Cystitis is a disease, when the bladder is inflamed and its mucosa is affected. The development of inflammation is caused by various microorganisms: viruses, parasites or bacteria. This disease most often affects women. They are not in a hurry to seek help from a doctor, but are engaged in self-treatment according to popular methods. If treatment is inappropriate, cystitis can become chronic, which is more difficult to treat.
Cystitis: symptoms and treatment in women, drugs
The occurrence of cystitis can occur for several reasons:
- Inflammation of the intestine, bladder associated with it.
- Infectious diseases: antritis, tonsillitis, influenza, furunculosis., Bacteria along with blood enter the bladder.
- E. coli: Staphylococcus, Trichomonas and other fungi.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
Symptoms and types of cystitis
In women, cystitis is more common than in men, because in women, the urethra is shorter and wider, the infection more easily penetrates the bladder. It is manifested by symptoms.: like a cutting pain in the bladder, when urinating, a feeling of constant want to urinate. Blood in the urine can be released, the body temperature rises, there is a nagging pain in the lower abdomen and an unpleasant smell becomes in the urine.
- cutting pains in the lower abdomen;
- urging to the toilet after 15 minutes;
- pain and burning during urination;
- urine comes out with a cloudy sediment, sometimes blood streaks can appear in it;
- body temperature rises, but in rare cases;
- general weakness appears and appetite disappears;
- nausea and vomiting may occur.
It is bad, if the cystitis has passed into the chronic form, it can be easily treated: to relieve symptoms and relieve pain, but to cure it completely will not work. It will be necessary to constantly undergo an examination, prevention and protect yourself from the cold.
How to treat cystitis in women
This disease will not go away on its own, so consult a specialist. You it will be necessary to pass blood tests, urine and a vaginal smear, only then the urologist will prescribe you the correct treatment, it may include antibiotics for cystitis. This disease can be quickly cured at home. Cystitis pills for women, quick treatment:
- Uroantiseptics, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobials and antibiotics are prescribed by a doctor.
- During treatment, you need to follow a diet and drink plenty of fluids.
- Take medication in conjunction with folk methods.
Proper nutrition enhances the effect of medicines. If you follow the diet, prevent the growth of bacteria, reduce intoxication, and avoid excessive damage to the bladder mucosa. Doctors recommend maintaining a diet during the illness.
Treatment of cystitis in women, drugs
Acute cystitis appears suddenly and often carries with it infectious genesis. Treatment is prescribed to eliminate bacteria and viruses, restore natural defenses. Treating cystitis at home should be subject to certain rules:
- use antispasmodics, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory drugs;
- follow the rules of personal hygiene;
- undergo immunotherapy treatment;
- follow a diet and stick to a gentle regimen.
In chronic cystitis, inflammation lasts for a long time, and therefore the walls of the bladder change. The disease is latent or alternating periods of exacerbation and remission. To treat the disease must be comprehensively:
- antibiotics are prescribed to kill pathogens;
- anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal drugs are used;
- follow a sparing diet;
- for this period it is necessary to refuse intimate intimacy;
- take antihistamines and drugs for immunity.
Antibiotics for cystitis
The pathologies of the disease are different and effective antibiotics are necessary for its treatment. An experienced specialist will help you choose such a treatment. Pathology begins to develop from progressive infection and Doctors do not advise self-medication for some reasons:
- The patient cannot identify the type of the pathogenic bacteria, therefore he will not know which antibiotic will act in relation to the site of the disease. Broad-spectrum drugs are not effective enough for complete recovery.
- Cystitis may appear as a developing pathology. It can also indicate other pathological processes. Then a course of therapy is made to eliminate the main cause of the disease, and then cystitis.
Cystitis may be associated with the following diseases: female genital pathologies, urolithiasis and kidney diseases. Take antibiotics should be under the constant supervision of a doctor., so that cystitis does not turn into a chronic form. Cystitis that is not treated in time provides complications – cysts, neoplasms and malignant tumors can appear.
In pharmacies, antibiotics are sold in a large assortment. For the selection of the drug you need to use the main criteria:
- affordable price;
- comfort at the reception;
- the effectiveness of the drug.
In order to choose the right antibiotic, it is necessary to undergo an examination and consult a specialist. In addition to antibiotics are prescribed: painkillers, diuretics and antispasmodic drugs. To get rid of pain before visiting a doctor, you can take No-shpu or drink a decoction of leaves and berries of lingonberry.
Any drug has side effects and this must be considered when choosing an antibiotic to prevent dizziness or nausea. Antibiotics are divided into two categories:
- The old generation – Furagin, Furadonin, Levometitsin, they cost from 30 to 150 rubles. But during the evolution of the microbes to the active substances have adapted and it is now preferable to take newer drugs.
- New generation – “Ceforal”, “Monural”, the price is from 300 to 500 rubles.
Effective antibiotics for cystitis
We present a list of modern and effective antibiotics that are recommended for use in cystitis:
- Furagin – the drug does not give the disease development and prevents the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria. It has contraindications: late pregnancy, lactation, allergic reactions, renal failure, cannot be used in pediatrics.
- “Palin” – the basis is pepimidic acid, which inhibits and destroys pathogenic microflora, from which cystitis develops. Used in the treatment of urological and gynecological diseases, eliminates the symptoms of the disease and is taken for prevention. The disadvantage of the drug is that has many contraindications. Average price from 250 to 280 rubles.
- Nolitsin – an effective drug that prevents the reproduction of pathogens. Do not use in people with allergies, arrhythmias, bradycardia, atherosclerosis, and children. Its cost is approximately from 150 to 300 rubles.
- Nitroksolin – suppresses pathogenic gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, capable of destroying some types of fungi. Side effects are practically not observed, sometimes nausea or allergies can occur. Do not take women suffering from allergies. It costs only 60 or 70 rubles.
- Monural – effectively fights against pathogenic microorganisms that provoke cystitis. Contraindications: children under five years of age, kidney disease, allergic reactions. The drug is taken once a day on an empty stomach after emptying the bladder, it costs about 300 rubles.
Cystitis Tablets are inexpensive and effective.
Treatment of cystitis should include uroantiseptics or antibacterial agents and anti-inflammatory drugs. Depending on the pathogen, antibacterial agents are prescribed; to determine the sensitivity of the microorganism to the effects of drugs, an analysis of bacteriological seeding is carried out. To eliminate pain and spasm, it is recommended to take Baralgin, No-shpa and Papaverine, the price of these drugs varies from 50 to 100 rubles. Antispasmodics can be taken in pills, soluble powder or suppositories. Efficiency of use does not depend on the form of the tool.
If the disease is accompanied by severe pain, the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs is prescribed: Ibuklin, Ibuprofen, Mig, Nurofen, Faspik. The price of these drugs ranges from 30 to 100 rubles. These are cheap cystitis pills.
Cystitis tablet once
Any sick person dreams of being able to take just one pill and recover immediately. For the treatment of cystitis, such a drug was found – this is Monural. It is used during acute illness, it is applied once overnight after emptying the bladder. After three hours, the patient will be able to feel the therapeutic effect, all symptoms of inflammation will disappear. The drug is safe, most of it is excreted by the kidneys, does not affect the work of other organs and systems. Can be applied to children from five years.
Contraindicated in individual intolerance and renal failure. Its cost is about 500 rubles, but you can use its analogues: Phosphoral Rompharm, Cystoral, Ecofomural.
But shpa with cystitis in women
No-shpu (drotaverin) is used to relieve pain, which is caused by spasms of smooth muscles of the bladder. The drug has vasodilating and antihypertensive properties. The pain in the application of No-shpy decreases or completely disappears. The tablet begins its action after taking it in 30 minutes, the maximum effect is achieved three hours after applying the drug. In case of illness, two tablets should be taken at once, two tablets are also drunk at night, and no more than six tablets can be taken per day.
To avoid complications, it is necessary to undergo an examination and a full course of treatment.
In order for the body to be healthy, carry out regular prevention and the disease will not develop. And if the disease still overtake you, ask for help from a specialist, who can prescribe an effective course of treatment.