Many women prefer various herbal remedies and dietary supplements as a treatment, considering that they are harmless, and the result is “on the face”. Indole forte is one of the most popular drugs, the main active ingredient in which is indole-3-carbinol. It has a multifaceted effect, including anti-estrogen, antitumor. How does the substance work and in which preparations can it be found? Is it true that taking indole and menstruation normalize, and mastopathy passes?
Read in this article.
Application in gynecology
Indole Forte is a natural product from the group of dietary supplements, the main action of which is aimed at the normalization of the reproductive function of women and the work of the genitals, as well as their associated structures.
The structure includes the following components:
- Indole-3-carbinol, which is obtained from cruciferous plants. These include cabbage, rutabaga, turnip, radish and others.
- Broccoli extract. The fact is that this particular vegetable is the record for the content of indole-3-carbinol. Thus, the drug contains the maximum possible concentration of the active substance.
By consuming only one capsule daily, the woman completely satisfies the body’s needs for indole-3-carbinol.
Indole forte is recommended to be taken with the following gynecological diseases:
- Violation of the menstrual cycle caused by hyperestrogenemia and lack of gestagens in the body. The fact is that indole-3 carbinol blocks the enzymes that are actively involved in the formation of estrogen. It also increases the amount of proteins in the blood that bind female sex hormones. Equally important is the fact that indole-3-carbinol competes for estrogen receptors. As a result, their level decreases and their monthly periods gradually normalize.
- Indol forte is also effective in the treatment of mastopathy. As you know, the main reason for the development of this benign disease is an imbalance of sex hormones. A regular use of the drug helps to normalize the ratio. Indole-3-carbinol also contributes to the destruction of all abnormal cells, thus providing an antitumor effect, for example, in fibroadenomas. The drug reduces the rate of growth and formation of blood vessels in pathological foci. And in conditions of lack of oxygen and nutrients there is a gradual decrease in seals.
- This effect of Indole forte favors slower growth and even a decrease in the size of uterine fibroids.
- On the background of reception gradually decreases the manifestation of endometriosis.
- Indol-3-carbinol is involved in the work of the antioxidant system of the body. Due to this, it is effective to use the agent in the complex treatment of cervical dysplasia, genital condylomatosis and various hyperplastic processes in the uterine cavity.
- Recommended for use in breast cancer and cervix. In the latter case, its therapeutic effect is due to the inhibition of reproduction and activity of the human papillomavirus. It is known that it plays a significant role in the development of cervical cancer.
As you can see, the range of use of the drug is quite wide. However, it should be emphasized once again that, as the only treatment, Indole Forte is much less effective than in combination with other medicines, the effect of which it complements and potentiates.
Indole Forte can be used in the presence of the disease, and for the prevention of disorders and the development of pathological conditions in the presence of provoking factors.
See the video on the use of the drug:
Possible side effects and contraindications
As with any drug, on the indole forte may develop an allergic reaction. Especially should be cautious women with hypersensitivity to the cruciferous plants. It is better to apply alternative treatments in such cases.
At the time of using Indole Forte, it is better to exclude from the use of drugs that affect the acidity of gastric juice, as this may affect the effectiveness of treatment.
Is it possible to drink during menstruation
Many women are interested in whether Indol forte is combined with menstruation, or it is necessary to take a break in reception during critical days.
This drug acts as a biologically active food supplement, so you can take it at any time, regardless of the day of the menstrual cycle: at the beginning, in the middle or during bleeding. But manufacturers still recommend starting reception from the first day of menstruation.
It is also completely authorized to use the product together with oral contraceptives. Indole Forte will help the body maintain ovarian function at a minimum threshold level. Due to this, after the abolition of oral contraceptives, their work is restored faster.
Indole forte is presented in pill form for ingestion, vaginal forms do not exist.
Influence on a cycle and profusion of monthly
Regular courses of indole forte contribute to the normalization of the hormonal background of the woman, adjust the sensitivity of her tissues to estrogen. All this leads to the restoration of the normal cycle of menstruation. Soreness, spotting on the eve of critical days, as well as the degree of manifestation of premenstrual syndrome, are reduced.
Hyperestrogenesis contributes to the development of endometrial pathology and the appearance of uterine fibroids, which entails abundant menses. Indole forte is able to reduce to some extent the manifestations of diseases, leading to the amount of blood lost to normal.
Can Indole Forte cause a delay in menstruation? By itself, the drug is unlikely to affect the menstrual cycle. But its use may coincide with violations, especially if a woman and before that were characterized by various failures. And in such situations, the girl may associate the use of the drug and the menstrual cycle.
There are several drugs on the market that are analogues of indole forte.
The most popular are:
- Indole plus.
In addition to indole-3-carbinol, soybean and green tea extract are included. Each of the compounds is a source of phytoestrogens for women. Used tool for the prevention and treatment of gynecological diseases, including benign and malignant tumors.
The package contains tablets of three colors: yellow, green and red. They must be taken during breakfast, lunch and dinner, respectively. The manufacturer recommends three-month courses every six months. If necessary, therapy may be extended.
In addition to indole-3-carbinol, the following components are included:
- tsimitsifuga extract, wild yam root, soybean, vitex;
- boron, vitamins B6, E, folic acid;
- Amino acids based on tryptophan and phenylalanine.
Such a complex is effective for the treatment and prevention of menopausal disorders. In particular, with regular use, the frequency and severity of hot flashes, heartbeat episodes, elevated blood pressure, and increased sweating are reduced. Psycho-emotional state of a woman is normalized, mood swings and attacks of aggression and irritability, which often arise as manifestations of menopausal disorders, are smoothed out.
Estrovel is recommended for use after removal of the ovaries for the prevention of post-attrition syndrome, as a treatment and prevention of menopausal disorders, as well as for the correction of premenstrual syndrome.
In addition to the main action, the antitumor activity of the drug due to indole-3-carbinol and the ability to normalize hormonal levels are preserved.
We recommend to read the article about the drug Estrovel. From it you will learn about the composition and effect of the drug, indications and contraindications for its use, as well as its effectiveness in relieving menopausal syndrome.
This drug also belongs to the number of dietary supplements, contains only indinol-3-carbinol 100 mg in its composition. It is recommended to take the drug in courses for 3-6 months, while drinking two tablets twice a day.
Contains, in addition to indole-3-carbinol, an extract from the following products:
- broccoli fruit and seedlings,
- artichoke leaves.
These plants contain the natural reserves of indole-3-carbinol, thanks to their presence, the effectiveness of the drug has been multiplied.
In addition to the prevention and treatment of various gynecological diseases, it can be used to normalize all functions of the body, for its detoxification. This drug can improve the work of the digestive system and the liver in the neutralization and elimination of metabolic products. It also improves the functioning of the antioxidant system, providing a healing, rejuvenating and antitumor effect.
All these properties are due to the rich mineral, vitamin composition of extracts.
Indole plus need one or two capsules only once a day for 1 to 2 months.
Indole Forte is a biologically active food supplement that can, when used regularly, protect against many female diseases. It has antitumor properties, normalizes the level of sex hormones in women. There are several drugs-analogues, which in addition contain vitamins, microelements and extracts of other plants. By this they expand the profile of their impact. However, even its use is advisable to coordinate with your doctor, who will confirm the safety of use in a particular situation.