Bruises and hematomas are far from the best decorations of the exterior, and therefore it is very important to get rid of them as soon as possible. Therefore, today we will talk about what ointment from bruises and hematomas can be used.
We treat bruises and hematomas
When choosing an ointment, you need to understand what effect you want to get. Some remedies simply accelerate the resorption of accumulated blood, while others still act as local anesthetics.
We have collected especially popular preparations for you.
- Heparin ointment. Copes with bruises and bruises. The ointment includes components that contribute to the dilution of blood.
- Bodyaga. An ancient tool, known even to our grandmothers. The basis of the ointment and the active substance is a special freshwater sponge, which is first dried and then ground. Because of this, the ointment is slightly prickly. That is why it cannot be used if there are scratches on the hematoma surface. In this case, you can get a strong irritation.
But especially effective ointment for bruises and hematomas, which includes troksevazin. It is he who removes puffiness and to some extent dulls painful sensations. But such agents can cause a local allergic reaction.
Getting rid of bruises on the face
The most common cause of bruising on the face is mechanical damage to the soft tissues. This may be due to injury or impact. Hematomas on the face are much faster than on other parts of the body, and the use of ointment will somewhat speed up the convergence of the bruise. But you should not expect an instant result, you have to wait a couple of days.
Special means designed specifically for such situations, no. You can take any drug. But so that the ointment from bruises and hematomas on the face “earned” more quickly, make sure that it contains vitamin K. The component, penetrating to the place of blood accumulation, accelerates resorption.
Hematomas on the legs
The cause of hematoma becomes most often a bruise. Bruises are especially painful, located under the knee or in the ankle area. These are the most painful places.
If the blow touched the deep layers of the skin, the bruise will not appear immediately. Sometimes the stain appears only on the third day after the impact. At first, the hematoma looks like a slight redness on the surface of the skin, which later becomes burgundy. After about a day the hematoma turns blue, and after a day it turns green. After that, the bruise color gradually changes to yellow and fades away. If the hematoma on the leg is not treated, then the bruise will disappear only after a week.
Ointment from bruises and hematomas on the leg removes the bruise pretty quickly. And the most effective remedy is Lioton ointment. The drug contributes to the rapid resorption of accumulated blood, and also relieves painful swelling. In this case, the ointment can be used to remove both subcutaneous and deep hematomas.
Bruises and hematomas in children
The main requirement for drugs in this case is antiallergenicity. In addition, ointment from bruises and hematomas for children should not have side effects. And most of all these requirements are met by heparin ointment. The product does not burn, which is very important, does not have any smell, and does not cause irritation on the skin. When using the drug, the bruise becomes lighter after a couple of days, and the bruise, if it was, completely resolves.
You can also use the Bodyguide. But first you need to consult a doctor, because it can cause an allergic reaction. If heparin ointment is a synthetic product, then the active ingredient of Bodyagi is a fresh-water sponge.
Bodyaga perfectly treats any hematomas and bruises. The effect is noticeable a day after application.
Bruise under the eye: what to do?
The flashlight under the eye is a rather unpleasant phenomenon, especially if it is emblazoned on a woman’s face. What to use in this case?
And traditionally the best ointment for bruises and hematomas under the eyes is heparin. It should be applied to the damaged area at least three times a day. Next comes Troxevasin. If you do not be lazy and smear a bruise every two hours, it will be blue in a day.
It is recommended to use and absorbable ointment. Homeopathic medicines, which are based on extract from arnica, also work well. They relieve pain and accelerate the resorption of bruising.
Quickly removes bruises under the eyes of the bruise-off gel. The active ingredient of the drug are pentoxifylline and extracts from plants. At the same time, he also masks the bruise, thanks to special pigments.
Ointments of this type accelerate blood circulation, as well as improve the metabolic processes taking place in soft tissues. It is this ability of drugs that is used if treatment is required for a hematoma that has arisen due to stretching of muscles or ligaments.
In such situations, it is recommended to use the following drugs:
Since they contain snake or bee venom, the use of products for the treatment of hematomas on the face is prohibited.
These tools quickly help to get rid of bruise and hematoma. A feature of drugs from this category is the presence in their composition of components that act directly on the sore spot.
The most effective are drugs that include leeches extract.
The best ointments for bruises and hematomas
How many people, so many opinions. This statement is valid always and everywhere. It also concerns drugs to eliminate hematomas and bruises. We have compiled for you a kind of rating of the best, that is, popular ointments.
- Gel Indovazin. He proved himself from the best side, because not only accelerates the resorption of accumulated blood, but also relieves pain, swelling.
- Ointment Troxevasin. The tool works directly with the circulatory system, and therefore small bruises and large hematomas pass much faster. But the components of the drug can cause allergies, so it is recommended to first conduct a skin test.
- Ointment Rescuer. This is a multifunctional drug. They can treat not only hematomas, bruises and abrasions, but also other skin damage. The tool has a good analgesic and absorbable effect.
- Ointment Traumel With. Eliminates this week even the strongest hematoma. But the tool can not be applied to damaged areas and open wounds. Ointment can be used in children and adults.
- Vishnevsky ointment. The tool demonstrates excellent anti-inflammatory and absorbable effect. Xeroform, which is part of the preparation, is an excellent antiseptic. Further, the ointment contains birch tar, which speeds up the blood circulation process, preventing blood from stagnating. Another useful component of the ointment is castor oil. It penetrates all layers of the skin, providing a good therapeutic effect.
Ointment for bruises and hematomas: reviews
Consumer reviews on the considered drugs are only positive. All ointments help to get rid of the characteristic blue, swelling of the injury site and pain.
Hematoma ointment is a drug that must be present in the first-aid kit of each family. Applied in time helps to avoid the formation of a painful hematoma, the treatment of which sometimes lasts for weeks.