- Corn on the soles of the feet
Corn is a protective reaction of the skin to a specific mechanical effect. Such education occurs quite often and in almost every person. They are formed in those places where the impact of an external factor is particularly strong. As a result, the layer of horny cells increases, and a kind of protective layer is formed on the body. Corns on the sole of the foot appear most often due to the fact that the person wears not very comfortable shoes or he has to walk a lot and stand on his feet.
Corn on the soles of the feet
The soles of a person are subject to stress every day. They constantly interact with shoes. In this regard, they often can form corns. Redness appears first, and then a bubble. The last stage is the appearance of dry corn.
Corns often appear in the area of the pads at the base of the toes. If water corns, it is easy to cure. But the old education can deliver a lot of trouble. They are formed most often from prolonged friction in cramped, uncomfortable shoes. Solid plantar corn has the shape of a cylinder or a cone. Its end is directed towards the sole. When wearing close-up shoes, a callus can put pressure on nerve endings and thereby cause severe pain. If such education has arisen on the leg under the callus, then at each step a person will also feel discomfort.
Dry corn, if you do not pay attention to it, can grow deep into, form a core or root. Such internal formations are more difficult to derive. That is why dry corn is best to begin to heal immediately. In order to get rid of such problems, you can use traditional medicine. For this you need:
- Every day, steam out a skin area with dry corn in hot or warm water with a small amount of apple cider vinegar. 3-4 liters of water is enough to take 3 tablespoons of vinegar. After the procedure, it is necessary to lubricate the corn with 10% salicylic ointment and leave the bandage overnight. Such treatment should be carried out daily for 1-2 weeks.
- Take one glass of milk, bring the milk to a boil. Then put prunes in there, stand on the fire for a couple of minutes, remove from the heat and leave under the closed lid for about half an hour. Make a hot bath for your feet at night, tie prunes to the corn and leave it until morning. After that, you can peel the corn.
- In order to soften a dry corn, it is necessary to tie half a baked onion to the problem area at night. In the afternoon, put a corn plaster on this place.
- Legs can also be steamed every day in hot water with the addition of tea tree oil. For this will be enough 4-5 drops. After the foot treatment, wipe dry and apply a compress from radish, grated, and honey to problem areas.
- Also, the bath can be prepared with the addition of soda. To do this, it is enough to take just 1 teaspoon for 1 liter of water. After steaming on a dry skin, you need to stick a adhesive plaster with a hole for corn. Into him drip a couple of drops of the gum fir and glue with another plaster. It is enough to carry out such procedure in a day.
Callus is not recommended to be cut by yourself. You can carry the infection. If home remedies do not give the desired effect, you can seek help from a specialist in a beauty salon or a dermatologist. In this case, the removal of growth will be performed using a pedicure apparatus, which is specifically designed for this. The skin of the foot will be sanded, and the problem will be removed.
The image shows an internal callus on the foot.
Corn is a variety of dry corns. They have a round shape with a hole in the center, which is closed by a cap. Under it is a rod that can go deep under the skin. It was he who prevents the rapid removal of education. Such rough skin formations can appear both in the interdigital spaces, and on the sole. Single and possibly pair formations occur. Such corns do not appear by chance. Their occurrence is due to two factors:
- This can occur as a result of external damage to the skin. A splinter or small pebble that was not detected in time could get into the foot. As a result, the skin will grow very quickly at the site of irritation. In the end, unwanted seals will appear, which, if detected in time, can be quickly removed.
- Corn can be formed as a result of exposure to a dermatotropic virus.
Before you engage in the treatment of corns, it must be remembered that you can not remove them yourself by cutting in any case. So you can only exacerbate the situation. Corn of this species can only be removed under the supervision of a physician.
If corn has been formed as a result of exposure to the virus, it is also recommended to take antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal drugs during treatment. Only with such an integrated approach to this problem can you completely get rid of the callus of the leg and avoid recurrence of the disease in the future.
The most popular treatment for corns is laser therapy and cryotherapy. Under the influence of a laser or liquid nitrogen, the corn is removed painlessly and very quickly. After the procedure, a new skin is formed at this place. Often, when the appearance of calluses on the legs is the first signal of violations in the large intestine. In this regard, to get rid of the formations on the sole will not succeed without treatment of the underlying disease. In order to prevent the emergence of new formations, you need to wear orthopedic shoes. You should also avoid overheating the feet, as wet and sweaty feet are more susceptible to the appearance of corns.