Probably, many people remember from far childhood the taste of cookies, the dough of which is passed through a meat grinder. This is an amazing and excellent delicacy that everyone will like. And it will be a pleasure to cook it.
Cooking will be so easy that even inexperienced housewives can handle it. So how do you make this dessert yourself? Everything is simple and easy, this will help the following recipes.
The process in stages:
- We break eggs, we divide separately proteins and yolks;
- Put the yolks in a cup, add sugar to them and mix thoroughly using a conventional whisk or mixer. Then whisk until this mixture becomes a fluffy consistency with white color;
- Put the softened butter in a cup and knead with a fork. Stir it until soft;
- Put the softened whipped cream butter in a mixture of yolks with sugar and mix well;
- Then add vanillin and baking soda to the mass;
- All these ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Sugar must completely disperse;
- After that, in this mixture, we pour some sifted flour in small portions. While falling asleep, the mass should be stirred to break all the lumps;
- Well knead the dough and divide it into equal parts;
- From each such part we make a thick strip and wrap with cling film;
- Wrapped dough sausages are placed in a cold place for about 30 minutes;
- Meanwhile, we kindle the oven and heat it up to 190-200 degrees;
- On a baking sheet you need to put baking paper out of parchment;
- Chilled dough must be minced. Skipped strips are cut into small lumps;
- Spread the pieces on a baking sheet in random order;
- We place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 28-30 minutes, until rosy color.
- Flour – 400 grams;
- Creamy (peasant) butter – 250 grams;
- Chicken eggs – 3 things;
- Glass of granulated sugar;
- Baking soda – ½ tsp.
- Cream butter must be cut into small pieces and put in a bowl. Insist it for 15-20 minutes at room temperature, during which time it will become soft;
- Chicken eggs break and put in a cup. Beat them with a whisk or a mixer until fluffy;
- Then we slowly fall asleep to the egg mass, slowly the sugar, while not at all stop whipping. Stir to dissolve the sugar;
- Add baking soda to this mixture and mix;
- Put the softened cream butter in small portions and whisk until it completely disperses;
- We begin to slowly fill the flour. While the flour is falling asleep, the mixture is stirred with a mixer or a whisk;
- Next, knead the hands with a soft dough and wrap in an ordinary cling film. We put it in the cold for 20-30 minutes;
- On the form for baking we lay paper from parchment for baking;
- The oven is kindled and heated to 190-200 degrees;
- Cooled dough is taken out of the fridge and divided into two parts. One of them is again removed in the refrigerator;
- From another part we form a sausage and skip through a meat grinder;
- Missed minced dough separated in small pieces and give the look of chrysanthemums. Put them on the form;
- Shape the cookie in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes;
- We put the finished cookies on a wide plate;
- We skip the rest of the dough through a meat grinder and cut into middle pieces;
- We form chrysanthemums and lay out on the form. Bake for half an hour to rosy color.
Homemade cookies with nuts
- A pound of sifted flour;
- 100 grams of chopped walnuts;
- Granulated sugar – 250 grams;
- 250 grams of butter (peasant) butter;
- Chicken eggs – 3 pieces;
- Baking soda – ½ tsp.
- Eggs break and put in a deep container. Add sugar to them and mix with a mixer until fluffy mass;
- Then add baking soda and mix;
- Butter is wiped with a large grater:
- Sift the flour through a sieve and mix with rubbed butter;
- Then combine the flour with butter with the egg mixture and mix with a spoon;
- Add small pieces of walnut to the dough and knead the dough with the hands to an elastic state;
- Then we lay it out in the plastic wrap, wrap it and remove it in the cold for 20-30 minutes;
- At this time we light the oven and heat up to 180-200 degrees;
- On a baking sheet you need to lay a paper from parchment for baking;
- Remove the cooled dough from the refrigerator, divide it into equal portions and skip through a meat grinder;
- Missed dough strips can be cut into small pieces;
- Put them on a baking dish and place them to bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked;
- The finished cookie should be ruddy in color; As soon as it cools it can be powdered with powdered sugar.
Marmalade at home from jam, apples, quince and pumpkin. The most exquisite recipes of this unusual delicacy.
Duck recipe with apples and oranges. Meat will only be juicier if you know a few secrets. Read here.
Pie with cabbage – the easiest recipes that are worth remembering.
Shortcrust Shortbread Recipe
What we need:
- Kilogram of wheat flour;
- 400 grams of sugar;
- Mayonnaise – 250 grams;
- 200 grams of butter (peasant) butter;
- Baking soda.
- Oil should be wiped with a large grater and put in a bowl;
- Next, sift the flour and in small portions fall asleep to butter;
- Fall asleep sugar and vinegar baking soda;
- Then wipe with hands all the ingredients until smooth;
- After that, put the mayonnaise into the dry mass and mix with a spoon;
- We spread the dough on the desktop sprinkled with flour and knead the dough to an elastic state;
- It is not advisable to knead the dough for too long, otherwise the baking will be hard and not tasty;
- The finished dough must be divided into 3 equal portions and make sausages out of them;
- We put baking paper from parchment base on a baking sheet;
- Sausages dough mince. Skip strips cut with a knife into medium pieces and spread on a baking sheet;
- We spread them at an average distance from each other. In the baking process, they will increase in size;
- If desired, you can sprinkle with poppy seeds or sesame seeds;
- As a result, the cookie should turn out on two baking sheets;
- Next, the oven is heated to 180-200 degrees;
- In a preheated oven, place the cookies and bake until rosy for 20-30 minutes;
- Put the cooled cookies on a wide plate. It can be sprinkled with a small amount of powdered sugar.
- In order to give the cookies the shape of chrysanthemums, the missed dough can be pressed on one side and the other left as it is. After baking, it will look like a chrysanthemum flower;
- If the strips of mass are narrowed on both sides, and in the middle the noodles are slightly straightened, then we get cookies in the shape of roses;
- Instead of butter, you can put margarine. But still in butter, cookies will turn out much tastier;
- Baking soda and baking powder in the dough can not be put. These ingredients are optional;
- Sand dough is undesirable kneading for a long time, it is enough to knead for 5-7 minutes. Otherwise, the cookie will be tough and tasteless.
Well, we reviewed the popular recipes for cookies through the meat grinder. Cooking is easy and simple. These recipes will be under the force of each. And all the ingredients for cooking can be found in every home. The main thing will have to work a little, but it’s worth it! Also do not forget about the tips. They will help make this dessert much better and more beautiful!