Indicators of pressure 90 to 60 are often observed in healthy young people. If at the same time they feel fine, nothing bothers them, they talk about physiological hypotension. In this case, treatment is not required.
If the pressure drop to 90 by 60 is accompanied by dizziness, weakness, headache, you should consult a doctor.
Causes of pressure 90 to 60
By origin, hypotension can be primary and secondary.
Primary hypotension is an independent pathology. It can be inherited, occur as a result of poor nutrition, overwork. Ordinary stress can cause hypotension, the reasons for its occurrence can be a long stay in the sun or in stuffy rooms, high training loads.
In the spring, the body suffers from a lack of vitamins and trace elements, which can also result in a decrease in pressure.
Primary hypotension occurs most often in young women and adolescents.
In people older than 50 years, the elasticity of blood vessels decreases, they begin to respond to changes in atmospheric pressure and weather. Perhaps the development of hypotension. It is impossible to completely cure this unpleasant condition, but nightly walks in the air greatly facilitate the attacks of meteorological dependence.
Secondary hypotension occurs as a symptom of a disease or as a complication of a number of severe pathologies (hepatitis, gastric ulcer, heart attack, cervical osteochondrosis, anemia, intoxication of the body, heart failure, cirrhosis, tumors, diabetes, alcoholism, rheumatism, tuberculosis, cystitis).
Often arterial hypotension is accompanied by crises. When a person is under pressure, the pressure drops sharply, he experiences nausea, weakness, dizziness. Chance of fainting. Lasts hypotonic crisis a few minutes.
Pressure treatment 90 to 60
To eliminate headaches, weakness and other symptoms of hypotension, you need to increase pressure. You can do this with strong tea or coffee. You can drink 100 grams of port wine. True, doctors now do not recommend to get involved in stimulants, as this can lead to the emergence of dependence on caffeine or alcohol.
It is much easier and safer to follow a number of simple recommendations, the implementation of which contributes to the normalization of blood pressure:
- No need to get up sharply after waking up. It is better to lie down for a few minutes in bed, and only then slowly get up. This will help avoid morning dizziness and fainting that may occur in hypotensive.
- It is necessary to drink two liters of fluid per day.
- You need to eat at least four times a day. The diet should be balanced and include not only proteins, fats and carbohydrates, but also the necessary amount of vitamins and minerals.
- In the case of gastritis, avoid fried, spicy and smoked dishes.
- In case of hypotension, water procedures, hydromassages and massages are indicated. You can also take a contrast shower, but there should be no sudden changes in temperature.
- Movement is required. People with low pressure do not tolerate static loads. But swimming, badminton, volleyball, tennis – this is what you need.
Some special drugs for the treatment of low blood pressure is not used. Adaptogens are the most effective means for hypotension. Increase pressure contribute to herbal tinctures on alcohol.
Tincture of Aralia Manchu take three times a day, 35 drops.
Tincture of ginseng has a positive effect on the work of the heart, tones and strengthens the body as a whole. Take the tincture two weeks, 20 drops, three times a day.
For treating hypotension, decoction of Chinese lemongrass and sandy immortelle is used. These broths take half an hour before meals. The immortelle is drunk twice a day, 25 drops each, and lemongrass – twice a day, 35 drops each. In addition to the herbs listed above, tincture of Eleutherococcus and hawthorn is used to treat hypotension.
When using herbs, there are cases of individual intolerance, so the choice of means must be treated responsibly, especially pregnant women.