We treat colds and respiratory diseases with cider vinegar
The main effect on apple cider vinegar is aimed at killing bacteria and improving immunity, that the treatment of diseases of the respiratory tract with the help of this tool always brings a good result. However, with different ailments, there are different nuances of its use.
Tonsillitis – it is an acute inflammation of the tonsils under the influence of various viruses – adenoviruses, staphylococci, streptococci. Depending on which virus infects the tonsils, they talk about the nature of the sore throat. An acute illness can become chronic. The development of chronic tonsillitis also contributes to the long-term difficulty of nasal breathing, diseases of the paranasal sinuses – sinusitis, and even dental caries.
Signs of usual tonsillitis are well known to many, because every person has had this disease for at least one time. Starts to pain, sometimes over-etches, causes discomfort and causes vomiting.
* In an open glass of warm water, dissolve 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. With this solution, gargle every hour. After rinsing, take a mouthful of the solution, rinse the throat well again and swallow. Repeat. This procedure must be done until the pain passes. Only after eating for another three days.
* Prepare the mixture: 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1/4 cup of liquid honey mix well and store in the refrigerator. Take 1 teaspoonful every 3 hours during the day. Because the pain will visibly subside or will not pass. On the third day, also take 3-4 times.
Qatar throat – this is inflammation, which is expressed in hoarseness, soreness and dry cough. This can lead to hypothermia, frequent smoking.
* In a glass of water, stir 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and 1–2 tsp of honey. Take 3 to 7 times a day, depending on the condition of the throat. With high hoarseness, it is necessary to drink the solution more often. He contributed to the elimination of mountain, enhanced expectoration and recovery.
During treatment, you should not strain and contact, you need to breathe fresh, but not cold air – often to air the apartment.
Dry cough the mucous membrane of the larynx is very irritating, it is necessary to translate it into a wet one, in order to have consumed drugs that thin the sputum. This can lead to depressant drugs that can cause breathing difficulties.
* Effectively moisturizes cough, relieves spasms and inflammation of the next mixture. Take 2 tbsp. spoons of licorice, 2 tbsp. spoons of vinegar and 2 tbsp. spoons of honey. Mix everything thoroughly and take 1 tsp 5-6 times a day.
* Apple solution is mixed with water in proportions 1: 1. Then this mixture is heated to a temperature of about 90 ° C and acts on it under pressure: bends over a pan with a liquid head, covers it with a towel so that it can close and pan, and breathe in pairs in 5 minutes Sit a few minutes, relax. Inhalation do every other day for a week. With this procedure, you can even cure a smoker’s cough and prolonged bronchitis. In this case, the treatment is recommended to increase to 2 weeks.
In case of mild colds and viral infections occurring without fever, but with unpleasant symptoms, daily use of a solution of apple cider vinegar is recommended, which is prepared as follows: dilute 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water with the addition of 1 tsp. spoons of honey. Drink this solution 1-2 times a day, regardless of the meal.
Angina You can lay out quickly enough, if you do not miss the moment, and start gargling with cider vinegar solutions with the first diseases.
* Add 1 teaspoon of vinegar to a glass of water, put 1/2 tsp there. spoons of salt and stir. It is recommended to rinse this throat every hour. To do this, dial a mouthful of solution, rinse and then swallow. When swallowing the solution washes the back of the throat. The interval between the rinses can be increased to two hours. I affirm that in this way streptococcal tonsillitis can be cured in a day.
Many people do not consider runny nose serious illness, and the fact that this ailment can be of a different nature. So, it happens that we have a vasomotor, in which watery contents come out of the nose. There is an allergic rhinitis, it occurs with an allergen such as pollen, house dust, etc. There is an infectious rhinitis, for example, with acute respiratory infections or flu. It happens even traumatic and atrophic rhinitis. They are associated with colds and allergic manifestations.
So, vasomotor rhinitis is caused by dilation of blood vessels and the appearance under the influence of emotional experiences, hormonal disorders, tobacco hole and even spicy or hot food. This runny nose shows interdependence with one, second nostril, sneezing, tearing, discharge of watery mucus, heaviness and pain in the head. This type of rhinitis can be quite difficult: with great weakness, increased fatigue, insomnia and irritability, memory impairment and even palpitations.
Infectious rhinitis can be viral, bacterial and mycotic. This type of rhinitis occurs with various colds. A runny nose begins with a burning sensation and dryness in the nasopharynx. To prevent the spread of viruses in the throat and bronchi. If we do not treat at all, then it can turn to chronic and lead to inflammation of the maxillary sinuses – sinusitis, which will be more difficult to cope with.
* Pour half a glass of water and half a glass of apple cider vinegar in an enamel bowl. Put on the fire and heat to 90 ° C, not boiling. Immediately remove the fire, put on the table, bend over, cover the head with a towel and breathe through the nose for 5 minutes. Inhalation should be done several times a day. With a strong head cold, you can make a more concentrated solution (2 parts vinegar to 1 part water).
* Put a cotton swab dipped in a solution of apple cider vinegar (3 tbsp. Spoons of vinegar on a glass of water) on the nose. Hold the swab for 5 minutes. You rinse dry. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times a day.
Additionally, you need to drink 1-2 times a day for a glass of the usual solution of apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp. Spoon per glass of water).
* If you have a seasonal allergy, that is, two weeks before the beginning of the allergic period and before it ends, you should regularly drink a glass of apple cider vinegar with honey in the morning and evening (1 tbsp. Spoon of vinegar per glass of water with 1 h. Spoon of honey). This procedure prevents the development of irritation.
Bronchitis it is acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is an acute inflammation of the bronchi, in which their mucous membranes swell a lot, the blood vessels dilate and overflow with blood. Such changes in the bronchi cause severe pain in the chest and sputum. Acute bronchitis can last for several weeks.
If the disease does not cure, then it becomes chronic. At the same time, the inflammation of the bronchi progresses, all the deeper layers of the bronchi and even the lungs. Chronic bronchitis is characterized by persistent coughing spells that do not go away for several months and recur for several years.
The treatment of bronchitis is very long, with the use of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. It is better to treat the disease in its acute stage, not to cope with the development of chronic ailments.
Folk remedies for bronchitis are very effective, but they must be taken frequently and until coughing passes.
* With acute bronchitis. Pour 0.5 l of apple cider vinegar into a saucepan, close there and close in a dark place. Insist on for 2 days. Strain and pour into the bottle. Keep refrigerated. Daily drink tea with 1 teaspoon of infusion. Take 2 weeks, if necessary, can be a month.
* With chronic bronchitis. In a glass container to place 2 tbsp. spoon Icelandic moss and pour it with a glass of apple cider vinegar. Cover with a lid, put in a dark place and insist for 2 days. Strain and pour into the bottle. Keep refrigerated. Take at night for 1 teaspoon, diluted in 1/4 cup of water.