You can, without giving reasons, return the goods within 30 days. The only condition is the preservation of its presentation and the presence of a check.
For any questions, please contact the Quality Service.
- Reviews (86)
- Articles (4)
- Legendary Ayurvedic jam to strengthen the immune system, restore and rejuvenate the body
- Designed according to the classic Ayurvedic recipe.
- The main component – Amla – the most powerful natural antioxidant and natural source of vitamin C
- Positive effect on all body systems
About the product:
One of the most popular Ayurvedic foods is Chyawanprash (Chyavanprash Ashtavarg). Half-liter jar of fragrant, sweet, slightly spicy jam-like mass of dark brown color with a delicate taste of exotic spices. Under the lid, thin silver foil is used as a natural preservative. Silver is known to have good bactericidal and disinfecting properties, and according to Ayurveda it also perfectly tones the nervous system and promotes concentration.
The main component of Chyawanprash is the wiped pulp of the fruits of the Indian gooseberry emblyki officinalis (Emblica officinalis), also known as Amalaki (Amla). This fruit is the richest natural source of vitamin C. One fruit contains up to 3000 mg. vitamin C, which is seven times higher than the content of vitamin C in lemon.
Chyawanprash refers to “Rasayan” – a plant tonic that has a noticeable rejuvenating effect and contributes to maintaining active health, maintaining the vitality of the intellect, improving the memory and sharpness of the mind.
Jam is a superbly balanced formula combining more than 40 natural ingredients with healing properties. According to Ayurveda, jam has 5 flavors of 6: sweet, sour, bitter, spicy, astringent. Among others, Chyawanprash Ashtavarg has the most mild, mild taste.
- promotes rejuvenation, slows the aging process, increases the overall tone of the body,
- neutralizes the aggressive effects of free radicals,
- strengthens the immune system, increases resistance to infections, viruses and colds,
- purifies the blood, liver, intestines, pancreas from toxins,
- improves blood circulation
- promotes an increase in hemoglobin in the blood, increases its rheological characteristics,
- lowers cholesterol and lipids in the blood, normalizes the sugar content,
- regulates blood pressure
- reduces the likelihood of a stroke or heart attack,
- enhances antitumor immunity, contributes to the suppression of the growth of tumor cells,
- stimulates the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, improves fermentation of the pancreas and liver, is the prevention of pancreatitis,
- catalyzes the reparative process in tissues,
- contributes to the treatment of many chronic diseases,
- normalizes the functioning of the endocrine and nervous systems,
- normalizes the body’s metabolic processes, contributes to weight correction,
- eliminates the negative effects of stress,
- supports the body in chronic fatigue syndrome, helps to overcome depression, improves mood,
- promotes the treatment of multiple sclerosis,
- activates the brain, improves learning, concentration and memory,
- restores the function of the thymus gland, which usually atrophies in old age,
- accelerates adaptation to climate change and increased physical activity,
- increases sexual activity, normalizes the reproductive function of the body,
- normalizes the menstrual cycle in women, reduces the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome,
- helps to get rid of frigidity and erectile dysfunction.
Indications for use:
- weakened immunity
- prevention of aging,
- recovery after illness,
- high risk of heart attack and stroke,
- low blood hemoglobin
- high cholesterol and blood sugar,
- poor blood supply
- inflammatory infectious diseases of the upper respiratory tract,
- prevention of seasonal allergic exacerbations,
- the period of treatment of malignant tumors and recovery after chemotherapy,
- complex treatment of urological and gynecological diseases,
- multiple sclerosis,
- general decline in brain function, memory impairment, problems with concentration,
- stress, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome,
- menstrual disorders, painful menstrual syndrome,
- erectile dysfunction, frigidity,
- increased exercise,
- abrupt climate change.
Individual intolerance to ingredients, acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys, digestive disorders. During pregnancy and lactation, Chavanprash is advised to consult a physician before using.
Chyawanprash is not a drug and does not replace traditional medical treatment. Before use, it is recommended to consult with an Ayurveda specialist for individual use.
Instructions for use:
Before first use, Chyawanprash Ashtavarg must be stirred. A silver film is used on the surface, which is used as a natural preservative.
Chavanprash is recommended to be taken in small portions, slowly dissolving in the mouth, 15-30 minutes before meals and drink water, milk or green tea (for children, you can dissolve the jam in the liquid).
In case of gastric ulcer, gastritis with high acidity (in remission), diseases of the cardiovascular, central nervous system and respiratory systems, as well as other chronic diseases, it is recommended to take Chyawanprash 30 minutes after a meal.
- Adults – from 1/2 to 2
Recommended course of admission:
- The full course of taking Chavanprash is 108 days. After that, you need to take a break for 1 month and then take another course.
- If you are taking Chyavanprash for the first time, the recommended course of treatment is 3 months (approximately 3-4 jars).
- Elderly people are recommended to take at least 2 courses per year.
- In the presence of cancer it is recommended to take Chyavanprash for 8-10 months continuously, and then a week after a week.
Composition: Emblikum, Asparagus, Ipomea Digita, Licorice , Syt round, Quince Bengalese, Clerodendrum shaggy, Desmodium Gangetic, Yakortsy creeping, Long pepper, Forest Gymnema, Cane Bamboo, Ceylon Broom, Mezua iron, Himalayan Bird , Fragrant Stereospermum, Gmelin treelike, Indian Oroxilum, Mottled Uraria, Ghee, Cane Sugar, Honey.
Store in a dry, dark place at temperatures below + 30 C.
Weight: 500 g
The product has the conclusion of the examination of the Institute of Nutrition RAMS №72E-266b-07 from
State Registration Certificate: No.
First bought at your store and was very disappointed with the quality of the goods (sorry, you can not attach a photo to the review). 1. After opening the can, I found that inside, right on the surface of the paste, there is a layer of adhered foil. It is not clear how she got there. It is impossible to remove the foil from the surface, you can only pick the spoon (the neck of the jar is narrow). Complete foil removal achieved in a few days. What is there unplanned with foil got into the paste – a mystery (glue and etc.) 2. On the bank instruction from the importer in Russian (1 tablespoon with food with milk). It’s not clear where this one came from "transfer", because "native" text in english – "1 hl for 1/2 i before meals". Of course, this is not a medicine, the dosage and order of administration is not so important. But the credibility of the importer is completely undermined. And the product is of poor quality (or after improper storage), and "translations" sculpts on "back off", do not correspond to reality. It is not known where else there was deception (in the expiration date, for example)
I read the reviews, I want to write a few comments, as I have been familiar with Chavanprash Ashtavarg for a long time. I used to think that the coolest chavanprash is the golden Himani Sona Chandi. (In general, he really is not bad) then I liked Maharishi Chavanprash. It was made from fresh amla, but I ate it with taste and sprinkled it with a sprinkler (who would have thought). Not bad still Himalayevsky. I don’t want to write about Dabur badly, someone loves him, but mine is just jam. By the way, Sona Chandi stumbled upon a fake once. and in India bought. One-in-one package, I brought it, I tried – some shit, and then I read – the manufacturer is different. Ashtavarg in a brown jar (in the style of an old pharmacy) was made specifically for our consumer. As a result, when I tried this chavanprash for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised. I barely stopped myself. I know how it happens, you can eat more and then never finish this jar. But in my case everything went very well. In the summer, of course, it is a sin to eat chavanprash (when the fruit is fresh), but in the winter it is definitely necessary, very supportive. The body directly requires. But my wife tried it for the first time, said that she had a shock, there was a heartbeat and all that. But it was only the first time that she tasted and ate even when she was pregnant. The main thing is to be careful with this, it is better to have another spoonful tomorrow, and to suffer today. There are a lot of herbs of all sorts, all of a sudden someone will not go, yet a powerful tool. I read somewhere that in cancer, chavanprash cannot be, and with diabetics it’s not clear either, the rest seems to be possible .. something like that)
I ordered 2 jars of this chavanprash. And he to me is extraordinary.