CHIEF STATE SANITARY DOCTOR OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
dated December 29, 2010 N 186
Approval of the JV
In accordance with the Federal Law of
Approval of the joint venture
Registered in the Russian Federation on March 21, 2011, registration N 20202
APPROVED by Resolution of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2010 N 186
Sanitary and epidemiological rules JV
Ii. General information
Listerias are resistant to water for all animals. It has been shown that there has been a loss of time.
It is a disease in the area of animals that are the animals of the nasal cavity, eyes, genitals, and animals.
Blood carrier sucking arthropods (ixodic and gamasin mites), as well as various types of fleas and lice.
A person is suffering from lysterosis or an asymptomatic carrier.
Listeria enter the human body through the gastrointestinal tract, the respiratory system, the skin and the skin.
Human infection occurs as a result of:
– eating infected animal products (poultry products), vegetables and fruits, seafood, eaten raw or inadequately processed;
– inhalation of dust contaminated by the pathogen;
– contact with listeria animals;
– canine of the puerperal;
– Contact with newborns with infected items and medical equipment in maternity hospitals.
Occupational diseases of listeriosis are possible among veterinary specialists, workers and animals that contain animals.
Iii. State sanitary and epidemiological supervision of listeriosis
Iv. Identification of people with listeriosis
– If there is a disease, it can be associated with a dysfunctional household with listeriosis;
– persons with recurrent tonsillitis, symptoms of an infectious disease with lymphadenitis and conjunctivitis, septic manifestations, symptoms of meningitis and encephalitis, professionally associated animals, livestock farms, slaughterhouse workers, animal farms, laboratories, workers, slaughterhouses, meat processing plants, animal farms, animal farms, laboratories, meat processing plants, biofabrik, cultural-mass or sports animals;
– pregnant women who have been burdened by obstetric and gynecological history;
– associate animals with animals;
– signs of meningitis and meningoencephalitis without a previously established cause of the condition;
– For individuals infected with Listeria;
– persons in a septic condition without previously established diagnosis.
– A study of the cerebrospinal fluid (microscopy) of the central nervous system (CNS);
– Luster suspect of a disease;
– lysterious animals; lysterious listeria;
– the dead fetus;
– It is a case of infectious diseases.
– This is a clinical picture of sepsis, meningitis and meningoencephalitis, taking it out. as laboratory for consumables;
– This is a case of infectious disease, provided that it is a bacteriological isolation of the human body.
Access to the full version of this document is restricted.
You can familiarize yourself with the Codex and TechExpert systems.