Mustard is a rather interesting plant that, when cooked, is a common seasoning for various dishes, as well as a component of many sauces and dressings.
But also since ancient times, it has been used to treat and improve the appearance of hair.
Masks for hair loss at home with mustard actively nourish the skin of the head, restore hair and give them softness and pomp.
Masks against hair loss at home with mustard are very effective.
This results from the fact that its burning, warming properties provide the flow of blood and oxygen to the skin, thereby awakening the hair follicles, as well as normalizing the activity of the sebaceous glands.
It promotes the exfoliation of dead skin cells, which eliminates dandruff. In the process of regular use of mustard masks, the growth rate increases and hair loss stops, hair follicles are strengthened.
Any mustard that is purchased in stores contains a large amount of preservatives and other additives that not only will not benefit, but also can harm already damaged hair.
What substances are part of?
Mustard is rich in sinigrin, glucoside, which in warm water breaks down into several components, including essential oil and mustard oil, which gives a burning effect and a specific smell.
A good nourishing and restorative result from the use of mustard powder in masks is due to its extensive chemical composition. It is represented by carbohydrates, proteins, fats, organic acids, sugar, starch, vitamins, macro-and micronutrients.
Hair mask with mustard against hair loss: recipes
Since mustard is a rather aggressive product, it is recommended to add ingredients to the hair mask with mustard against hair loss at home, which will soften it somewhat.
Wherein for dry hair, you should use vegetable oils, and for oily products – dairy products. Egg yolk, yeast, honey, aloe and blue clay are also well suited as an additional nutritional ingredient.
- One tablespoon of mustard powder dilute with warm water to the state of liquid sour cream and let stand fifteen minutes. After that, combine it with egg yolk and two spoons of honey or sugar. If necessary, you can add a tablespoon of burdock or other vegetable oil to the received mustard mask for hair loss at home.
- One tablespoon of mustard powder and two tablespoons of blue clay mix and dilute with warm water with a small amount of apple cider vinegar. Such a mask against hair loss from mustard more suitable for normal and oily hair.
- Squeeze out the juice of a medium sized bulb, mix a teaspoon of mustard with a warm broth of calendula. Mix one tablespoon of fresh aloe juice and liquid honey. All components mix well.
- One teaspoon of mustard powder combined with two spoons warm carrot juice and give a swell. Add to the resulting mask against hair loss with mustard powder a tablespoon of sour cream, one teaspoon of honey and mix well.
Rules for the use of mustard masks
It is necessary to use mustard masks against hair loss quite carefully, observing certain rules:
- Choosing a mask with a specific composition should test it on the back of your wrist. If this does not cause discomfort, you can use the mixture to treat hair loss.
- It is necessary to select a mask according to the type of hair, otherwise the effect may be exactly the opposite.
- When first applied do not hold the compositions on the head for more than ten minutes, so as not to burn the scalp and ruin the condition of the hair. Gradually, you can increase the duration of the procedure up to one hour, focusing on your individual feelings.
- For cultivation of mustard powder need to use only warm liquid, since the cold will not give the desired reaction to release the essential oil, and the hot one, on the contrary, will do it very quickly, which can lead to problems with the respiratory tract.
- Apply a mask for hair loss from mustard on dirty hair.
- Healing hair masks from loss at home with mustard should be evenly distributed with light massage movements only over the scalp, and not over all hair. If their tips are dry, then during the procedure you can lubricate them with any vegetable oil.
This will not only give a cosmetic effect, but also will help eliminate the remaining mustard smell.
It is also recommended at this time to use the healing balm, which will give additional power to the steamed skin.
Treatment with mustard hair masks for hair loss should be carried out in courses of two months. After that, let your hair rest for about two weeks and resume the procedure.
The effect of the application
If the initial stage of hair loss – the first effect of the use of masks for hair loss with mustard can be observed already two or three months later.
Contraindications to the use of masks for hair loss with mustard at home can be individual intolerance, diseases and damage to the scalp. In this case, it is better to use another folk remedy, or to give preference to pharmacy remedies against hair loss: serums, balms, shampoos, lotions, tablets.
Masks for hair loss with mustard are enough simple but effective, which can be prepared from the ingredients that are always at hand. Regular use will help stop hair loss and make them thick and healthy.
Hair Mask Recipe with mustard on video: