied in clinical studies. The drug should not be used during breastfeeding, as it is not known whether the active substance is excreted in breast milk.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION AND DOSES
Adults and children over 6 years old – 0.1%
- Up to 3 times a day, one dose of the drug is administered as 0.1% dosed spray into each nostril. The dose depends on the individual sensitivity of the patient and the clinical effect.
Children aged 2–6 years – 0.05%
- If not prescribed otherwise, then use one dose of the drug in the form of a 0.05% dosed spray in each nostril 1–2 times a day.
Xylometazoline in the form of a dosed spray should not be used for more than 5-7 days, if the doctor did not recommend a different duration of treatment.
After completion of therapy, the drug can be reappointed only after a few days.
Always consult with your doctor about the duration of use in children.
In case of chronic rhinitis, Tizin ® Expert 0.05% and 0.1% can be used only under the supervision of a physician, given the risk of atrophy of the nasal mucosa.
Mode of application
Remove protective cap. Before the first application, press the spray nozzle several times (Fig. 1) until a uniform cloud of “fog” appears. The bottle is ready for further use.
When applying, press once (
Tizin ® Expert can cause transient slight irritation of the nose (burning) in susceptible people, sneezing.
Often ( 1– 0.01% – ® Expert ”in higher doses, we cannot exclude the possibility of its systemic effect on the cardiovascular system. In such cases, the ability to drive and use the equipment may be impaired.
Prolonged use (more than 7 days) and overdose of sympathomimetics that have a decongestant effect can lead to reactive hyperemia of the nasal mucosa. As a result, there is difficulty in nasal breathing, which leads to the fact that the patient begins to use the drug again or even constantly. This can lead to chronic edema (medical rhinitis), and eventually even atrophy of the nasal mucosa (ozena).
In milder cases, to improve the condition of the patient, you can first stop the introduction of sympathomimetic in one nostril, and after reducing complaints, continue to introduce it into the other nostril to at least partially provide nasal breathing.
Do not exceed the recommended dose, especially in children and the elderly.
It is not recommended to use the drug in continuous mode for more than 7 days. If the medicinal product has fallen into disrepair or the expiration date has expired – do not throw it into sewage and on the street! Put the medicine in the bag and put it in the trash. These measures will help protect the environment!
Spray nasal dosage of 0.05% and 0.1%.
10 ml each (140 doses for a concentration of 0.05% and 70 doses for a concentration of 0.1%) in a vial of white high density polyethylene with a dosing device and a plastic cap. On 1 bottle together with the application instruction in a cardboard pack.
Do not use the drug after the expiration date printed on the package.
Store at a temperature not higher than 25 ° С.
Keep out of the reach of children.
CONDITIONS OF VACATION
Sold without a prescription.
“Tamar Health Care Services Madrid,
Actual address of the production site:
Avda Leganes, 62, Alcorcon, 28923 Madrid, Spain / Avda. Leganes, 62, Alcorcon, 28923 Madrid, Spain
Claims handling organization:
Johnson LLC Johnson ”, Russia, 121614, Moscow, st. Krylatskaya, 17, Bldg. 2, tel. (495) 726-55-55