Cookies made from coconut chips are one of the most delicious and tender. There is a huge variety of options for how to cook such sweetness. Shortbread, with flour and without it, oatmeal, cottage cheese – cookies for every taste.
Soft, tender cookies that melt in the mouth – a real pleasure for both children and adults. It is prepared simply and easily.
- Mix the softened butter with sugar and vanilla until fluffy;
- Mix flour, a little salt and soda in a separate container, add them to the egg mixture, mix, add chips, knead the batter;
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, place the liver on it with a spoon and send to the oven for 10 minutes.
It is best to bake such dough with flour at a low temperature, up to 180 degrees. The dough rises well and is evenly baked.
Cookies Kokosanki from coconut shavings
Cooking a liver without flour is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. It is from coconut chips that various desserts are prepared, which are especially loved by young children.
- eggs – 6 pieces;
- 0.5 kilogram of coconut shavings;
- sugar -1.5 cups.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 467 kcal.
- Beat the eggs into a deep container, add sugar and beat with a whisk until fluffy;
- Pour coconut shavings into the resulting egg liquid and mix well;
- From the thick mass to form hands with small balls, which are laid out on a baking sheet, covered with paper;
- Bake 25 minutes at 190 degrees.
Rosy, golden balls love children. Their delicate taste and exquisite aroma is ideal for tea drinking with friends.
Oatmeal cookies are very tasty, but sometimes it quickly becomes stale, but with the help of coconut chips you can extend its shelf life and at the same time it will be softer, airy.
- oatmeal – 200 grams;
- baking powder – 5 grams;
- 100 grams of coconut chips;
- sugar – 0.5 cups;
- butter – 100 grams;
- flour – 100 grams.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 341 kcal.
- Melt the butter, add vanillin, eggs to it and beat well;
- Pour into a bowl of chips, oatmeal, flour with baking powder, knead the dough;
- Form balls of dough, put them on a baking sheet and send to the oven for 15 minutes;
- Bake at 200 degrees.
Cookies can be formed in the form of balls, slightly crush it and make it rounded or spread using a spoon.
Shortbread cookies with chips and chocolate chips
If you have some free time and a strong desire to please your relatives with something tasty and unusual, you can make chocolate chip cookies.
- 140 grams of oil;
- 0.5 teaspoon soda;
- 2 eggs;
- 160 grams of sugar;
- 160 grams of coconut shavings;
- 8 tablespoons of flour;
- 100 grams of chocolate drops.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 490 kcal.
- Grind butter at room temperature with sugar using a whisk, add to the egg mass, mix;
- Pour the chips into the egg mass, mix and give 10 minutes of time to soften a little;
- In the dough, add soda with lemon juice, chocolate drops and flour, mix everything, prepare the dough;
- Using a teaspoon, small pieces of dough are separated and rolled into balls, laid out on a baking sheet with paper;
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes at 200 degrees and 15 minutes at 170.
Chocolate drops are best to choose from good cocoa, so that during cooking they do not melt completely, but retain their shape. You can replace the drops with a chocolate bar that crumbles into small pieces, and then added to the dough.
How to cook a football field cake with mastic or cream, read our article.
How to prepare chocolate muffins in the microwave read here.
Learn how to cook pea soup with smoked chicken. The best selection of recipes.
Dietary, tasty, delicate cookies – a real find for girls who watch their figure.
- 1 glass of coconut shavings;
- powdered sugar – 160 grams;
- egg whites – 6 pieces;
- 100 grams of cottage cheese.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 220 kcal.
- Curd grind through a sieve to give it pomp and lightness;
- Protein whip at low speed mixer with powdered sugar until the formation of a fluffy and stable foam;
- Add vanilla, cottage cheese and chips to the proteins, mix everything up and put the future cookies on parchment paper with the help of a spoon;
- Bake 12 minutes at 200 degrees.
In order for the biscuit to remain tender, light and airy, it needs to be baked for no more than 15 minutes, as further it will start to burn and become very tough and tasteless.
Biscuits, which to their taste reminds of coconut candy – a favorite delicacy of both adults and children. It is prepared from simple ingredients that can often be found in the house of each hostess.
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 150 grams of flour;
- 3 squirrels;
- 40 milliliters of honey;
- 150 grams of coconut chips;
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 430 kcal.
- Beat the cooled squirrels until fluffy, add a little salt and a drop of lemon juice to them, so that the mass is lush, add sugar, pour in honey and continue beating;
- In the resulting mass add chips, mix, enter the flour, gently stirring with a silicone spatula;
- Put the finished dough into a bowl, cover with foil and put in the fridge for 15 minutes;
- Make balls with wet hands, put them on a baking sheet and cook for half an hour at 150 degrees.
Cookies turn out to be extremely fragrant, and before serving it can be decorated with melted chocolate or powdered sugar.
Cookies made from coconut chips are always tender and light. You can cook it without flour, then the cookies are light and airy. If wheat flour is added to the dough, then in this case it must be sifted several times so that it is saturated with oxygen.
To make oatmeal cookies, be sure to choose finely ground oatmeal so that the dough remains tender after cooking.
Chocolate chip cookies are another kind of baking that is loved by both adults and children. For its preparation it is necessary to buy only high-quality chocolate, made from good and high-quality products.
In order for the cookies to remain tender and airy, it should not be baked for a very long time and at a low temperature – from 160 to 200 degrees. Cookies will easily be removed from the baking sheet if you cover it with parchment paper.
Those girls who are on a diet and addicted to a healthy diet can easily and quickly cook cookies from coconut and cottage cheese. Choosing cottage cheese for cookies needs only the highest quality, good fat content. If it is a little dry, then it must be ground through a sieve so that its consistency becomes more tender. If there is no desire to mess with the sieve, then the cottage cheese can be placed in the bowl of the blender and gently beat everything.
Cookies made from coconut chips are baked goods that you should learn how to cook for yourself and your close people. It is low in calories, healthy and very tasty.